++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-20-2004, 01:01 AM   #46
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

1 The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.

4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You preparea table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

I need some of this right now. It's so hard to get anything from this psalm cos it is used so often, it just rolls off the tongue. But at this point in time in my life, I really need to believe this. And it's so hard to believe. Oh Lord, help my unbelief...I can hardly even read it.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 04-20-2004, 01:29 AM   #47
creedsister
USER INFO »
Psalm 20.6.9

Now know that i that the Lord SAVETH HIS ANOINTED:he will hear him FROM HIS HOLY heaven with the saving Stength OF his right hand Some trust In A lot Of things such as chariots And men BUT WE WILL REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE LORD OUR GOD THEy are brought down fallen But we are risen and stand upright SAVE THE LORD LET THE KING HEAR US WHEN WE CALL If He did it one time he will do it again once more !!!! Come what may he chose us we did not choose him And He Will Have His Way Regardless And its Got real Hard For Me But it takes a while BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM LET ME DOWN Bless You All
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-28-2004, 11:49 PM   #48
creedsister
USER INFO »
The way of Love 1 Cor.ch 13

Though I speak with the toungues of men and of angels and have not charity iam become as sounding brass or tinkling cymbal, and though i have the gift of prophecy and understand all knowlege and though i have all faith so that i could remove moutians and have not chairity iam nothing
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-29-2004, 02:10 PM   #49
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
My version, instead of the word charity, has love! How full on!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 04-29-2004, 10:39 PM   #50
creedsister
USER INFO »
as always sincirr
Old 05-02-2004, 02:15 AM   #51
creedsister
USER INFO »
Warriors Pslalm 144

Blessed be the lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight my goodness and my fortress my high tower and my deliverer; my shelid my shelid and he in whom i trust ' who subdueth my people under me lord what is man that thou takest knowlege of him or the son of man that makes acount of him man is like to vanity his days are as shadow that passes away bow thy heavens O Lord And Come Down and touch The Moutians And they Shall Smoke CAST FORTH THE LIGHTING AND SCATER THEME SHOOT THY ARROWS AND DESTROY THEME send thine hand from above rid me and deliver me out of the great waters from the hand of the strange children whose mouth speakeath vanity And their Right Hand is FalseHood
Old 07-08-2004, 10:19 PM   #52
creedsister
USER INFO »
Mother M.Angelica News Letter

This Inspired Me Today From The Most Awsome Nun In The World News.L Just thought I Would Share It With U Guys!!!! Youth Searches For Truth _ Sometimes In all the wrong places BUT AT LEAST THEY ARE SEARCHING Amen!!! It is often in the midst of the Darkest Confusion THEY SOULS COME TO KNOW THEIR CREATOR Another Amen Young And Old Allike We All Share In Alexander The Great Frustration"" I Have Conquered The World But I Cannot Conquer My Own Soul!!!!!!!!! Peace Be With You Always!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2004, 09:10 AM   #53
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I have had a real bad problem with fear lately, especially being home by myself at night A friend of mine from church gave Proverbs 3:23 to read, so I looked it up last night when I was at my friends house and its helping me a lot!

Proverbs 3:23-26
Then you will walk on your way securely and your foot will not stumble.
If you sit down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
Do not be afraid of sudden panic, or of the ruin of the wicked, when it comes;
for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 07-19-2004, 01:21 PM   #54
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2004, 12:56 AM   #55
Sincirr
USER INFO »
The one that kneels before the Lord
Can stand before anyone!

Saw this on a magnet. I think its cool!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-02-2004, 11:44 AM   #56
creedsister
USER INFO »
cool
Old 08-11-2004, 11:14 PM   #57
creedsister
USER INFO »
Im Inspired Today praise jesus

Be MERCIFUL UNTO ME O God be merciful unto me for my soul trusts in you yea in the Shadow of thy wings will i make my refuge untill calamities Be Over past i will cry unto God That Performeth All Things for me HE shall send fourth from hevean and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up Selah God Shall send fourth His Mercy And Truth Amen Pslam 57 And Again THE LORD Hear Thee In The Day Of Trouble The Name Of God Of Jacob Defend thee SEND THE HELP FROM THE SANCTUARY and Strengthen Thee Out Of Zion Remembear All thy Offerings And Accept thy Burnt Sacrifice: Selah Pslams 20 verse 2.9 Pslams 44. 1.8
Old 08-27-2004, 07:40 AM   #58
Sincirr
USER INFO »

JOB 38

4 "Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding,
5 Who set its measurements? Since you know.
Or who stretched the line on it?

6 "On what were its bases sunk?
Or who laid its cornerstone,
7 When the morning stars sang together
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
('sons' meaning those in the character of God; heavenly beings, angels etc.)

8 "Or who enclosed the sea with doors
When, bursting forth, it went out from the womb;
9 When I made a cloud its garment
And thick darkness its swaddling band,

10 And I placed boundaries on it
And set a bolt and doors,
11 And I said, `Thus far you shall come, but no farther;
And here shall your proud waves stop'?

12 "Have you ever in your life commanded the morning,
And caused the dawn to know its place,
13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth,
And the wicked be shaken out of it?...

...16 "Have you entered into the springs of the sea
Or walked in the recesses of the deep?...
...18 "Have you understood the expanse of the earth?
Tell Me, if you know all this.

19 "Where is the way to the dwelling of light?
And darkness, where is its place,
20 That you may take it to its territory
And that you may discern the paths to its home?

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 08-27-2004 at 07:42 AM.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:05 AM   #59
Sincirr
USER INFO »
He is able to do exceedingly more than we could ask or even IMAGINE!

EPHESIANS 3:20

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-27-2004, 08:18 AM   #60
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Anyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved
Joel 2:32

ROCK HARD!!!