++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-18-2005, 12:21 PM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The World May Forget

The World May Forget And Forget They Will The Song Of The Dying The Forgotten It Seems I Hold Thier Heads In My Palms As I Carry Your Still Beating Heart The World May Forget And Forget They Will Raise Your Head Up On High And Carry The Torch Shout Out To The Power That Did,nt Forget The World May Forget And Forget It Will I Wont Forget What Im For From Blue Lips To Crimson Eyes My Breath Be Gone Im Alive And Breathing For Us All The World May Forget But I will Never Forget And forget it will Erased Off The Face From A Sick And Dying World Blind Deaf And Deceit Bulid your places of refuge and close its doors live by your own rule we speak we dont need you speak you sale but we dont mind i can say your hell is greater than mine worship your idols you mock and you discrace praying for poison Rain that pours from heavens and bleeds from us the world may forget and forget they will the song of the dying the forgotten it seems i hold their heads in my palms as i carry your still beating heart in my hands Raise your head upon high carry the torch shout out the power that did,nt forget The World may forget and forget they will but I shall never forget from the ends of the earth from the stars that shine from the never ending valleys from the blue seas at midnight the word may forget but i will never forget i may forget the rest but i will never forget the best that shines all mine i embrace the dark to bring forth a light for those who never seen the light of the day The World may forget they will but i shall never forget
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-19-2005, 08:20 AM   #2
MissSeeker
USER INFO »
Love it

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 11-19-2005, 11:42 AM   #3
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: Love it

Id like to say the same ...but I just CANT read that...sorry, sis
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 11-19-2005, 02:22 PM   #4
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
thats ok Ana Thanks MissSeeker
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done