++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-25-2005, 11:27 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
As The World Awaits

As The World Awaits For Tommorow I Await For Today And Not Tommrow For We Are Not Promised Tommrow I Live In Wating Like Everyday Is My Last Day Wating For You I Wait For Today I Sleep Not Holding How Could I Sleep One Hour And Pray Not How As The World Awaits And Fear Their Coming Shorts Of Your Most Precious Glory The Question I Ask My Self If They Only Knew Your Glory It Was meant Not For Any One To Perish Or Fall Short As The World Awaits It Seems For Tommrow I Will Just Wait For Today And Every Waking Hour But Of The Times And Seasons I Will Hold On To You In My Life After Passing Season And Passing Seasons, I Will Have No Need To Write To You For I KnowHe Shall Come Likie A Thife In The Night For When Shall They Say Peace And Saftey The Sudden Destruction Shall Cometh I will Be Ready And I Shall Be Safe For Those Who Wait For Tommrow Sudden destuction shall come up on theme and they shall not escape pain to the world were not promised tommrow As The World Awaits I Wait Today To Every Seasons I Will Hold You I Will Hold You And Wait Again Like I Always Did In Passed Seasons I Love You My Friend For I,am Not In Darkness The Day The Day Noir Its Light Shall Blind Me Ye Are All Children Of The Light And The Children Of The Day We Are Not Of The Night or Of Darkness We Dont Sleep As The Others But Let Us Whatch And Be Sober As I Find Being Sober Is Being Drunk With Your Poured Out Wine As The World Awaits I Wait Today I Love Your Colors That The Night And Day Can Not Express As The World Awaits I Wait Today Holding You Forever What Is Forever If Its Today And What Is The Future If I Have Made It With You I Await Today As The World Awaits And Passes By The Sky Is Wide Open And Speaks Your Name As The World Awaits I Await Today As Far As The Worlds Concerns Please Remembear Live For Today And Tommrow For We Dont Know What Tommorow Mite Bring Choose This Day Who Await For As The World Awaits I Wait Today And Hold You Forever Its All I Really Wanna Do Today Tommorow That One Fine Day And To Etertintiy Pain To The World What A Shame As The World Awaits I Wait Today
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-25-2005, 05:16 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
*clapping* that was good!!!
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 01-26-2005, 02:14 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank you
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-26-2005, 12:54 PM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »

enjoyed that...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 01-26-2005, 09:44 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks ya