++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-08-2006, 10:49 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hold On To God Thread

Just A Great Idea A Place For Strong And Uplifting Scripture That Mite Uplift You Or Ones That Do Feel Free To Post I will Start With One Of My Favorite Storys, Coming From The 1 CHR.22.10.16 i wanted to start with Noha And open up some questions Not That I Dont Believe The Story Of Noha But I Question Myself How Did That Dude Get One Of Every Animal To fit in that Damn Ark He Shall Bulid An House For My Name And He Shall Be My Son And i will be his father and i will go and establish the throne of his kingdom, Now my son The Lord be With Thee And Prosper Thou And Bulid the House Of The Lord Thy God As He Hath Said Of Thee Only The Lord Give Thee Wisdom And Understanding And Give Thee Charge that thou mayest keep the Law Of The Lord Thy God then shalt thou prosper Be strong and be of good courage age dread not or be dismayed now behold in my trouble i have prepared for the house Of the Lord an hundred thousand talents of Gold and thousand thousand talents of silver and of brass and iron without weight for it is in abundance and thou mayest add thereto. Also Pslam 56. BE MERCIFUL unto me O God For Man Would Swallow Me up he fighting daily oppresseth me, Mine Enemies would daily swallow me up for they be many that fight against me O Thou Most High What Time i,am Afraid I Will Trust In Thee In God I will Praise Thee His Word In God Have I Put My Trust I will Not Fear What Flesh Can Do unto Me Thou tellest my wanderings And put my tears into thy bottle are they not in thy book, For Thou Hast Delivered My Soul From Deathj wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling that i may wall before God In the Light Of The living Pslam 57 BE MERCIFUL unto me O God for my soul trusts in thee yea in the shadow of thy wings will i make and depend on refuge untill these calamites be over past i will cry unto God most High God that performs all things for me,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-09-2006, 11:36 AM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Lord Will Sustain

He Shall Give Everyones Meat In Due Season, As For Me I Will Call Upon God And The Lord Shall Save Me Evening And Morning And At Noon Will I Pray And Cry Aloud And He Shall Hear My Voice He Hath Delivered My Soul From The Battle That Was Against Me For There Were Many With Me, AMEN IM Just Long Winded This Morning And If The Good Lord Hears Ya Evening Morning Night Day And Afternoon Chances Are Your Foes Will Make A Camp Around You either to rob still or destrory or whatever gets theme a days work in AMEN WE DEPEND NOT ON CHARIOTS OR HORSES Or Guns HAAAAAAAA That Was A Joke BUT WE DEPEND ON GOD TO WHO THE GLORY BELONGS TOO, GOD Shall Hear And Affict Theme Even He That Abideth Of Old Because They Have No Change They Fear Not God he hath put forth his hands against such AS BE AT PEACE WITH HIM the words of his mouth were smoother than butter but war was in his heart his words were softer than oil yet were they drawn swords CAST THY BURDEN upon The LORD and HE SHALL SUSTAIN THEE He SHALL NEVER SUFFER THE RIGHTEOUS TO BE MOVED
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-10-2006, 06:13 AM   #3
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

We who have run for our very lives to God have every reason to grab the promised hope with both hands and never let go. It’s an unbreakable spiritual lifeline, reaching past all appearances right to the very presence of God.

The Message, Hebrews 6

God gave His Word!!!

Heaven

Old 03-10-2006, 10:26 AM   #4
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Might And Grace Of The Lord

Is A Pleasure And A Comfort To Know We Hold On To The Word PRAISE ye The LORD For It Is GOOD for it is good to sing unto the lord and it is pleasent when we sing unto The Lord We Siong Unto The Lord The Lord Doth build up and praise the outcasts He Healeth The Broken In Heart And Binds Up Their Wonds He Tells The Numbers Of The Stars He Calls Theme By THEIR NAME, Great Is Our Lord And Of Great Power His Understanding Is Infinite The Lord Lifts Up The Meek He Casts Down The Wicked Sing Unto The Lord With Thanksgiving And With Praise Who Covers The Heavens With Clouds Who Prepares Rain For The Earth To Grow He Gives To The Beast His Food And To The Young Ravens Which Cry He Delights Not In The Strenghth Of The Horse He Takes No Pleasure In The Legs Of Man THE LORD Taketh Pleasure In Theme That Fear Him In Those That Hope In His Mercy PRAISE THE LORD For He Hath Strengthened The Bars Of Thy Gates He Hath Blessed The Children Within
Old 03-12-2006, 12:42 AM   #5
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
God Promisises Deliverance

For He Maketh Sore And Bindeth Up he Woundeth And His Hands Make Whole He Shall Deliver Thee In Six Troubles Yea In Seven There Shall No Evil Touch Thee In Famine He Shall Reddem Thee From Death And In War From The Power Of The Sword thou shalt be hid from the scourage of the tongue neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it comes for thou shalt be in a leauge with stones of the field and the beast of the filed shall be at peace with thee and thou shalt know that thy tabernacle shall be at peace Job6.18.24 cast me not away from thy holy presense and take not thy holy spirt from me restore me the joy of thy salvation and uphold me with thy free spirt psalm 52.11.12
Old 03-13-2006, 01:00 AM   #6
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Ravens Cry Holy

AND TO GOD ALONG BELONGS THE GLORY HONOUR AND POWER, Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord And Of Theme that speak evil against me But Do Thou For Me O God The Lord For Thy Names Sake Because Mercy Is Good Deliver thou me for i,am poor and needy and my heart is wounded within me i, am Gone like the shadow when it declines i,am tossed and down as the locust my kness are weak through fasting and my flesh faileth of fatness i became also a reproach unto theme when they looked upon me they shaked their heads Help Me O Lord My God O Save Me Acording to thy mercy that they may know that this is thy hand that thou Lord hast done it let theme curse but bless thou when they arise let theme be ashamed but let they serveant Rejoice Let Mine Adversaries be clothed with shame and let theme cover themeselves with their own confusion as with mantle I Will Greatly Praise The Lord with my mouth yea For He Shall Stand At The Right Hand Of The Poor to save him from those That Condemn His Soul Psalm 109.20.31
Old 03-13-2006, 01:13 AM   #7
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Promise Of Gods Salvation

To His Children, THE SPIRT, Of The Lord God Is Upon Me Because The Lord Hath Anointed Me to preach good tidings unto the meek He Sends Salvation Hope unto the meek to bind up the broken hearted to proclaim Liberty to the captives and the opening of the prison to theme that are bound to proclaim the acceptable year of The Lord And The Day Of Vengeance Of Our God To Comfort All That Mourn Those Who Soe In Tears Shall Reap In Joy, to give unto theme beauty for ashes the oil of joy for mourning the garment of praise for the spirt of bondage that they may be called trees of Righteousness the planting Of The Lord He Might Be Glorfied For Your Shame Ye Shall Have double and for confusion they shall Rejoice in their portion And their seed shall be known among the gentiles and their off spring among the people all that see theme shall acknowlege theme that they are the seed which The Lord Hath Blessed Isa 61.2.9
Old 03-16-2006, 12:57 PM   #8
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Rejection

AMEN is something that Gods children must deal wit AND that rejection goes deeper today and hour AMEN but not deep enough where da GOOD lard cant find ya AMEN he loves his children most of christians GOD BLESS ,em we all play are part will make mention of that rejection AND know it not we walk around not at all grasping who loves us, so how do we know who loves walks with us, when the world distract us from the love of christ AMEN christ this christ that, but how do we know that love that love that the world and its teachers and leaders can Not bear witness to our souls because the world knows not, john 16.18.27 i dont care where your at or who you how you dress how you speak AMEN if you have an imaginery voice that tells you things you wish you could except, and keeps you holding on to your self and encourages you and loves you and tells you there is nobody better to believe in yourself And sets you aside from this world its He that said For I,am With You Even To The End Of The World AMEN its hard and the good lord knows it but the love of God and for his children NO MAN CAN JUSTIFIY but he can that dwells in you Good lord i can recall a time when this kid i was talking too its kinda funny who is now in college who was having a lot of probleams hated the world, i told him to go home Read The Bible To Lord Loves Ya and it will be alright, in the midst of my own trials and chaos Lord He calls Me And Says THE BIBLE says we Are All F*&^*ked Forgive my french but its not a dirty word really It Means For Unlawful Carnal Knowlege, And I Was Like Good Lord I Love Ya Lord I Believe Ya Lord Kids Was Running Outside we their Cloths Off but at that time i did,nt know what to tell,em i Found Myself Starting Sing To Him Elvis Tune Whashed My Hands In Muddy Water!!! He hung on me and i was glad 2 days later he calls me back and said, i could,nt stop thinking about water and mudd for about a week and im not sorry i hung up on ya btw he said he was looking up words of water in the bible and it lead him to scripture, On The Babtism , and he was going to look in to it and i paused for momeant and thought about the mudd, and told him to read the reason for parables and i could,nt find the scripture matt 13.10.17 and i was all agravated it b/c i could,nt find it And The Boy had to calm me down i,ll Find it I promise just calm down he did, that was sometime ago i can recall coming here and my donna lee did a story thread about trying to save a spider HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dont Kill That Spider yes the world we live in today everybody wants to save it AMEN Stay wit me now, Its He thats with us even to the end of the world Theres A Song Its Not the end not yet The way i recall it since i was knee high to a piss aint That the world would be destoyed By God AMEN But Da Good Lord Knows He Can Stay Out Of It Because Man Kind Is Doing A Great Job With Out Him AMEN everytime The Good Lord gets a comet close they will go up there and and go inside of it AND ASK IT TO SPEAK FOR GOD he allows it AMEN and now technolgy is so advanced Da retelling the story of moses And pharoha i wont agure i was,nt there to see how he died AMEN im like moses cant help us now these were still storys OF FAITH that is not seen and the good lord lets us use are own jugemeant And To Save Ourself From This World Is To Follow Our Hearts FOR HE IS OUR SHELTER, and the best thing we can do to save the world is go to that person and tell,em its alright whatever it is its alright you know those are strong words That brother or sister thats down or going through a trial Dont Need A Prophecy That Or A long Speach Its Alright And The Lord Is With You In These Days And what Your Going Through even to the end of the world AHHHHHHHHHHh the world damn middle east going crazy Haaaaaaaaaaa We got Speakers Now on CNN saying its all these events are prophecy again from the bible The World Decives AMEN ITS NOT THE END this is the same trick the antichrist uses he wants you to believe You dont Have A Chance, And Brings A Spirt Of Fear To Foucus On The World And Not Your Heart, Sure These Is Times Thats coming in the bible But I will Say They Always Have Been Since The Begining Of The World AMEN Its Not The End GOD HAS MANY THINGS TO ACOMPLISH Not For The World But For His Children AMEN THE LORD IS NEVER THROUGH The World Will Whash their hands BUT THE LORD IS NEVER THROUGH Reaching That Which Belongs To Him AMEN Pslam 121 I Will Lift Up Mine Eyes Unto The Hills From Whence Cometh My Help My Help Comes From The Lord Which Made The Heavens And The Earth He Will Not Suffer Thy Foot to be Moved He that keeps Thee Will Not Slumber Behold He That Keeps Israel And He That Keeps His Children Shall Not Sleep Nor Slumber The Lord Is Thy Keeper The Lord Is Thy Shade upon thy right hand The Sun shall not smite thee By day nor the moon by night The Lord Shall Preserve thee from All Evil He Shall preserve thy soul, The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming from this time forth and even ever more, PEACE ya,lls
Old 03-16-2006, 05:34 PM   #9
nagpo
USER INFO »

wtf are u guys talking about?
Old 03-17-2006, 01:53 AM   #10
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

well it started out as a message on rejection and it turned out to be one of my roller coaster rolls, dont worry about it sweetie
Old 03-17-2006, 06:07 AM   #11
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Heaven

Old 03-20-2006, 12:53 AM   #12
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord!!!

sometimes without long rolls, You Just Gotta Stop AND PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED , What Are You Wating For Oh Father God We Will Praise You When You Do This For This Oh Father God oh will Give You The Glory Father God, THE LORD THY GOD LOVES HIS PRAISES IN ADVANCED AMEN dont you see there looking like the good lord owes you something AMEN we owe HIM amen and he still he comes through again and again in darkness with no options and know way out, Nobody Else Will Be There Sure BUT I SURLEY PROMISE HE WILL , thats why i called this thread Hold On To God, PRAISE YE The Lord O Give Thanks unto The Lord for he is good for his mercy endureth for ever who can utter the Mighty Acts Of The Lord WHO CAN SHOW FORTH ALL HIS PRAISE!!!
Old 03-20-2006, 12:49 PM   #13
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Somethings takes time

Amen, and Patients is a gift that flows from the gift of wisdom, amen sometimes when everything is going right and we cant win for loosing God Never Looses and we must go through so many changes and ups down before we know we have been gifted in wisdom, and then being confirmed as we grow in the lord, and he is a God that know what he is doing always proverbs 8.22.34 message blessed is the man that heareth me whatching daily at my gates wating at the posts of my doors psalm 119, 71.72 GODS Law Taught By Affliction haaaaaaaaaa REJOICE !!! thats a good thing to pass on it is good for me that i have been afflictied that i might learn thy statutes the law of thy mouth isw better unto me than thousands of gold and silver
Old 03-21-2006, 10:50 AM   #14
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Prayer Request

I placed it here because HER STORY REALLY Inspires The Will To HOLD GOD I Love This Child The Child Bride GULSOMA [color="Red"]She came calling, one early morning , she showed her crown of thorns, she whispered softly to tell a story about she had been wronged as she lay ifeless he stole her innocence, and this is how she carried on and just imaginded everythings alright , but she could not hide her tears cause they were sent to whash away those years , my angers violent but still i,m silent creed , whash away the years, im sure this child has more years of overcoming all of what shes been through And I Pray That She Knows Shes Special GOD And Through His Eyes He Holds Her Pain And How Brave She Is And Her Story Speaks To More Than Thousands Right Here In The Usa GOD HOLDS THE CHILDREN As Is Own And Nobody Else Do they Belong To But To Him So I Pray This Child Does Not Let Go For A Second Of The Hands That Holds Her, And Chose Her Pain and chaos To Give Hope To Many More Of Children Isaiah 49 14.16 but we say god why lord hath forsaken me and my lord hath forgotten me can a woman forget her suckling child that she should not have compaasion on the son of her womb yea they may indeed forget yet I WILL NEVER FORGET THEE behold i have graven thee upon the palms of my hands and thy walls are continually before me, PRAISE THE LORD Trust in him at all times pour out your heart before him GOD IS A REFUGE For Us, God Hath Spoken Once Twice Have I Heared This That Power BELONGETH TO GOD Also unto thee O Lord Belongs Mercy
Old 03-22-2006, 11:20 AM   #15
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Lions Den

This Boy Held On The Lord, AMEN And By Examples Their Storys Speaks To This Day To Keep Us Holding To GOD, Daniel Anwswered And Said BLESSED BE THE NAME OF GOD For And Ever Ever For Wisdom And Might Are His And He Changes The Times And The Seasons He Removes kings And Sets Up Kings He Gives Wisdom To The Wise and knowlege to theme that know understanding {{ Which Is Love}}} He Reveals the deep things the secret things he knows whats in the dark and the light dwell with him, Daniel 2 20 22