++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-12-2003, 06:32 PM   #1
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Funny ass commercials!

Anyone know any hilarious commercials? There are so many that just CRACK ME UP. The one I just saw, has to be my new favorite.

It's a Honda Civic commercial and these guys are driving around and the driver says, "you know on your drivers liscense where it says "hair color"?" and the guys say, "yeah" and he said, "what do they put for people who are completely bald?" then they go back and forth about whether they base it on eyebrow color or whatever else. It is SO FUNNY!

If you have never seen it, you are probably staring at your computer, like, "what the hell", but seriously, take my word for it, it's funny! I was rolling.

Anyways, post some other funny commercials.
Old 01-12-2003, 07:38 PM   #2
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
This new apt. I might be moving to, right around da corner, from where I live now,.."My fingers are um crossed!":P Has um free basic cable!! I sure hope I get this place... It's in da same area I'm in now!!! Sooo close....:P I like this area...
Old 01-12-2003, 09:17 PM   #3
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Well i know this really lame as add....but it cracks me up everytime i see it...it's about Xtra Chewing Gum (bubble gum) and these two cute looking spoilt little brat kids (one a girl and one a boy) are eating there dinner, and once they have finished, the little girl goes in SUCH a SICKNING voice..."MUmmy, now that we have finished eating, can we have our treat? you PROOOOMISED us...." and the little boy is sitting next to her sister and rocking his head back and forth..ugh...and the mum goes "alright then" and they both go "YAYEEEE!!!!!" so she gets this freaking packet of chewing gum out of the cupboard and goes on and on about it, they put it in there mouths, and go "mm YUMMY!!!! your'e the BEST mum in the WOOORLD!!!" and go up to her and give her this massive hug..OMG it is so stupid.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-12-2003, 09:46 PM   #4
hotforscott
USER INFO »
sounds like a trip. i haven't seen a gum commercial in awhile.
Old 01-12-2003, 09:56 PM   #5
Scutley
USER INFO »
I saw one pretty funny too me it was a car commercial showing off the features ok here it is

The kids woke up from their bed look outside and saw there were tons of snow. They thought that a snow day. Then the dad walks in said we are leaving in 5 minutes.

It's kind of funny

Cast your vote for OLP to win the Fan Choice Award at the Juno Awards.

From ourladypeace.cc:
Juno Award Nominations
Group of the Year, Single of the Year ("Innocent") and Music DVD of the Year ("Our Lady Peace Live")

From ourladypeace.cc:
OLP 6th Major Release CD
Tentative Date
JUNE 2004
Old 01-12-2003, 10:01 PM   #6
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
New Miller Lite commercial features two buxom women, one blonde, one brunette in skimpy clothing. The blonde says "I just love Miller lite because it's less filling", then the brunette says "Yeah, but I drink Miller lite because it tastes great". Then a fight between then ensues with them falling into the pool, tearing each others clothes off, flash to the inside of a bar with two guys, and the one says to the other: "Who WOULDN'T love a commercial like that?", then the camera swings over to their girlfriends at the table who look ready to curse them out.

Another, for Bud Light. Guy is sitting in an auction house and a waiter is walking around with a tray full of Bud Light bottles. The guy keeps signaling to the waiter to get his attention, and each time he signals, the auctioneer thinks he's bidding, so the bid keeps going up. When the guy finally waves and gets the waiter's attention, the auctioneer says "Sold for $750 to the man with the Bud Light". Flash to the man sitting on his couch next to his wife. Man is wearing a full suit of armor, wife looks PISSED. That one made me laugh really hard.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-12-2003, 10:03 PM   #7
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
I like the car commercial when the people sing "One Week" by the Barenaked Ladies, it didn't get on my nerves at all.
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 01-12-2003, 10:14 PM   #8
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Teri, I have seen the one you wrote about first. It is hilarious. Those chicks look pissed.

Dan, I am sure you were being sarcastic, but that one drove me up the wall. LOL!

Wait until you see the Civic one, it cracks me up.

Also, the Dodge Ram one where the Ram rams that little pee-on guy when he unzips his pants is pretty funny too. Has anyone seen that one?
Old 01-12-2003, 10:17 PM   #9
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No Carrie, I haven't seen that one. The ones for Sprint PCS are ok but I saw one the other day that made me almost pee my pants. Guys on a ranch saying I got on the phone and ordered 150 oxen, camera pans down to the ground and there are 150 DAUCHSUND dogs (spelling?). The weiner dogs running around the ranch. Somebody yells "Stampede!!" and all these dogs go running in the same direction. It's really funny.

Old 01-12-2003, 10:23 PM   #10
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
i was going to wash my face and that commercial was on
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 01-17-2003, 09:01 PM   #11
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>No Carrie, I haven't seen that one. The ones for Sprint PCS are ok but I saw one the other day that made me almost pee my pants. Guys on a ranch saying I got on the phone and ordered 150 oxen, camera pans down to the ground and there are 150 DAUCHSUND dogs (spelling?). The weiner dogs running around the ranch. Somebody yells "Stampede!!" and all these dogs go running in the same direction. It's really funny. </b>

OMG!!! As I was sitting here reading the posts from the beginning, (being as it's the first time I've read any) that was the one commercial I THOUGH OF TOO!!! great minds think alike, ey??
:P I don't watch a whole lot of tv...but when I saw that commercial the first time...I thought I was gonna DIE laughing!! Anna was in the other room and came out wondering what the heck I was laughing sooo hard at!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 01-17-2003, 09:08 PM   #12
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Everytime I see it my sides split from laughing. "STAMPEDE!!" LMAO.

Old 01-17-2003, 09:09 PM   #13
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
I like the blockbustr one with the dancing guinipig and teh rabbit.
The first one is the best then the new ones are ok.

Also i thnk those erbal essences shampoo comercials are funny cuz there so gay, like the one with the lady at court. And the judge is like do u have the earge to contine? And shes like, The URGE? THE URGE?!?!?! I GOT THE URGE!! Then these guys brek in teh dorr and are like, SHES GOT THE URGE TO HERBAL!! and then they sing as they Clean her hair with shampoo and the nthe yleave and she has shiney hear and shes liek YES YEEES YEEEES!!!!!!!! And The old lady says "I hop thsoe boys coem for the bodywash!" And she holds up a can of Herbal essences bodywash. Theres a bunch of other ones liek that and their all gay.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 01-17-2003, 09:16 PM   #14
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>Everytime I see it my sides split from laughing. "STAMPEDE!!" LMAO. </b>

I think that's the part that everyone thinks is the funniest...the first one to catch my attention was the 2 dogs under the harness, then of course, at the end comes the...STAMPEDE!! LMAO!!

:lol:

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 01-17-2003, 11:42 PM   #15
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
That is the funniest thing, seeing those 2 little dogs under that big Oxen harness. Too damn funny. That commercial should definitely win some sort of award.

And X, sorry but I absolutely despise those stupid Herbel Essence commercials. They just plain suck, IMO.