++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-10-2005, 12:09 PM   #31
Vliegs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My bad, sorry I felt the need to fire back at someone who was attacking a singer whose performances and songs I enjoy and a person here on the BB who I've known for awhile through other bbs as well by basically telling her she's a freak for seeing said singer so many times.
Old 12-10-2005, 12:14 PM   #32
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) I think Vliegs is telling him something that he deserves....otherwise he could have thought it twice before he started attacking people.

Like I said he choosed the wrong words...but we dont need to transform this in a polemic on board...theres enough 'fight' here.... AB x Stapp threads ad infinitum
And I really dont care about how many times people here saw AB live: its not my business, anyway...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 12-10-2005, 12:21 PM   #33
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Like I said he choosed the wrong words...but we dont need to transform this in a polemic on board...theres enough 'fight' here.... AB x Stapp threads ad infinitum
And I really dont care about how many times people here saw AB live: its not my business, anyway...

Fair enough its not your business...like its not mine that you or him didnt see AB live yet...and some doesnt apprecite how good Myles is.
Old 12-10-2005, 12:31 PM   #34
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Fair enough its not your business...like its not mine that you or him didnt see AB live yet...and some doesnt apprecite how good Myles is.

Jesus...seems you still didnt get my point...I meant that its cool you saw them 9 times...okay, good for you, but I dont care about that and Im sure you dont care about the fact that i didnt see them live yet...hope it helps u to understand...lol
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-10-2005, 12:48 PM   #35
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Vliegs) My bad, sorry I felt the need to fire back at someone who was attacking a singer whose performances and songs I enjoy and a person here on the BB who I've known for awhile through other bbs as well by basically telling her she's a freak for seeing said singer so many times.

No prob, i got your point now and hope you get mine too.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-10-2005, 03:05 PM   #36
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
I haven't posted here in a long, long time, but this gelemote idiot has infuriated me by not just attacking the nicest guy in rock music, but attacking others on this board for seeing their favorite band many times. I have seen AB 3 times. Am I stupid, too, or is 3 not enough to make someone dumb? Myles is one of the nicest guys I have ever had the pleasure of meeting... and I have never seen any "silly drug *fu*CKe* movements" onstage, whatever the fuck that means. Would Scott Stapp ever wait out in sub-zero wind chills to meet fans after a show???? I think not. Please, wake up. Creed is over, and your idol, Scott Stapp, caused it. Thank God, though, because now we have a band better than Creed ever was.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:12 PM   #37
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I so love people who can back-up their arguments...
Old 12-10-2005, 06:37 PM   #38
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) I so love people who can back-up their arguments...

Hehehehe... if nothing else... you can't say I don't back up my arguments. lol, ANYWAY...

Stapp is a moron who I simply can't listen to if for no other reason than the fact that he is a total idiotic jerkov, (plus I think his songs suck but that's beside the point), and while I could see some not liking Myles music... How on EARTH can one claim he isn't nice, or that he'll be the cause of a band's breakup? The guy is soft spoken, humble, and not trying to take anyone's steam away from them. He is incredible.

A least he doesn't beat others up in bar fights.

And seeing AB live 9 times is awesome... I wish I could even see them half that many times, it would be incredible. My position is regrettable--they have only once come within four hours of me and that time I was unable to get there. grr.

More power to ya \m/ \m/
Old 12-10-2005, 09:15 PM   #39
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Fair enough its not your business...like its not mine that you or him didnt see AB live yet...and some doesnt apprecite how good Myles is.

Well if thats the fact then why did u brag about seeing them 9 times, WOULD U LIKE A MEDAL TRIMONTANA? IF its none of my business then dont tell me how many tiems uve seen them, keep it to yourself, I wonder wat else your gonna show me that I havent asked for yet.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:18 PM   #40
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I mentioned the number of times I've seen them simply to point out that I had seen them enough times to offer a judgment on them. I mean, you really only need to see them once to do so, but still. I don't think people were bragging at all; they were just trying to lend credence to their opinions.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:53 PM   #41
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Well if thats the fact then why did u brag about seeing them 9 times, WOULD U LIKE A MEDAL TRIMONTANA? IF its none of my business then dont tell me how many tiems uve seen them, keep it to yourself, I wonder wat else your gonna show me that I havent asked for yet.

Old 12-10-2005, 09:59 PM   #42
IamFilthy
USER INFO »
I totally agree with you geletmote,...but for several personal reasons. First off, Myles can sing, but I don't think his voice fits in at all with the heavy guitar riffs. I just picture him on "today's best hits" pop radio as a solo artist alongside the likes of Rob Thomas and Gavin DeGraw....I, IMO, find his voice to be too "whiney" at times to be taking seriously. And, I think Mark did a mediocre job on the lyrics on ODR, and with a new AB album coming out soon,....I don't see how Myles' songwriting can help after hearing his work on MayfieldFour.....ugh!
I've been living a double life
Old 12-10-2005, 10:02 PM   #43
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) I totally agree with you geletmote,...but for several personal reasons. First off, Myles can sing, but I don't think his voice fits in at all with the heavy guitar riffs. I just picture him on "today's best hits" pop radio as a solo artist alongside the likes of Rob Thomas and Gavin DeGraw....I, IMO, find his voice to be too "whiney" at times to be taking seriously. And, I think Mark did a mediocre job on the lyrics on ODR, and with a new AB album coming out soon,....I don't see how Myles' songwriting can help after hearing his work on MayfieldFour.....ugh!

WHAT????? have you listened to overflow, white flag , carry on, eden?????...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-10-2005, 10:02 PM   #44
IamFilthy
USER INFO »

Kinda like how some don't appreciate how good Stapp is.....
Old 12-10-2005, 10:03 PM   #45
IamFilthy
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp)

WHAT????? have you listened to overflow, white flag , carry on, eden?????...
Yeah, and they do nothing for me,...he just lacks the edge in my own opinion.