++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-10-2005, 09:29 AM   #16
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) u couldnt jsut post to one of the comments, like everyone else no wonder u have 200000000 zillion posts, i bet in the other forums ppl are like im hungry u post back "LIthium" WoW really me to, isnt that a coincidence, I totally agree with you. IM SIX FEET FROM THE EDGE AND IM THINKING MAYBE SIX FEET AINT SO FAR DOWNNNN, IM SO FAR DOWWWWNNNNN
What are you talking about? If I would post all my comments in different posts, I would be pretty much a spammer. But I don't, I post all my comments in ONE post! How is that spamming? I have posted about 4,500 here because I've been a member for a long time!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 12-10-2005, 09:40 AM   #17
Robin101
USER INFO »
Well, as many people who read these pages often know, I'm a HUGE fan of Stapp. But to call Myles a show-off - I have to disagree.

When I attended the Bristol gig I was curious with two things:

1) Does Myles sound as good live? The Answer was NO - he sounded even better!

2) Does Myles have the presence to match the insane voice? The answer is YES. He came across as a great guy, too - the guys seem to be really close.

It was obvious right from the start of AB that people were going to compare him to Stapp - a little unfair. Whether you love Stapp or loathe him, stepping into his shoes was always going to be difficult - Myles has done a great job!

Take Care

And then
They went on to say
That the pearly gates
Had some eloquent graffiti
Like 'We'll meet again'
And 'Fuck the man'
And 'Tell my mother not to worry'
~ The Trapeze Swinger
Old 12-10-2005, 09:51 AM   #18
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Robin101) Well, as many people who read these pages often know, I'm a HUGE fan of Stapp. But to call Myles a show-off - I have to disagree.

When I attended the Bristol gig I was curious with two things:

1) Does Myles sound as good live? The Answer was NO - he sounded even better!

2) Does Myles have the presence to match the insane voice? The answer is YES. He came across as a great guy, too - the guys seem to be really close.

It was obvious right from the start of AB that people were going to compare him to Stapp - a little unfair. Whether you love Stapp or loathe him, stepping into his shoes was always going to be difficult - Myles has done a great job!

Take Care

yeh ill agree on ur second quote
Old 12-10-2005, 09:55 AM   #19
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
gelemote, you still haven't explained what you mean by drug f*ing movements. And there is no reason to be disrespectful to other members regarding the number of times they've seen the band. I agree with the others when they say Myles knows how to share the stage with the others, and he is extremely fan-friendly as are the others in AB. Just because you don't like him, it's no reason to trash others for liking him.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-10-2005, 10:02 AM   #20
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) gelemote, you still haven't explained what you mean by drug f*ing movements. And there is no reason to be disrespectful to other members regarding the number of times they've seen the band. I agree with the others when they say Myles knows how to share the stage with the others, and he is extremely fan-friendly as are the others in AB. Just because you don't like him, it's no reason to trash others for liking him.

Look, ill lay it all down for yous, I love Creed everysingle member and every itsy bit of them, and I cant stand the fact that they broke up. NOw i like AB yes "LIKE" BUT if u told me to build a bridge and get over creed I couldnt do it, i seriusly just cant hack it that there not around, i think I need therapy or sumthing.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:06 AM   #21
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium)
Seriously... What's wrong with you? What is it that makes you want to constantly insult other people for no reason at all? This is even worse than the time you insulted Gabi for listening to Papa Roach! That was way out of line!!... Now you are insulting her for seeing her, and one of yours, favourit bands live. If I was the admin on this forum, you would have been banned a long time ago. (Still think you are doing a great job Steve, and the rest. This guy has just been impolite to me more than once, so to speak).

Anyway Gabi, I really envy you, I've "only" seen 'em live two times... And Gelemote... Let me ask you. How many times have YOU seen AB live in person? Oh, that's right, NONE!!! Maybe you should see a show for yourself before saying these things about Myles being a bad live preformer.

Thanks so much for your words Lit, i really do appreciate it.
And i am sure you will see AB in the future...i hope see you at some gig.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:12 AM   #22
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Look, ill lay it all down for yous, I love Creed everysingle member and every itsy bit of them, and I cant stand the fact that they broke up. NOw i like AB yes "LIKE" BUT if u told me to build a bridge and get over creed I couldnt do it, i seriusly just cant hack it that there not around, i think I need therapy or sumthing.
Just because you can't stand the fact that they broke up, it's no reason to bash Myles for something he does that you STILL haven't explained. I think you may be in the wrong place. Maybe you need Dr.Phil.com to help you over this.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-10-2005, 10:16 AM   #23
GregS
USER INFO »
Man oh man..
Yeah , as you all know by now this isnt like the 1st time Gelet has ran his mouth about stapp being better than myles etc.
Remember when Stapp started cancelling shows because he was " ill " or sumthing , you dont see myles doing anything like that do you ?
No one thinks that Myles has the potential to destroy the band at all , I can see Ab lasting for many years to come.. Unlike Stapp , i think TGD will be the last album he releases..
Old 12-10-2005, 10:41 AM   #24
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Wow. Someone is stupid for seeing their favorite band nine times? Why? What on Earth? Is it stupid to listen to Creed albums over and over again?

Grow up Geletmote.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:50 AM   #25
geletmote
USER INFO »
mmh i dont know, u seem a little uncertain about that.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:08 AM   #26
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Look, ill lay it all down for yous, I love Creed everysingle member and every itsy bit of them, and I cant stand the fact that they broke up. NOw i like AB yes "LIKE" BUT if u told me to build a bridge and get over creed I couldnt do it, i seriusly just cant hack it that there not around, i think I need therapy or sumthing.
So you hope Myles will break-up AB and Creed will get back together? (Just asking)

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Thanks so much for your words Lit, i really do appreciate it.
Hah, anytime, girl!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) And i am sure you will see AB in the future...i hope see you at some gig.
Oh yes, that would be wicked! Although, I think we "met" at the ULU, but I didn't realize that 'til I was back home. We didn't even share hellos, though...

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 12-10-2005, 11:58 AM   #27
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Dude, you can't even prove your point and no body understands of agrees with you!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Stapp's behavior the reason Creed broke up? And it seems Flip, Brian and Mark all loves Myles. So it's pretty much the other way around. Stapp had potential to destory Creed, Myles hasn't with AB.

Seriously... What's wrong with you? What is it that makes you want to constantly insult other people for no reason at all? This is even worse than the time you insulted Gabi for listening to Papa Roach! That was way out of line!!... Now you are insulting her for seeing her, and one of yours, favourit bands live. If I was the admin on this forum, you would have been banned a long time ago. (Still think you are doing a great job Steve, and the rest. This guy has just been impolite to me more than once, so to speak).

Anyway Gabi, I really envy you, I've "only" seen 'em live two times... And Gelemote... Let me ask you. How many times have YOU seen AB live in person? Oh, that's right, NONE!!! Maybe you should see a show for yourself before saying these things about Myles being a bad live preformer.

Yeah, don't even get me started on that!

This thread should be closed, this is leading nowhere!

Take it easy, Lith! Even though geletmote choosed the wrong words to say things to the others member here--hes only voicing his opinion about Myles performance, hes not ofending him or AB...btw, I dont know if i can agree or not with his opinion, because i never saw them alive...

Theres no need of banning or closing thread here.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 12-10-2005, 11:59 AM   #28
Vliegs
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) u couldnt jsut post to one of the comments, like everyone else no wonder u have 200000000 zillion posts, i bet in the other forums ppl are like im hungry u post back "LIthium" WoW really me to, isnt that a coincidence, I totally agree with you. IM SIX FEET FROM THE EDGE AND IM THINKING MAYBE SIX FEET AINT SO FAR DOWNNNN, IM SO FAR DOWWWWNNNNN

greatest band ever

Are you following in the footsteps of your messianic role model and ingesting a little too much ? Your attacks on Myles and other members in this thread are completely discombobulated and freakishly neurotic.

Quote: i think I need therapy or sumthing.

I sincerely hope you look into taking your own advice there.
Old 12-10-2005, 12:01 PM   #29
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Vliegs)

Are you following in the footsteps of your messianic role model and ingesting a little too much ? Your attacks on Myles and other members in this thread are completely discombobulated and freakishly neurotic.

I sincerely hope you look into taking your own advice there.

Well, now seems you are attacking people here...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 12-10-2005, 12:07 PM   #30
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Well, now seems you are attacking people here...

I think Vliegs is telling him something that he deserves....otherwise he could have thought it twice before he started attacking people.