++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-28-2006, 02:31 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Coffea

Only one that could write the only one i know i hope i do hope you will read carfeully in between these lines im sorry and i apolagize again from the ingorance of whats left of my mortaltiy everything you ever said or you ever told me was true your words your thoughts are true and crystal more in my heart and my mind and body than you yourself even realize i should have been with you i get angry at nobody but me myself and i yes im just shadow upon the wall a shadow upon the wall i cant make this change i cant not as fast as you think i can and not as fast as i want too but behind these words is another another side of me that you know well that will pull you through again and you know i will yes you know i will and yes i,am i,am and i cant help it i make sure i can make it perfect its only i know a light in darkness if i must a darkness in the light if i must be being everywhere and in everything and on top of it all before you fall keeps me day in and day out i can out shine all the darkness but it is very much needed i may be weary i may be whatever you want to lable broken hollow or empty torn and weary fallen upside down acrossed but still alive and so alive the fire burns i love that which i hold in my hands and i Believe in it and hold on to this day and forever and always still from where i stand and where i fight this old broken book in my hands may be broken and weary and empty as me but we love each other we understand each other and we uphold each other we dont believe in fairy tales we dont believe in the easy way outs we dont believe in what we know is wrong and what cant be right now but we do believe in a thing and that thing is truth protection and love of it and the love for it and the fight for it the faith the love the truth of what i,am and who i,am for you and knowing what todo is like knowing what todo sometimes Coffea in my cup i seek you face before my eyes open before i hit the floor and before my eyes are awake i ask for you My God To Give Streneth before my eyes open before i hit the floor when mama aint happy aint nobody happy true the saying is so it goes knowing my cost when i wake up on the wrongside of the bed all heaven and hell breaks loose because i miss a cup coffea this is what happens take a look when i miss my coffea im sorry for all the chaos and im sorry i got up on the wrongside of the bed and without coffea please understand and here what say this is what happens when i miss my coffea hand hand My God My God And My Coffea Cup In My Right Hand Go its hard to face the day without you both i really must have my coffea
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done