++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #1
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Reflection

With the running rumors of a possible creed reunion, i would like us to take a moment & and share what you loved about Creed. For me it was the lyrics, it gave me hope and understanding. Growing up in a Christian home, I didn't have a wide variety of music to listen to but with Creed I knew I could escape my life and day dream. I still sing the songs in my head when I need to. Last week I was in the hospital and the only song i could sing was Stand Here With Me. If they do reunite, it would rank one of the best moments of my life.
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 12-17-2008, 04:39 PM   #2
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Re: Reflection

I was an adolescent in a very tumultuous situation when I discovered Creed. They were an anchor for me, something to keep me tied to this world when all I wanted to do was leave it. Creed and I have quite a history that merits more than a couple of paragraphs on a forum, but their influence will always be remembered no matter what happens with the band or its members. When I needed them, they were there, and that's the important part.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #3
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »

I'm right there with you, as i imagine so are afew others on this board.
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 12-18-2008, 06:50 PM   #4
video747
USER INFO »

Well I had always known a few Creed songs from hearing them on the radio, but it wasn't until the fall of 2007 that I really got into them.

I remember just checking out their greatest hits album because it was "up my alley" (Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, etc). What I found instead were songs that were very powerful to me, like "What's This Life For" and "Don't Stop Dancing". Ever since then, I'd say Creed's music has gotten me through a lot of things. "One" describes perfectly how I feel about the world. "My Sacrifice" is my favorite song ever.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:59 AM   #5
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

I got into Creed as they were breaking up.Their lyrics aren't negative and angry. I've been bored for years with the over top hostility in alot of rock music.

-Homer Simpson

Old 12-19-2008, 07:13 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Redeemer)
I was an adolescent in a very tumultuous situation when I discovered Creed. They were an anchor for me, something to keep me tied to this world when all I wanted to do was leave it. Creed and I have quite a history that merits more than a couple of paragraphs on a forum, but their influence will always be remembered no matter what happens with the band or its members. When I needed them, they were there, and that's the important part.
thank you for sharing the mircale mile oh the mircale miles of us all Of Why I God Am I Here GLORY the all the sudden like a quake you hear something that makes since
Old 12-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #7
creedmarine81
USER INFO »

i found creed when i was in iraq. my best friend who was also a marine gave me the human clay cd and it was all about creed from there. I very much believe in Jesus Christ and Creed really helped me with the war that was going on not only in this world but spiritually as well. Creeds awesome and i hope they do get together. Mainly because they were old friends and i hope they can even do just one concert and bury the hatch.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:08 AM   #8
video747
USER INFO »

^That's awesome, man. Thanks for your service.