++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-23-2004, 06:41 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Broken Glass

Broken Glass is all around me on the floor i know that im stronger now then the last time it shatterd in the floor it seems like i here echos of darkness haunting me as i pick up the broken glass from around my door i dont really care because i overcomed deaths door once more broken glass reminds me of the days when i could not take anymore broken glass shatterd hits the floor im one of the lucy ones who overcame deaths door 911 could not stop the invisble demon rage who shatterd glass at my door only my father could stop such a demon rage who would have thought a demon would be let out of his cage but now i can turn the page on this evil rage because he who is in me could only kill that rage and put it back in its cage rest will come easy tonite with my only care my father and my brother who protect me but are out of sight so what this thought of peace i will sleep oh so tight and thank God that i reached mornings light nothing left fear because two hearts hold me near were i feel no fear just felt like writing this because i thank God im here!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-24-2004, 11:17 PM   #2
archie bunker
USER INFO »
I know who that demon glass breaker was ..........Damn it
Old 02-25-2004, 11:40 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) I know who that demon glass breaker was ..........Damn it
I know it i just need it to let it out And im so use to writing and pouring it out here thats why i wrote it!! HES GONE NOW Praise jesus luv ya
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything