++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-06-2004, 04:23 PM   #16
rainfall
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Sure, my source is Michael Tremonti. He's posted on this forum with information already. Do a search for the username "Gabriel"

Also, Scott Stapp gave similar information in his recent tv interviews.

thanks, tried to send you a private message steve, not sure it worked and if it did you probably recieved three of them.
Old 03-06-2004, 06:56 PM   #17
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by caitrin) Ok guys, steve I said that they were minus Scott, and in the studio, the "do the math" part was aimed at trying to say the band is not together anymore, they can't really be creed without scott but the rest of the guys have decided to move they're music careers ahead, that is exactly what you just posted.
Ok caitrin, here's the deal. We don't mean to come off sounding nasty and rude, but it's just that we get a boatload of people who come here to 'fill us in' on the latest, and really all they do is spread more rumor and speculation. So the reason we ask for you to post your sources is so that we know if you're credible or just another rumor-monger.

Quote: (Originally Posted by caitrin) teri, Great I'm glad you can fly;
Yeah, me too. And leaping tall buildings in a single bound is really a plus.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-06-2004, 09:21 PM   #18
Shadow
USER INFO »
I'm adding my 2 cents.....

I still miss Creed as we once knew it...I'm still in denial and I'm taking Scott Stapp's word that, after 10 year's, they are just taking a break.

caitrin, Scott talk's about this on his interview on Craig Kilborn which is being re-aired, I think on the 10th at 1:35 a.m.- check the Kilborn thread - there is a post there with the date and time.

Teri...can you teach me to fly please (I don't need to leap any tall buidings - just fly over short ones )
Old 03-07-2004, 12:18 PM   #19
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by rainfall) they've been in the studio, but minus scott, you guys do the math

No, you're so wrong! CREED are in the studio! Scott Alan Stapp, Mark Thomas Tremonti and Thomas Scott "Flip" Phillips are in the studio together!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-07-2004, 12:45 PM   #20
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) No, you're so wrong! CREED are in the studio! Scott Alan Stapp, Mark Thomas Tremonti and Thomas Scott "Flip" Phillips are in the studio together!

Nope.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 03-07-2004, 01:22 PM   #21
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Nope.

Yes.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-07-2004, 01:24 PM   #22
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Lithium, wake up and smell the coffee. They are NOT in the studio recording. What will it take to make you believe that? Mark's brother said it and Scott even said it in the Kilborn interview. They are NOT in the studio TOGETHER!

Old 03-07-2004, 01:31 PM   #23
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Lithium, wake up and smell the coffee. They are NOT in the studio recording. What will it take to make you believe that? Mark's brother said it and Scott even said it in the Kilborn interview. They are NOT in the studio TOGETHER!

Alright, here's the coffee Nope it didn't wroked... I guess I'm waiting for officiall news. The officiall news says that they are in the studio... But what does it matter? Creed, Mark and Stapp will put out their album this year and it doesn't matters which one they're recourding now.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-07-2004, 01:37 PM   #24
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ok, Lith. When you're ready to face reality and realize that they are either broken up or on a break, I hope your heart isn't broken. They may or may not be recording together at some point in time, but that time is NOT now.

Old 03-07-2004, 01:46 PM   #25
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Ok, Lith. When you're ready to face reality and realize that they are either broken up or on a break

Look at this pic!! I don't belive anything. If you read the last INK-magazine it says that they really want to take the fanclub to the next level. And Stapp said to MTV that they are not about to break up. So why would you say that if you are about to break? But why would you put out a greatest hits album if you aren't about to break? Maybe they will just take a break in a few years, what ever. Creed, Mark and Stapp WILL put out albums THIS year, that's for sure!!!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-07-2004, 01:54 PM   #26
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
The last INK magazine is months old by the time it comes out. The deal is, they are on a break. You know that, we all know that. It's come from Scott himself, plus Mark's brother. They are working on SEPARATE projects. The label says we're to get an anthology of sorts with a couple of new songs this year, songs that they probably recorded but never released.
Old 03-07-2004, 02:14 PM   #27
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) The last INK magazine is months old by the time it comes out. The deal is, they are on a break. You know that, we all know that. It's come from Scott himself, plus Mark's brother. They are working on SEPARATE projects. The label says we're to get an anthology of sorts with a couple of new songs this year, songs that they probably recorded but never released.

Damn, you guys just don't get it! I know that they are about to break up, but there is a good change that they might play together again. 'Cause even if Stapp and Mike have said that they are about to break, they've also said that this does not have to be the end of Creed. And as I said. Even if the next album is a best of album, it's still a Creed album, which means that they will put out a album this year. And it will also include new songs and unreleased songs.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-07-2004, 02:24 PM   #28
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) Damn, you guys just don't get it! I know that they are about to break up, but there is a good change that they might play together again. 'Cause even if Stapp and Mike have said that they are about to break, they've also said that this does not have to be the end of Creed. And as I said. Even if the next album is a best of album, it's still a Creed album, which means that they will put out a album this year. And it will also include new songs and unreleased songs.

Yes, but in your posts you refuse to acknowledge that Creed IS NOT in the stuido together at this moment. Stapp is working on his own album and Tremonti/Phillips/Marshall are working on their own album. This has been confirmed from Mark's bro and Scott Stapp himself. If you're in denial, that's fine, but at least face the facts and realize the band is not working together at the moment.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 03-07-2004, 04:18 PM   #29
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) If you don't name your source, then you are simply starting and passing rumors, simple as that. If you refuse to name your source, then you are simply starting and passing rumors, simple as that.

And as far as everything that has been released, the band is not in the studio. The band has gone on their own ways for the time being. Tremonti, Marshall, Phillips, and an unknown singer may be in the studio working on their own album, and Stapp may be doing the same, but the band Creed as we know it is not working together at the moment.

You said it Steve

EXACTLY!!!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-07-2004, 05:13 PM   #30
rainfall
USER INFO »
yes julie I have already been schooled for not naming my source, I apologize again for it, and know that most of you agree with steve.

and to extreme lithium, come on dude scotts not in the studio with the boys.