++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 05-16-2003, 09:58 PM   #1
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My 1st Creed Anniversary!!

Well dear Creed friends of mine, this may be kinda weird, but today is the 1st anniversary of the day I became obessed with Creed!! Yes, I went to their concert on Feb 16th 2002, 3 months b4 I became the obsessive fan that I am, I had heard WAWO and Higher before the concert, but that was about all of Creed that I really knew. At the concert when they did OLB, I said to Anna, we have to remember this song and download it...but still, wasn't obsessed yet, UNTIL....May 16th...for some reason I decided to bring Anna's cd's (MOP and HC) to work and listened to them both from beginning to end and let me tell you all....I've been hooked ever since!! As most of you already have figured out!! All I can say is that this is one day in my life I will NEVER forget!! I feel like I've regressed in age and they are the band that turned me on to a whole new world of awesome music!! And most of all, what this most awesome band has done for me...Is bring me together with some of the MOST AWESOME people I've had the pleasure of meeting in this lifetime!! I just want to say thanks to Creed for being the band that has renewed my life and brought alot of pleasure to it!! I know you're all thinking I'm a nut case, but hey...what can I say!!
This is also a thank you to all my friends I've come to know and love on this board, some of you I am very proud to say are some of the best friends I've ever had..
Love and Peace to you all!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 05-16-2003, 10:00 PM   #2
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
WOOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOO!!! That's awesome! :chic:
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 05-16-2003, 10:30 PM   #3
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Well, Luvscott, if you're nuts and feel you've regressed in age, etc., then so have I and quite a few others on this bb!! I feel the same way with much of what you posted!! I'd heard Higher and WAWO before, and never put 2 and 2 together as to who it was, and didn't think much about it. Then My Sacrifice came out in the fall of 2001, and it was a very trying time for me, and I kept hearing it on the radio over and over again, and it touched me so much; and Scott's voice - whew! I just had to find out who they were, bought Weathered, and just became the nutty obsessed person I am today, LOL. So don't think you're the only one, I'm sure lots of folks here would say just about the same thing!!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 05-16-2003, 10:33 PM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Luvscott, congratulations, and I for one am very glad you found Creed and the bb! Creed brought me here and to you and all the other cool people here! Rock ON!!!!
Old 05-16-2003, 10:35 PM   #5
souldancer
USER INFO »
HAPPY CREED ANNIVERSARYY!!! Significant events that bring us joy and meaning should be celebrated. Doesn't sound weird ....well, at least we are all in good company! May your passion flourish! party on.. to Orlando!
Old 05-17-2003, 08:52 AM   #6
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
If YOU'RE crazy, then it's good to know I'm in good company!! Happy Anniversary, my good friend, and many many more to come!! I've been with this bb for over a year now and it's one of the best moves I ever made, because I've made so many great friends here, and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to seeing again those of you I've met already and meeting those of you I haven't in 2 weeks in Orlando!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 05-17-2003, 11:23 AM   #7
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
It has been a lot longer for me, and hopefully the fire in your heart that is Creed will keep burning

Please sign up and make a man feel good
Old 05-17-2003, 01:19 PM   #8
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Thank you all for your most kind words, It's just one of those days that will be burned in my (sometimes fading) memory 4ever!!
They have brought sooo many good things to my life and great people, for that I will always be grateful..and to Leader...I don't see this fire burning out anytime soon, it just keeps burning and burning and burning!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 05-17-2003, 01:34 PM   #9
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
That is very coolluvscott4ever
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 05-17-2003, 05:34 PM   #10
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
Maybe the DVD will be gasoline on the fire, I'm sure it will for me

Please sign up and make a man feel good
Old 05-17-2003, 05:36 PM   #11
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Happy Anniversary, luvscott!! Count me in as one of the crazy ones too. I can totaly relate to what you're talking about. They have brought so many good things to my life too including all of you here. Joining this bb was one of the best things I've done in a long time. I also feel like I've regressed in age since discovering them in early 2002. It's been an incredible time in my life since then. I can wait to meet you and everyone else in FL, luvscott!!

Relearn Love
Old 05-17-2003, 06:46 PM   #12
JenRN
USER INFO »
Well you are accompanied by many "nuts" myself included! I am proud to be a Creed fan and thankful as well, you are right they have brought so much to my life, it is hard to put into words! Orlando can't come soon enough for me!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"