++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-06-2003, 10:38 PM   #31
jango
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
James, nice to see/read you around these parts...

What's the greater weapon of mass destruction? What Saddam might have, or hate bred by war? I'd like to think the latter.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 02-06-2003, 10:42 PM   #32
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Not only is it gonna cause a lot a hateful crap, the economy is gonna take an even bigger dive dowward
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-06-2003, 10:43 PM   #33
jango
USER INFO »
"Don't blame me, I voted with the majority."
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 02-06-2003, 10:45 PM   #34
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I didn't register in time to vote for this one I will vote next time though
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 02-06-2003, 10:57 PM   #35
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
saddam needs to go, no matter what he has to go, any means necessary. the guy is a threat.

the oil, well im not gonna lie, even id hit it for the oil. we shouldnt have to rely on OPEC for the oil. we have canada, russia, alaska, texas and south america.... but people dont want to dig for oil there, fine, we'll go back to whale fat and candles.

<i>"We have no problem killing the unborn, but we won't send a few soldiers to restore peace"</i>
Old 02-06-2003, 11:00 PM   #36
jango
USER INFO »
My question is this... why does he need to go now? Why wasn't he such a threat before 9/11, or heck, even a threat of any kind before 9/11? Doesn't it seem a little odd to anyone that he became a global terrorist threat only after 9/11 with NO evidence of ANY kind?

9/11 raised some fear, and Bush manipulated that fear and has driven it from bin Laden (his failure to date) to Saddam, because Saddam tried to hurt his daddy.
Old 02-07-2003, 02:19 AM   #37
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yep, this whole thing has big daddy GB all over it.
Old 02-07-2003, 02:57 AM   #38
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by jango
What's the greater weapon of mass destruction? What Saddam might have, or hate bred by war? I'd like to think the latter.
It IS the latter. Great to have you here Jango - and I', not a perfectionist.
Old 02-07-2003, 09:37 AM   #39
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Mulletman
the oil, well im not gonna lie, even id hit it for the oil. we shouldnt have to rely on OPEC for the oil. we have canada, russia, alaska, texas and south america.... but people dont want to dig for oil there, fine, we'll go back to whale fat and candles.

alternative sources!!! oil is not the only source dude!

what can I say...you´re Texan!!! (I mean it coz texas has a lot of oil, doesn´t it?)

btw, who´s James? Lechium or Flip? or neither?
Old 02-07-2003, 11:55 AM   #40
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
James is Warlord.

ok if you didnt knw GW was gonna wage war on someone before we elected him, you are an idiot.

ok he has weapons, i know, you know, the gimp in the far left knows it, he DOES NOT have to leave now, he can leave later. later being after he attacks us, some other country, or our allies. you know hes a mad man, you know that he is capable of causing havok. i say better take care of him now, before its too late. but i ask, what proof do YOU need before some action can be taken?

alternative fuels.... what sources can we use? dont gimme this "we will have to do some research" crap cause that can take years we need something that we can start using now.

electric cars: where do we get the power to generate all that power?
Hybrids: guess what, they still need GASOLINE! gas powers the electric generator that creates the electricity!!

we could go with LNG....

the fact of the mater is, we need that fossil fuel now. till some kid in college figures out how to make water into a form of fuel, we're screwed. we could dig in other places, we have alaska and texas but those god damn tree huggers wont let us. Shell, Exxon/Mobile, Texaco, when they dig for oil, they destroy part of the land, not all of it. once they are done, they REBUILD it to how it was before. but oh well.....
i guess its just me, but there is no way in hell i will give up my Lincoln Navigator and my Shell Station discount gas card! (100,000 liberal points to whoever gets this joke)

ok... seems i am one of the VERY few that defends here, so its now my turn to turn the tables.
so please tell me, if you were the prez, how would you manage this situation? DONT gimme this "its not my job, thats why we elect these people" bullshit cause it aint gonna fly. its very easy to critcise and if yer gonna open your fat mouth, be prepared to back it up. i hear all of you bitch bitch bitch so now tell me...
How would you manage the economy?
How would you deal with the war on terrorism?
How would you deal with Iraq, North Korea?
Old 02-07-2003, 12:53 PM   #41
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
They just raised the terrorist alert back up to high and that hotels and transportation means could be targeted in the United States Man! Why did I have to get a job at a hotel I'm getting the heck outta there real soon
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 02-07-2003, 01:00 PM   #42
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
yer in St Louis, what the hell is there of importance in St. Louis?
Old 02-07-2003, 01:07 PM   #43
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
There's a lot more here than there was back where I used to live.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 02-07-2003, 01:40 PM   #44
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
here it goes, Mullet:

alternative sources:

for cars: alcohol (well successed here, genuine Brazilian fuel)
others (non-cars) could be: solar, eolic (is that correct? I meant wind), gas powers... this hybrid thing, I´m not so sure if it´s the appropriate solution... have you ever heard about Flex-Fuel Cars?
just asking, no intention to sound harm.

ok, about economy: I´d have to study about US economy before I make a statement. But I tell you I´d like to have a nice chat about that with Mr. Milton Friedman!!! By studying I mean comparing all Clinton´s actions on this area and compare with Bush´s.

I know I should shut up, coz I´m not American, but this is just friendly talk, so...

The war on terrorrism ~>

Since USA is the most hated country, I do think it´s worthy. I don´t how I would deal with that, but I´d look for cooperation from allies. I´d protect USA without limiting its citizen´s freedom. I´m not saying suspects shouldn´t be investigated. But I´d go easy on this Big Brother thing. Instead of attacking, I´d help the countries where USA is really really hated. Social assistance, food, medicine... I think they´re all worthy to change people´s opinion coz they´re only told to hate US without knowing why.

I have a few other ideas, but basically, it´s necessary to change this idea of "American imperialism" that people have. It´s not like that.

North Korea ~>

hmmm . tough one, they´re really teasing USA. According to GWB mind, it should be more worthy to attack NK than Iraq. I´d go the diplomatical way. But it depends of conversations with their side too. I hope they don´t wanna a war either.

Iraq ~>

The problem is what exactly Jango said. Hate bred by war. The consequences. What would come up next? more terrorrist attacks? more USA haters? that´s for sure. This war thing is not doing good to America´s image right now. Secondly, UN would be made of clown, coz why a UN if nobody respects it? If USA had definately prooved the charges, but Powell´s speech didn´t. What´s next?

So I wouldn´t go for a war right now. The war is unnecessary, but I think Saddam should be ousted somehow.
Old 02-07-2003, 02:01 PM   #45
JenRN
USER INFO »
I am staying the hell out of this! I have very concrete thinking and I am firm on my views, and I don't want to sway away any good friends I made on here! You all have valid points but I am not getting into it! Have fun!:P

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"