++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 04-04-2004, 10:29 AM   #1
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
More News For APC Fans!!!!

I read this this on the Rock News section of my radio stations web-site:

"A Perfect Circle's upcoming "Lost In The Bermuda Triangle" DVD release will feature the uncensored version of the video for the bands track "The Outsider", the entire "Bikini Bandits And The Golden Rod" trilogy, and a preview of the upcoming animated feature, "The Bikini Bandits Save Christmas". A Perfect Circle/Tool's Maynard James Keenan will have a role in the aforementioned animated feature. "Lost In The Bermuda Triangle" will be released through Virgin on May 04th."

This ought to be interesting, to say the least!! This is only the second time I've read this, so it's different than what I thought it was going to be, but hey, if it's got Maynard in it, it's soooo going to be mine!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 04-04-2004, 10:44 AM   #2
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) I read this this on the Rock News section of my radio stations web-site:

"A Perfect Circle's upcoming "Lost In The Bermuda Triangle" DVD release will feature the uncensored version of the video for the bands track "The Outsider", the entire "Bikini Bandits And The Golden Rod" trilogy, and a preview of the upcoming animated feature, "The Bikini Bandits Save Christmas". A Perfect Circle/Tool's Maynard James Keenan will have a role in the aforementioned animated feature. "Lost In The Bermuda Triangle" will be released through Virgin on May 04th."

This ought to be interesting, to say the least!! This is only the second time I've read this, so it's different than what I thought it was going to be, but hey, if it's got Maynard in it, it's soooo going to be mine!!

ummm an animated feature not what i was expecting, i was expecting some tour news. A DVD sounds cool will have to pick that up!
Old 04-04-2004, 11:04 AM   #3
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) ummm an animated feature not what i was expecting, i was expecting some tour news. A DVD sounds cool will have to pick that up!

I know!! That's more of what I thought yesterday when I first read it, I was thinking/hoping it had tour footage on it, but after I re-read it this morning, I guess I got what it really is...Oh well, I'll be getting myself too!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 04-04-2004, 01:51 PM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL, I've heard the Bikini Bandits thing is pretty weird, but hey, that's our Maynard, right . I'm with you, I'm on that DVD like fly on fly paper. Maybe they want to have a few more tours under their belts before they release a concert DVD. Thanks for the news, luvscott.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:00 AM   #5
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Thanks for the news luvscott. Interesting to say the least. I really hated the video for The Outsider. It should be quite a watch. You know I'm getting it. Would have rather had live concert footage myself but maybe in the near future we'll see something like that!

BTW: Love you new avie!!!!!!!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "