++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 03-18-2005, 10:23 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Raise Thy Hands

The Cold Stillness Of Nothing Warms Me And Keeps Closer That Which I Love The Most The Cold Stillness Of Nothing Makes Me Fall In Love All Over Again With The Molders Hands The Cold Stillness That Was Once Like A Merry Go Around And A Clouded Haze Has Become My Sweet Slumber How I Fall Back In The Ways That I Dont Understand But Cherish The Cold Stillness Of My Irony Twisted Reflictions Show Me The Grounds Of The Forsaken Where The Cold Stillness Of Nothing Cuts Your Breath And Your Lungs Feel Up With Smoke And You Start To Choke The Warmth Of The Mercy And Love Shows Thy Love And Wonders Oh Lord Of The Dayspring The God Of My Irony How I Long For All Of Thee The Cold Stillness Of The Stands Stills Where The Night Turns In To Day And Memories Rushes Thoughts Of Memory Lane And I Find Myself There And Say Oh Lord What A Journey My Love Has Made Looking For The Hand That Knows No Boundries I Start To Pray And Raise My Hands Toward The Heavens And They Feel Heavey As Iron I Whisper And I Pray Unto The THE LORD Reigneth Let The People Tremble Before My God Of The Thunderstorm He Setteth Between The Cherubims Let The Earth Be Moved The Lord Is Great Inside Of Me The Cold Stillness Of Nothing Warms Me And Keeps Me Closer To That Which I Love The Most He Is High Above All Shall Praise Thy Great And Terrible Name For It Is Holy Holy Holy The Kings Stregnth Also Loveth Judgment Worship At His Footstool For He Is Holy Exalt The Lord Our God And Worship At His Holy Hill For The Lord Our God Is Holy And He Loveth The Praise Of His People Let Us Sing Let Us Cry Let Us Lift Up Our Voices And Sing Our Hearts And Sing Our Supplications Before The Lord Our God I Will Sing Of Mercy Judgment Unto Thee O Lord Will I Sing I Will Behave Myself Wisely In A Perfect Way O When Wilt Thou Come Unto Me I Will Walk In Within My Door With A Perfect Hearts I Will Set No Wicked Wicked Thing Before My Eyes I Hate The Work Of Theme That Turn Not Aside It Shall Not Cleave To Me For They Our Dead To Me I Walk With Thee I Live With Thee The Keep Of My Soul
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-19-2005, 06:56 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: Show Me The Grounds Of The Forsaken

really like that line...for once the "grounds of the forsaken" are known...it's easier to leave them behind as we journey home...., cs...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 03-19-2005, 10:30 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Rocketh On
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-22-2005, 12:00 AM   #4
HR2004
USER INFO »
that was beautiful
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 03-22-2005, 11:48 AM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank you