++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-22-2003, 07:40 PM   #31
whitebird
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Please say a prayer for this little girl and her Mother. I know this is not the prayer request thread, but it fits somehow. If you are not a person that says prayers, tha't OK too, please send your kind thoughts.

Thank you.
Old 12-22-2003, 07:42 PM   #32
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
They will be in my prayers whitebird
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 12-22-2003, 08:56 PM   #33
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Yes I have looked at them as well, they are AWESOME!!!!! I love Escalades! I know that they are WAY out of my league though

alright this stupid shit deleted alot of what i had written so ill go for it again....

i really want the Navigator and chances are i will get it. I'd love the Escalade [specially after the Matrix] but its too expensive and less space inside than the Navigator. the Yukon would be sweet and the insurance would be better with that one but its very expensive and its a gas guzzler. the only way id get the 300M is if my car gets to the point where i cant fix it. i can afford the Navigator, buying the car isnt the problem i have excelent credit and i can pay it off easily. my problem is i cannot afford the insurance... 20, male, college student, two cars [id i get it], no job security, 15 year old brother, and on top of that the area around my neighborhood is going to shit. oh well, i love my car and so far im in no hurry to get a new one.
Old 12-22-2003, 10:24 PM   #34
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Man, that is sad! I'll definantly have the girl in my prayers.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 12-22-2003, 10:31 PM   #35
whitebird
USER INFO »
I am a woman that has lived a life. A life of love, pain, compassion, dispair. In all these momemts I have had my Mother. Please give compassion to a little girl that needs her Mother.
Old 12-23-2003, 11:18 AM   #36
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
to this little girl and prayers to her Mom!

Anyways, I'm with those who have lost loved ones. I lost my Grandma the day after xmas. It's like she waited until after xmas but now every year we make a point as a family to all come together( and there is alot of us) and be there for each other on Christmas! My daughter Sara was born on xmas eve and is named after the Great Grandma she never got to meet! She was a great lady and always there for me and I wish she could be here and see all the things that she wanted for me have come true and to also see I quit smoking! She always yelled at me for that and the year she died I quit for her! It's going to be 5 years this NYE! to all who know this feeling!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 12-23-2003, 10:52 PM   #37
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by marlsy) anything?? I would wish my mom back. Then I could love Christmas again.
im sorry about that but im sure shes in a better place
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-23-2003, 10:57 PM   #38
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) I am a woman that has lived a life. A life of love, pain, compassion, dispair. In all these momemts I have had my Mother. Please give compassion to a little girl that needs her Mother.
its a sure thing,,white bird
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-24-2003, 01:38 AM   #39
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Thank you all for praying, or keeping my Great Grandmother in your thoughts. She had her surgery this morning, and from what I hear is doing fine. Sometimes anthesitic weirds her out, like one time she thought she was sewing a quilt, and another she was watering the garden, and who knows what else she "does" under that stuff! Other than that possibly happening, she is fine, as far as I know now. At the present moment I'm like about 100 miles away, so I don't gather the news as quick as the rest of my family! But like I say, I really appriciate the thoughts and prayers!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 12-24-2003, 08:26 AM   #40
whitebird
USER INFO »
I'm happy that your Grandmother is doing well. Sewing a quilt and watering her garden sound like happy things for her, so just let her enjoy herself in her special dreams, and play along. You did make me laugh though.

Happy Holidays.
Old 12-24-2003, 03:54 PM   #41
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) I am a woman that has lived a life. A life of love, pain, compassion, dispair. In all these momemts I have had my Mother. Please give compassion to a little girl that needs her Mother.

whitebird, I will keep the little girl and her mother in my thoughts and prayers.

Creed Defaultgirl, I'm very happy to hear about your great grandmother. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Relearn Love
Old 12-29-2003, 02:10 PM   #42
whitebird
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) OK, I'm changing my wish, or just putting it on hold.

I just worked with a little girl today who told me her Mother had a car accident, and is in the hospital. She has not yet seen her.

I was taken aside by other staff, and told that it is very serious!!!

My wish for this Christmas, is that this little girl's Mother will be able to come home to her.

Sadly, my wish for the little girl and her Mother will not come true. Her Mother will never be comming home to her.

I realize that sadness and loss are a part of life that we must learn, but it breaks my heart to look into this little girl's face.
Old 12-29-2003, 06:42 PM   #43
Sheila63
USER INFO »
whitebird, that's so sad. I'm very sorry to hear this news. My heart goes out to that little girl. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Relearn Love
Old 12-30-2003, 06:23 PM   #44
whitebird
USER INFO »
Thank you Sheila. I was with her again today, and she was so sweet telling me funny stories about their dogs. She does not yet understand about her Mother, so yes please keep her in your prayers. She will have some very difficult times when she is told.

Last edited by whitebird : 01-02-2004 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-30-2003, 10:52 PM   #45
JenRN
USER INFO »
I am so sorry whitebird, she will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I have several wishes and hopes for the new year, I hope it is a better year for me.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"