++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-09-2003, 05:02 PM   #61
Aimee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My last word...

About Chicago. I was there. I saw scott throw back a bottle of whiskey and then start to spin onstage. I guess, at first, he thought he was having fun. Took his shirt off and his socks hanging off the front of his feet like he was my little brother endeared me even more. Yes, Scott Stapp sucked in Chicago. Scott Stapp stunk so bad even his own fans were booing. I saw him run off stage to puke in a bucket and then go back onstage after that FOR YOU! This was not my first Creed Show, by far not my first rock show at all. Look kiddies, Stapp was having FUN in Chicago. He was just acting like you when y'all get all riled up and try to drink too much to have fun. We all (over 21 that is ) know that line that's drawn in the snow where we should just stop there, but we're having so much fun that we take just one more shot. Aww, that's all that happened. If y'all want to complain about it, go ahead, but I suggest you not hang up your Creed undies just yet. Give the guys just one more shot. I for one, was in tears over Stapp's fiasco, but Mark, Flip, and Brett rocked my world that night, so I concentrated on them. So Wah! Wah! I had fun anyway!!!!
Old 01-09-2003, 05:16 PM   #62
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by robo74
My head is so far up my arse, I can't see anything but my own shit.  Please excuse me while I go and gratify myself

I figured your head was not where it should be. Yeah, you're excused.
Old 01-09-2003, 09:39 PM   #63
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: The show was HORRIBLE because of this. you cannot argue that unless you were there.
<b>WE ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT, ARGUING WITH YOU. YOU ARE GETTING TO THE POINT OF BEING TIRESOME. I AGREE WITH CREEDFAN47A'S YAWN. WE ARE NOT ARGUING ABOUT ANYTHING. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WON'T LET IT GO. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GO POST SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE PEOPLE WILL ARGUE WITH YOU. NO ONE HERE WANTS TO DISCUSS THAT GOD FORSAKEN SHOW ANYMORE. AM I SPEAKING JAPANESE?? PLEASE, SOMEONE TELL ME THAT THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM RANTING ABOUT. WHY DO WE HAVE TO READ RANTS ABOUT A SHOW THAT HAPPENED ALMOST 2 WEEKS AGO BY A HUGE GROUP OF WHINERS THAT WON'T LET THINGS GO. PLEASE, GO START YOUR OWN BULLETIN BOARD ENTITLED "FANS WHO DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP ON CREED BUT WHO WON'T LET ANYTHING GO". I HEAR THERE IS A BIG DEMAND FOR SUCH A SITE.</b>

P.S. Aimee, great post. Great point of view. Thanks for the insight!! You made the best out of what you were presented, and you enjoyed yourself. I wish others would see it that way.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-09-2003, 09:47 PM   #64
creedlvr
USER INFO »
amiee -- you said you saw Scott throw back a bottle of whiskey.

I was just curious how you saw that. I'm not trying to impy that you didn't ... I'm seriously just curious. That's all.
Old 01-09-2003, 09:57 PM   #65
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
She's not full of shit. Trust me, she knows. You may question how I know, but I do. She knows.

Old 01-09-2003, 10:09 PM   #66
creedlvr
USER INFO »
I believed her. I was just wondering what the circumstances around that were.
Old 01-09-2003, 10:13 PM   #67
musicsaves
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedlvr
-- you said you saw Scott throw back a bottle of whiskey.

I guess everybody is either so dependant on creed that they can't deal with stapp acting like a rock star or they mysteriously know the band personally.

I'm really beginging to think that all creed fans are crazy.

Is there anybody left that isnt' in mourning over stapp or that has some secret "in" with the band, is anybody just a fan or a rock band?
...The boy could play he knew how to move, everything, so sweet and tru, always wanting more he'd leave you longing for, black velvet and that little boy's smile, black velvet and that slow southern style, a knew religion that will bring you to your knees, black velvet, if you please.
Old 01-09-2003, 10:14 PM   #68
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Me *raises hand*
Old 01-09-2003, 10:18 PM   #69
musicsaves
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan47a
Me *raises hand*

Thank you. I was beginning to feel as strung out as the Chicago crusaders.
...The boy could play he knew how to move, everything, so sweet and tru, always wanting more he'd leave you longing for, black velvet and that little boy's smile, black velvet and that slow southern style, a knew religion that will bring you to your knees, black velvet, if you please.
Old 01-09-2003, 10:35 PM   #70
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedlvr
I believed her. &nbsp;I was just wondering what the circumstances around that were.
Ok, sorry if I sounded like a bitch. I know she knows. That's all.

Old 01-09-2003, 11:06 PM   #71
musicsaves
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Ok, sorry if I sounded like a bitch. I know she knows. That's all.

ok....i'm going to not be presumptuous and ask...
do people who post on this board have some kind of connection with the band? I'm not being sarcastic, I really want to stop and ask if I'm missing something here.
Old 01-09-2003, 11:06 PM   #72
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Some do.

Old 01-09-2003, 11:13 PM   #73
musicsaves
USER INFO »
I see. I wasn't aware of that. Have you or whoever it is that we are referring to made it known in any way what these connections might be? Again just wondering if there might be something I'm not aware of. And I'm also just wondering why these people might post here...I apperciate your informing me
Old 01-09-2003, 11:32 PM   #74
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm not trying to be a bitch here, but some know more than others and may not want things to become public knowledge for fear of some wanting/expecting favors.

Old 01-09-2003, 11:48 PM   #75
musicsaves
USER INFO »
Teri, I'm sure your not and of course that is logical.

I'm not trying to be a bitch either. You and other here seem like very nice people in a lot of ways.
but to be honest I don't believe what is being suggested here. It's not against anybody as a person, but just this one issue. It think it's a bunch of BS and thats just my opinion.
And I really feel that if anyone here was in the position to grant favors to anyone then they wouldn't be here in the first place.
I don't have any hatered toward anyone, but I am disapointed in the whole fan base in general now for this and other reasons.
I would love to talk to anybody who is just a regular fan from here privately, but I need to find a place to relate to other fans, where there are only self-proclaimed fans. And if that doesn't exsist then I just need to stay away from these kinds of things in general.
Sorry to go on, I'm just very disapointed in people right now. I hope you all, have wonderful experiences being fans of creed. Thanks for talking with me Teri.