++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-12-2003, 11:22 PM   #136
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Gade, the thread is called Chicago pics, Oh My...it's under this forum on a previous page if you want to check them out.
Old 01-12-2003, 11:51 PM   #137
gade202
USER INFO »
Got em, hehe. Love the no shoes approach! I would have loved to have seen what happened after the show was done. They probably took turns whaling on him since that show, although Scott was the problem, reflects them as a band, not individuals. If you guys don't want this happening again, all you have to do is sneak cameras in and take lots of shots. I know someone did that but if 1000+ people had sets of photos of Scott laying down singing and such and sent them to MTV, VH1, and other sites and got them aired then it would show them that your not gonna waste your time and money going to their shows just to see Scott fool around and pretty much blow the show. Now a days bands come and go, Creed is lucky they have stayed in the publics eye for as long as they have but if they keep this up they will most likely break up. I just read that Mark has already started writing solo stuff which is definately not a good sign from a Creed standpoint...
Old 01-13-2003, 12:00 AM   #138
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I disagree. I think it's a natural progression for the band. A good break from each other and side projects could stoke their creative juices. After two albums, two EPs and tons of touring, Alice In Chains did it and still managed to put out a really good record (Tripod in 1995) after Layne Staley branched out and did Mad Season with the guys from Pearl Jam and Screaming Trees. Pearl Jam also has survived solo turns of Mike McCready and Stone Gossard. What killed Alice was Layne's heroin addiction. I think it would do Creed good to branch out and expand their creativity a bit. And really, it's only been one show where Scott got completely out of hand. He had a few problems with the mic at the Penn State show and dissed the crowd a bit for not standing up and rocking out. I thought the PSU crowd needed it anyway. You're right, it's rare for a band to hold the public as long as Creed have, but it still doesn't mean they can't keep making good music and making a living doing what they love.
Old 01-13-2003, 02:05 PM   #139
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Gooooooooo Eagles! The choking-dog J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets are G-O-N-E Gone, Gone, Gone!!!! Wooooo-hooooooo!!!

Remember what they really should be called??: Not Yets!!
I knew you'd be just as HAPPY as I am!! Loved the 2nd half of the game!! Now I can sit back and ENJOY what's left of the football season!! Anyone can go to the Super Bowl now...I like every team that's left...But I would REALLY love to see the Titans go...in the NFC, I'd take either one...but for you DS, I guess I'll have to root for Philly, but I am a Bucs fan too...It's gonna be really tough for me on Sunday!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 01-13-2003, 02:38 PM   #140
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
GO TITANS, REMEMBER THE TITANS, GO TITANS
Old 01-13-2003, 03:08 PM   #141
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by luvscott4ever
Remember what they really should be called??: Not Yets!!    

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Yesssss!!! I listened to WFAN on the way home from work and the overnight guy, who is a huge Jets fan, might as well have been crying in his beer. You should have heard all the fans calling in turn on Chad Pennington, without whom they never would have even BEEN in the playoffs. Turncoats!!! Anyway, I'm rooting for the Birds for sure, but I have to admit I like Steve McNair. That guy is a beast! He is amazing playing with the all the injuries he's had. He is such a leader. The only team left that I can't stand is the Raiders, and you can understand why, Luvscott . They are still crying about the fumble/incomplete pass from the Snow Bowl. Although, Rich Gannon is a decent guy. In any event, it's going to be a kick-a** football weekend coming up! Woooooooo-hooooooooooooooo!
Old 01-13-2003, 03:28 PM   #142
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
I am soooooooooooo ready.