++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-13-2004, 01:25 PM   #31
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Old 02-13-2004, 01:26 PM   #32
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) I hate him most because of the war, yes. But for many other things too. Bush can kiss his own ass! Because of him the whole world suffered. But no.. I'm not 18 and I'm from Sweden, soo.. Anyway. Fuck Bush!

fuck you!!

what did bush do with entering iraq that clinton didn't do when invading bosnia??
Old 02-13-2004, 01:30 PM   #33
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) fuck you!!

what did bush do with entering iraq that clinton didn't do when invading bosnia??

You're too fast with yoru wordsm, and you take things way too personally. Yelling 'fuck you' towards anyone who's oppinion differs from yours seems to be your faviorite passtime.

How sad. Eat some prozak or get lost, kid.
Old 02-13-2004, 01:52 PM   #34
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) Hummm you should say that to non-Americans people whos relatives were killed in one of Bush's wars... what do they care, they're not US citizens!
Well, it is up to those citizens' respective governments to join the US in war (hence why claims of a supposedly unilateral war were ridiculous, as we had support from, off the top of my head, Britain and Australia... sure we did most of the work, but there were/are other countries involved).

Old 02-13-2004, 05:28 PM   #35
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) You're too fast with yoru wordsm, and you take things way too personally. Yelling 'fuck you' towards anyone who's oppinion differs from yours seems to be your faviorite passtime.

How sad. Eat some prozak or get lost, kid.

yeah, how many times have i done that?? two maybe??

if i had a buck every time someone said that to me, i could kick bill gates ass.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:26 PM   #36
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) if i had a buck every time someone said that to me, i could kick bill gates ass.
Perhaps you should begin to take their advice into consideration, then.

Old 02-13-2004, 06:33 PM   #37
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) LOL i had to read that one twice... then it hit me, you're Brazilian. I'll bet I can sit here and call you a fag all day long and you'll just ignore it... but if I call Ronaldo a fag... you'll be at my front door 5 minutes after you read it!

LOL!

sure, knock knock!

I really don't care if you call him a fag. And I know I'm not a fag. And you're Mulletman, so I couldn't care less.
Old 02-14-2004, 03:30 AM   #38
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) yeah, how many times have i done that?? two maybe??

if i had a buck every time someone said that to me, i could kick bill gates ass.
But it doesnt change the fact that you need to learn to restrain yourself, now does it?
Old 02-14-2004, 04:58 AM   #39
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) I hate him most because of the war, yes. But for many other things too. Bush can kiss his own ass! Because of him the whole world suffered. But no.. I'm not 18 and I'm from Sweden, soo.. Anyway. Fuck Bush!

How did the whole world suffer? Please explain...

I'd like to see you say "Because of Bush, the whole world suffered" to the families of people Saddaam tortured, raped, and killed.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 02-14-2004, 01:12 PM   #40
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) How did the whole world suffer? Please explain...

I'd like to see you say "Because of Bush, the whole world suffered" to the families of people Saddaam tortured, raped, and killed.
A man of few words but, oh, how keen they are.

Old 02-14-2004, 07:33 PM   #41
archie bunker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) You know it is easy to forget the 'promises' that Bill and Hillary made while in office. It strikes home when it is listed like this:

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured 1000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

BUSH COVERED IT!

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

BUSH COVERED IT!

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

BUSH COVERED IT!

After the 1998 bombing of U.S embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

BUSH COVERED IT!

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

BUSH COVERED IT!

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today.

BUSH TOLD THOSE FIREMAN -- THEY WOULD HEAR US TOO!

And, now that Bush is taking action to bring these people to justice, we have Democrats charging him with being a war monger...

AN INTERESTING QUESTION: This question was raised on a Philly radio call-in show. Without casting stones, it is a legitimate question. There are two men, both extremely wealthy. One develops relatively cheap software and gives billions of dollars to charity. The other sponsors terrorism. That being the case, why was it that the Clinton administration spent more money chasing down Bill Gates over the past eight years than Osama bin Laden?

THINK ABOUT IT!

It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8 Million for her forthcoming memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written. This from two people who have spent the past 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while under oath!

We don't want this woman to even THINK of running for President.

H-D
I totally agree with you I LOVE BUSH, CLINTON can suck an ass !!!!!
Old 02-14-2004, 07:49 PM   #42
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) How did the whole world suffer? Please explain...

i love you, steve