++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-03-2004, 04:27 PM   #31
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) You are assuming that they just don't allow negative comments about Stapp...actually they don't allow bashing of anyone....Alter Bridge...and other websites included. That's something I can't say about any other Alter Bridge, Creed websites.

I'm aware of negative postings being removed from this site too. If its a private site its the decision of the person who runs it.

I agree some AB boards and some Creed boards have made very negative comments about Stapp and almost encourage bashing him non stop. So I just stop going to those boards and only go to the ones that are respectful.
Old 10-03-2004, 09:55 PM   #32
Shadow
USER INFO »
I haven't been here for a few weeks and I haven't read every post in this thread 100%. But, I will tell you that the people over at PBF are among the nicest group of people.

AB has their loyal followers and Scott has his. One should not discredit the other.

Myself, I have stopped reading and commenting on anything related to AB because it sooner or later turned into something negative about Scott and I just don't want to hear it.
Old 10-03-2004, 10:42 PM   #33
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Ok, so just don't go there anymore. Or if you do, just skip over the message board, and go look at other things.

Quit ya bitching.

Cool and i won't.
Old 10-05-2004, 12:59 AM   #34
Creed7352
USER INFO »
i tried to sign up over at PBF and never got an email...this was about 2-3 weeks ago. and DWBF...you don't have to get an "acceptance" email from us over at abb.net. it's a ezboard and you just register over there...ezboard sends you the confirmation email, not us.

--ryan
Old 10-06-2004, 03:43 PM   #35
TremontiRx
USER INFO »
A simple difference of opinion is apparently a threat to the adm. at pbf since they'll ban anyone who even appears to not reguard stapp as a role model.

Unless you like having other people tell you to only believe what they tell you and to disregard EVERYTHING you see, hear, read about stapp because it can't be *proven*....I suggest staying away from there (unless you simply find it entertaining)
Old 10-06-2004, 05:29 PM   #36
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
TRX...haha......YOU are entertaining ...
NO ONE tells ANYONE what to believe.

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 10-06-2004 at 06:23 PM.
Old 10-06-2004, 06:15 PM   #37
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiRx) A simple difference of opinion is apparently a threat to the adm. at pbf since they'll ban anyone who even appears to not reguard stapp as a role model.

Unless you like having other people tell you to only believe what they tell you and to disregard EVERYTHING you see, hear, read about stapp because it can't be *proven*....I suggest staying away from there (unless you simply find it entertaining)

I've lurked over there and have never seen anyone tell anyone else that they "have" to believe anything. I haven't seen anyone that reguards Scott Stapp as a role model. From what I understand they respect each other's opinions, there have been some differences, but they seem to be able to "discuss" it quite civily without bashing each other and calling each other names.

And I'm curious TRX do you believe everything you see, hear and read and if the tables were turned how would you feel? Just curious that's all.
________
Nexium Classaction
________
Weed bubblers

Last edited by BobbyMcGee : 05-02-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-06-2004, 06:33 PM   #38
TremontiRx
USER INFO »
Quote: And I'm curious TRX do you believe everything you see, hear and read and if the tables were turned how would you feel?
Do I believe everything? No, but when the same things are reported time and time again...and things are witnessed by personal friends and myself...I do tend to believe those things to be true. I can only give someone the benefit of the doubt as long as there is still doubt.

..and if the tables were turned....how?
Old 10-06-2004, 06:42 PM   #39
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiRx) Do I believe everything? No, but when the same things are reported time and time again...and things are witnessed by personal friends and myself...I do tend to believe those things to be true. I can only give someone the benefit of the doubt as long as there is still doubt.

..and if the tables were turned....how?

I am just assuming here by your name that you are a Mark Tremonti fan and was wondering if the tables were turned and it was Mark that was getting all the bashing??? Not trying to stir anything up, just asking a simple question. I'm at a loss as to why everyone has to be so against each other?

Quote: I can only give someone the benefit of the doubt as long as there is still doubt.

Okay that's cool. I guess I just have a too forgiving heart. I tend to look beyond what a person has done in the past and look forward to the future. Life is too short ya know
________
Side effects from nexium
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited by BobbyMcGee : 05-02-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-06-2004, 07:08 PM   #40
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: I'm at a loss as to why everyone has to be so against each other?
Me, too!
Old 10-06-2004, 08:51 PM   #41
TremontiRx
USER INFO »
Quote: wondering if the tables were turned and it was Mark that was getting all the bashing???
Oh he gets puh-lenty of s-h-youknowwhat thrown his way. It's just that none of it is justified, so it's irrelevant.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:57 PM   #42
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) I've lurked over there and have never seen anyone tell anyone else that they "have" to believe anything. I haven't seen anyone that reguards Scott Stapp as a role model. From what I understand they respect each other's opinions, there have been some differences, but they seem to be able to "discuss" it quite civily without bashing each other and calling each other names.

And I'm curious TRX do you believe everything you see, hear and read and if the tables were turned how would you feel? Just curious that's all.

I agree. My mother is a member at PBF and I visit the site alot and it is a great board and members do disagree but it is done in a respectful manner.

Last edited by musiclover291 : 10-06-2004 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:00 PM   #43
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiRx) Oh he gets puh-lenty of s-h-youknowwhat thrown his way. It's just that none of it is justified, so it's irrelevant.

I agree that Mark is getting alot of bashing know just as much as Stapp but it is not fair to either Mark or Stapp. Stapp is said to have a big ego so what. What is the big deal.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:11 PM   #44
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiRx) Oh he gets puh-lenty of s-h-youknowwhat thrown his way. It's just that none of it is justified, so it's irrelevant.

It's not justified?? Puhleeezzz.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:38 PM   #45
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »

So is that your opinion or did you read it, hear it or see it? And why is it irrelevant? Is it only revelvant if someone is bashing Scott? Enlighten me I am very confused here. It's okay to bash Scott but not Mark?
________
New Jersey Marijuana Dispensary
________
Host And Design

Last edited by BobbyMcGee : 05-02-2011 at 01:10 PM.