++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-16-2004, 01:52 PM   #16
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) Yeah, me too!!! But right now, they're working on their solo projects. Mark's solo (along with the new singer, Flip and Bri) will problably be released in August. Stapp's sometime later this year. But you maybe already knew that?

Yeah, I already know that. The release date Mark and the guys are intending is August 24. I can't wait to see how the band does.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:00 PM   #17
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) Yeah, I already know that. The release date Mark and the guys are intending is August 24. I can't wait to see how the band does.

Yeah I know, but it will problably be changed. They are going for August 24, but it might be earlier, might be later. No one knows when, even not the band. Everything can happen!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-16-2004, 02:06 PM   #18
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) Yeah I know, but it will problably be changed. They are going for August 24, but it might be earlier, might be later. No one knows when, even not the band. Everything can happen!

They've been busy at work. The guys are planning on recording this April. I can't wait till they have a website up with samples. The thing i can't really wait is when we get to know who's the leadsinger (officially) and what their band name is.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:14 PM   #19
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) They've been busy at work. The guys are planning on recording this April. I can't wait till they have a website up with samples. The thing i can't really wait is when we get to know who's the leadsinger (officially) and what their band name is.

All these things will be so awesome to know!!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-16-2004, 02:25 PM   #20
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) All these things will be so awesome to know!!

Who knows when Michael will get the OK to tell us all of that info. I hope soon.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:29 PM   #21
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) Who knows when Michael will get the OK to tell us all of that info. I hope soon.
I Wont Hold My Breathe
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-16-2004, 02:32 PM   #22
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) I Wont Hold My Breathe

That's more like for the Creed DVD. Now that, I would not hold my breath on.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:38 PM   #23
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) That's more like for the Creed DVD. Now that, I would not hold my breath on.
Oh yes The Dvd When it was Not Out By jan Something Or Other Like That When It Was going be Out in Dec!! I Stopped Holding My Breathe Chances Are Will A See Another Creed Album Or Hell mayby 2 Before We See That Darn dvd
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-16-2004, 02:41 PM   #24
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Oh yes The Dvd When it was Not Out By jan Something Or Other Like That When It Was going be Out in Dec!! I Stopped Holding My Breathe Chances Are Will A See Another Creed Album Or Hell mayby 2 Before We See That Darn dvd

The Creed DVD was supposed to be out FOUR YEARS AGO. That is amazing how it's been delayed so much.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:41 PM   #25
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Oh yes The Dvd When it was Not Out By jan Something Or Other Like That When It Was going be Out in Dec!! I Stopped Holding My Breathe Chances Are Will A See Another Creed Album Or Hell mayby 2 Before We See That Darn dvd

Yeah, I guess so!!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-16-2004, 02:43 PM   #26
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) Yeah, I guess so!!
Hahahaha What Happend To That Darn Dvd
Old 03-16-2004, 02:45 PM   #27
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Hahahaha What Happend To That Darn Dvd

They should at least package the DVD with the Creed compilation.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:50 PM   #28
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) They should at least package the DVD with the Creed compilation.
Sounds Good To Me
Old 03-16-2004, 02:55 PM   #29
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) They should at least package the DVD with the Creed compilation.

Unfortunately it seems as if the guys lost interest in all things Creed after everything happened between them. I remember Flip talking about the DVD. But after the falling out - who knows. I still think it is a shame.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:58 PM   #30
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) Unfortunately it seems as if the guys lost interest in all things Creed after everything happened between them. I remember Flip talking about the DVD. But after the falling out - who knows. I still think it is a shame.

I don't even think they want to enter the studio together. There are just too many mixed feelings going on.