++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-16-2003, 10:35 PM   #1
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Is it me? or do some of us seem to be divided between Mark and Scott.

Is it just me, or does it seem that like many of the people are specificly Tremonti fans, and others are specificly Stapp fans? To me, that just seems wrong, I mean, they all make up Creed. Y'know, if it was just Mark, without Scott and Flip, it wouldn't be as great. Same with if it was vise versa. If Scott was out in the world by himself without Mark and Flip, he wouldn't be as well. And same with Flip, if there were no Mark and Scott, Flip wouldn't be a far as he is now either. Now, if all the guys went off and did other things, like they pretty much are doing now we think, then they are going to be awesome. They are so talented, I think they can get pretty much do anything they want to do. But when these three talents come together, it is just amazing, like there is no way that any man alone can do anything as great as CREED. These guys' talent's just kinda equal out to one of the greatest things. I can understand that Mark probably drew a lot of us to Creed, and Scott probably drew some of us, and Flip probably brought some of us to CREED also. But do we have to be so divided about who we might think is the better member in the band? These are my opinions, but please share yours. I'm not meaning to offend anyone if I do, I'm sorry. That isn't my intintion, it is to figure out why some of us have become so divided like. Maybe I am only thinking I notice this, and maybe others have also. I don't know, but I'll find out. Just let me know if you guys have or haven't noticed this. Thanks
Please notice that not everyone is that way, I have just noticed some certian posts that are like anti Mark or anti Scott. I'm sure these certian people don't mean it as if they hate Scott or vise versa with Mark, but I don't like it. Like I say earlier, my opinions, no offence meant.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 12-16-2003, 11:07 PM   #2
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
i like em both
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 12-17-2003, 12:11 AM   #3
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Oooh man

Yes I have noticed tension and siding between Stapp and Tremonti. I personally am not on one side, and battling against the other, I love them both equally and I am going to follow them both in whatever road they both decide to go down.

But yes, I have noticed siding on this board, I don't think it is fair, I don't like it either, but you know I guess that's they way people like to act. I think it's stupid though.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 12-17-2003, 09:14 AM   #4
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
I've noticed it alot too! But what are you going to do, it's just the way some people are going to be about it. I'm for the whole band! I try to stay out of the divided debate about it all. I get upset when people bash Scott but then people do the same to Mark. And poor Flip just kinda of gets left out in the cold!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 12-17-2003, 10:16 AM   #5
JenRN
USER INFO »
I don't view it myself as a divided war. I love Stapp, and absolutely love MARK as well. They are incredibly talented and I think whatever happens will be what is good for them. They have rocked me so much and lead me to so many great things and provoked thoughts I have never explored before and to them I will ALWAYS be grateful

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-17-2003, 10:34 AM   #6
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I have definitely noticed the split among some members of this bb. To each his own, I suppose, but Creed, as a whole, made me a fan. Not just one individual member. I'll support them all in whatever they do, but staying together would be the ultimate, in my opinion.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-17-2003, 11:33 AM   #7
RMadd
USER INFO »
I don't if people are divided, it's just that some people (myself included) prefer Tremonti over Stapp, while there are others who prefer Stapp over Tremonti. But, at least from my view, both are extremely talented (it's just that I prefer Mark).

Old 12-17-2003, 02:43 PM   #8
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
I love them ALL!! I'm with Teri, the ultimate solution for me would be that they stay together!! But I'm behind them all, no matter what path they take in life, and if they split, I sooo hope and pray that the paths they take end up back to Creed as a whole!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 12-17-2003, 04:48 PM   #9
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) but Creed, as a whole, made me a fan. Not just one individual member.

Yeah, exactly. That's the way I feel aswell, the whole band made me become a fan, not just Stapp, or Tremo, or Flip.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 12-17-2003, 07:12 PM   #10
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
I'm A Tremonti Fan... I love guitars... my love of guitars and playing them... and it's because of MARK... scott has amazing lyrics... but... he does seem to have gone a lil off his rocker... i mean... it's not unussual... it happens to the best of us... but mark is my idol guys... i mean.. he's what i want to be when i get older.... scott just can't compare w/ that...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 12-17-2003, 07:24 PM   #11
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I have definitely noticed the split among some members of this bb. To each his own, I suppose, but Creed, as a whole, made me a fan. Not just one individual member. I'll support them all in whatever they do, but staying together would be the ultimate, in my opinion.
Old 12-17-2003, 07:26 PM   #12
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB) scott has amazing lyrics... but... he does seem to have gone a lil off his rocker... i mean... it's not unussual... it happens to the best of us...
Can you elaborate on that for us Matt? I'm a little confused as to the gone off his rocker part.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-17-2003, 07:28 PM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) I love them ALL!! I'm with Teri, the ultimate solution for me would be that they stay together!! But I'm behind them all, no matter what path they take in life, and if they split, I sooo hope and pray that the paths they take end up back to Creed as a whole!!

What they said!
Old 12-17-2003, 07:29 PM   #14
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Can you elaborate on that for us Matt? I'm a little confused as to the gone off his rocker part.
well... i didn't want to put it like this... be he seems to have become... kinda... weird....?....i mean... ever since the stuff w/ his Ex... he's just seemed different...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 12-17-2003, 07:29 PM   #15
creedsister
USER INFO »
i dont take sides,its not god like to that,,but with long over due respect,,,,,,,,,,,,,STAPPY ROCK ON
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything