++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-01-2005, 06:52 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Truth Of My Rest

I Love You Can You See I,ve Been Here All Day Long Its Funny How You Always End Up Where You Dont Wanna Be How Im Naked Without Thee But How Your Words Remind Me to Do What I Must Do Your Refliction Is The Eyes Of Every Lost Soul I Meet And How It Comforts Me That Where I Go You Go And I Bring Your Words With Me On Each Journey Long And Short I Never Know When What Or Where But I always Know Im There And What For I Love You And Every Hour Apart Feels Like Forever Scared Afraid But Strong Enough To Know I Was With Thee I Will Always Be With Thee No Matter Where I,am Or What I Do I Never Know I Dry Spell For I,am Lost Without You And Cand Find My Way But You Always Know And You Always Remind Me Where To Go And What To Do This Fast Journey Seems longer i long for thee everyday and every waking hour your always on my mind how could i ever let you or forget thee when im so close to thee before a storm shall come a great silents shall pass it passes through me over and over again i listien and i must tell you the truth im overwhelmed in happiness and in truth but i know you doubt sometimes it subsides in my soul and i worry to but i wont alter noir will bow down to rest with such security i love you to much my friend Shy Eyes Shy Eyes I Rest My Love I Rest My Life I Rest My Soul I Rest My Peace I Speak My Mouth Speaks Of Things In My Heart While Im Away The New Songs Will Play And Shake Right Through Me How They Get To Me And Live Me Standed In The Shadows Of My Conquest I Burn For You I Grow Closer To You And Who Is Control Not I Oh Not I And How I Know To Everything Turn Turns Turns Again How Ever It Turns Or How Ever It Blows Or How Ever It Goes The One Thing I Shall Never Turn From Is You This Is My Rest Forever Here Will I Dwell My Rest Is Is A Sword Sharp And Har Driven Please Oh Please Remembear My Words The Truth Of My Rest Is In Your Arms ...Who Can Utter The Mighty Acts Of The Lord Who Can Show Forth All His Praise
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-01-2005, 10:06 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
...i like it....

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 04-02-2005, 11:24 AM   #3
HR2004
USER INFO »
another awesome one!
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 04-02-2005, 12:00 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank You
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything