++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-24-2002, 09:43 PM   #16
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well obviously she is a woman who surely had no clue what she had!!!!! It is a real shame that this had to happen to their family. I may obsess about Stapp and fantasize about him ,BUT..... I would want nothing but happiness for him for sure!!! His music and lyrics have given me soooo much in the last 6 years I hate to think of them not excisting!!!! As far a Hilaree is concerned I never really thought she was that beautiful like everyone thought she was!!! You take all that glam make-up off of her and high style clothes and look what you have? Obvioulsy she has a lot of growing up to do!!!! And drug rehab? Wasn't she the one that preached to them "no drugs, no alcohol on tour"? Well take a look at her now!!!!!!! POOR JAGGER

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-24-2002, 10:16 PM   #17
hotforscott
USER INFO »
you are so right. i had said earlier that she came across as such a goody goody on the vh1's behind the music and then this. it's just crazy. in all the media scott had never said one bad thing about her and she creamed the 4 guy deal on the police report and we all know they only write what is said on the police reports. what a hag.
Old 11-24-2002, 10:24 PM   #18
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah.... Hag is not even the word! I just can't believe it! What a hussy!!! The bottom line is what a mockery she made out of Scott's WAWO foundation! She is the one that needed the most help!!! Sounds like she needs to go to more than rehab!! I hope she doesn't go crazy and do anything else to hurt Scott or Jagger! As far as her 4 guy comment, well I am sure she realizes her ex- husband is a rock god and if she thinks for one minute that there are not thousands of "willing" women, welll.....she is very mistaken! Hell even if he was not hansome I think the Jerry McGuire line "he had me from hello" expains how I feel!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-25-2002, 12:39 AM   #19
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Quote: As far as her 4 guy comment, well I am sure she realizes her ex- husband is a rock god and if she thinks for one minute that there are not thousands of "willing" women, welll.....she is very mistaken!

This response is probably going to seem a little drawn out and may even anger some people but I feel I need to speak up, especially after seeing the police report and reading all the events that have recently occurred with our one and only favorite group “Creed”.

I get the feeling that it might be just that little fact that Scott can have any woman he wants and Hilaree knows it. That is why she used the 4 guy comment to hurt him. That is what she was trying to do, I can bet on it. I don't believe it was the truth for a minute.

Even though Scott is as wonderful as he is....he still is not a perfect man. There is no such a creature. I am not saying what Hilaree did was right, but there are 2 sides to every story. He has plenty of people defending his better interests, which in turn may also end up, defending their better interests. Hillaree is not the one making the multi millions, Scott is. She is also not the one that has the magical, poetic music that we love so much. It is only natural that Scott would be completely protected and Hilaree would be a no-one as long as Scott says so. Who would you defend?

What Hilaree did was really screwed!! Hitting Scott, I mean. She messed her own life up in the process of what she did more then anyone's. After going to the concert at PSU and reading all the reviews about Scott and the concerts since that night, I would say Hilaree is not the only one that needs to regroup and take a good look at their life. I can definitely say that no person in this whole scenario is totally sober or drug free. So the detox comment does not impress me. I think Scott is too worried about letting his fans down. He is not doing what is best for him , which is taking a break from all this.

I love Scott Stapp and Creeds music as much as anyone on these boards, but he definitely needs to decide what to do with his life at this point. Singing and loving his fans may not in reality be the best thing for him right now. To me it appears as though all this fame is hurting him more then helping him and I am sure that it is definitely hurting every aspect of his personal life. I can’t even imagine trying to have a normal family life, with the situation he is in. It has to be the hardest thing any family could have to go thru. Can anyone here even imagine having Scott as a husband and having him on the road with every woman throwing themselves at him constantly??? I think that would be enough to drive me to insanity over time.

All I know is that I am really worried about the direction his life is going right now. It may sound crazy but since the 19th (PSU concert) I have spent every spare moment online trying to read about the current events with Creed and some of these things are really scary. I don’t want Creed to ever stop dancing! I want them to continue to fly (but with happiness) This is not only making his life unhappy, but the bottom line is WHEN HE IS NOT HAPPY …..HIS FANS AREN’T EITHER! WE WORRY!

I am really sorry if it appears as though I have rambled on about nothing. Maybe I just needed to put this all in writing to make me feel better. What ever the reason. I just had to say it.
Old 11-25-2002, 12:48 AM   #20
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I do understand where you are coming from Tantraess. I believe she was trying to be hurtful with her comments and definitely with her actions. We don't know the whole story, nor will we ever. You are right, no one is perfect.

I believe the band should take a long long rest. I thought they were done after the concerts in early December. But then the Philly and Chicago dates were announced, and don't get me wrong, I'll be in Philly with bells on! But the management that is setting up all these concerts needs to take a long hard look at the band and see that these guys need a BREAK!! Scott needs to get his life together, both personally and professionally. Touring into the ground won't help get them straightened out.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-25-2002, 01:12 AM   #21
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
I couldn't agree with you more.

BUT, the reason scott prolly wants to keep on giving shows and keeping in touch with his music is becauze right now that 's prolly all (and of course Jagger) that's keeping him together right now.
If he was to play quits or have a break for awhile, and think about the whole custody thing, i rekon he would fall apart...so yes, he needs a break, but if the band and the music is all that's keeping him together right now, then let him carry on...let him get through this in his own way.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 11-25-2002, 01:12 AM   #22
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Tantraess, I agree that there is probably a good degree of protecting going on when it comes to the situation and that there are two sides to every story. We won't ever really know what happened. Scott has said previously that if there is one thing he would change about himself it's his temper, so I'm sure the argument was good and heated. He definitely is far from perfect, but if she indeed did hit him with the cell phone, I can't abide that. If he had hit her, I'm sure that would have come out. It's really sad that the custody issue has gotten to this point. I think they do need a long break, sit back, regroup and just try to live their lives. They have kept up an insance pace this year, and it has to wear on them.
Old 11-25-2002, 01:18 AM   #23
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes, the insane concert schedule, coupled with the accident and the bout with laryngitis makes for one hell of a year. I believe they do need a long break. I hope for their sake if there IS a European tour it's not until next summer. Sorry to all our friends overseas, but these guys have been keeping a breakneck schedule under the most strenuous of conditions and need to relax for more than just a month.

Old 11-25-2002, 02:05 AM   #24
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Tantraess
I don’t want Creed to ever stop dancing! I want them to continue to fly (but with happiness) This is not only making his life unhappy, but the bottom line is WHEN HE IS NOT HAPPY …..HIS FANS AREN’T EITHER! WE WORRY!    

I am really sorry if it appears as though I have rambled on about nothing. Maybe I just needed to put this all in writing to make me feel better. What ever the reason. I just had to say it.      
No way - your genuine concern and passion for Scott and the band is appreciated here. Such a cool and thoughtful post. I would guess they are counting the days to the end of the year...and then a WELL DESERVED break - and perhaps time to reconsider management and labels. But, the time is needed - to reconnect with their lyrics and their messages FOR THEMSELVES.
Old 11-25-2002, 02:23 AM   #25
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
We all know there's a peace inside us all, here's to hoping they find some of their own!

Old 11-25-2002, 02:29 AM   #26
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I feel like his music has always been what has gotten him through his tough times and that it helps him cope. Not that his trials and tribulations are anything to gawk over, but we will probably be even more drawn to the band after their next album. It will clue us into alot more, but even so, we will never know the entire story of his life. I have heard all the bandmembers say, over and over, about how when they take time off, they miss the touring and the fans and I think that they have a lot of say so in what goes on in their schedule, I mean, they took that year off and couldn't wait to get back. I am sure the lifestyle is tough, but he and Hilaree have been divorced for awhile now and even though there are still issues to resolve and deal with because they do have a child together, I think the band has worked so long and so hard for this that it's what they need and want right now. Jaggar is the most important thing to Scott and I even think he comes before the band in Mark and Phillips eyes as well and I think that if Scott thought anything in his music career was jeopardizing his relationship with Jaggar he would stop in a heartbeat. I just think that things moved fast with Hilaree with a marriage and a baby so quick and she wasn't being very supportive. He said he thinks she needs someone who is home each night and he also said that anyone who is not along for the ride once he puts his mind to something, needs to just move on out of the way. I think she has some problems and needs to work through them. I mean, I have 2 children and it's hard with a regular husband, I can only imagine with a husband like Scott. It's hard and I think if she was doing more harm then good in her relationship with Scott and with Jaggar that what had to be done was done. I am sure he is there by her side and tries to help, but with detox and psycho exams, I am sure a lot is beyond his control. I think the band members are extremely level headed and know when enough is enough and if they need time off, they'll take it.
Old 11-25-2002, 02:39 AM   #27
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
I feel like his music has always been what has gotten him through his tough times and that it helps him cope.  

we will probably be even more drawn to the band after their next album. It will clue us into alot more, but even so, we will never know the entire story of his life. I have heard all the bandmembers say, over and over, about how when they take time off, they miss the touring and the fans and I think that they have a lot of say so in what goes on in their schedule, I mean, they took that year off and couldn't wait to get back.  

Jaggar is the most important thing to Scott and I even think he comes before the band in Mark and Phillips eyes as well and I think that if Scott thought anything in his music career was jeopardizing his relationship with Jaggar he would stop in a heartbeat.  

I mean, I have 2 children and it's hard with a regular husband, I can only imagine with a husband like Scott.  

I think the band members are extremely level headed and know when enough is enough and if they need time off, they'll take it.

Excellent points, all of them! I agree that they know what's best for themselves. Looking at it from their point of view, yes, they love touring and want to do it as much as they can, and that has to take its toll on personal relationships. Looking at it from our point of view, as Tantraess said, we are concerned at what we, the fans, hear and read. While we don't know the whole story, what we do hear worries us and we just don't want to see them burn themselves out.

Old 11-25-2002, 02:44 AM   #28
hotforscott
USER INFO »
i totally agree, i don't want them to get burned out either. i anticipate their every move and just love that feeling of what's to come. wouldn't know what to do without them and i know they will leave such a legacy behind when it does come time to end in about 30 years. they are right up there with the best, and on the top of the list.
Old 11-25-2002, 04:14 AM   #29
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I just read this online.
http://www.geocities.com/stappnet/hillaree...l?1038157523010

his statement at the end is almost identical to what has been said. i think that it says a lot about him and kind of shed's some light.
Old 11-25-2002, 08:10 AM   #30
Wind
USER INFO »
:(

If that's Hilaree she looks alot older than 24,I'm 39 and look younger then her.And if that is her,what was Scott thinking.Poor Scott,she sounds like a real wacko,sounds like my brother's wife.I didn't know he has custody of Jagger,how old is little Jag?