++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-25-2002, 01:32 PM   #1
creedgirl99
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed in Chicago....

Hey, I was just wondering who's going to the Chicago show. My husband and I are planning on making the 10 hour drive to see his grandma, and I got him talked into going to another Creed concert...yay! I haven't gotten the tickets yet because I can't decide if we should get regular seats or stand in the pit.....For all of you that have done both, which is better?
Old 11-25-2002, 01:41 PM   #2
creedfan
USER INFO »
I am planning on going to the same concert, i live right by all-state arena....im not sure to get pit or reserved seating either ive heard conlicting stories
Old 11-25-2002, 01:47 PM   #3
JenRN
USER INFO »
I just posted this in a previous thread, but here we go again! I have gone to 4 of their shows this year, 2 in seats and 2 in the pit! The pit for me was an exhilerating experience but....... you have to get on the rail!! It is an all day thing, you will have to wait in line all day and then strategically run like hell to get to the rail where you want! If you are in the back of the pit you have a good chance of being trampled because the crowd shifts and gets rowdy!! But I was in the pit on the end of the catwalk right where Scott comes out to the end, and let me say that I was weak in the knees the whole show!! I could smell him and even got drips of his sweat on me I was so close!!! But when I went home I felt like I had been through a war zone!! I have scars on my legs from the pit, but I would do it over and over again!!!!! The seats must be good, I had totally different experiences in the pit from in seats!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-25-2002, 02:05 PM   #4
allison
USER INFO »
P-I-T - there is NO question. Trust us on this. Go ahead and buy the tickets though b/c pit can sell out. Good luck!

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-25-2002, 03:11 PM   #5
Weathered
USER INFO »
at the concert i went to...i had front row on the rail and i had room to move around .....no one was wild or rowdy at all
Old 11-25-2002, 04:57 PM   #6
hotforscott
USER INFO »
creedgirl99, we are driving the 10 hours to the chicago show also. i bought pit seats off ebay. you could always buy off the creed site and it goes to the WAWOF. where are you from that you are the same distance away from chicago then I am? i am so excited about the show.
Old 11-25-2002, 05:53 PM   #7
creedgirl99
USER INFO »
Okay, I just bought my tickets. I decided to go for the pit even though my hubby probably won't love that too much....but oh well! I figure if he really decides that he can't stand it we can always trade with someone who has seats in the lower level...doubt I'll want to though! I think it's really cool that there are some other people here that are going to the same show! In reply to hotforscott, I'm from central Arkansas....where are you from? I am sooo happy!!!
Old 11-25-2002, 06:42 PM   #8
hotforscott
USER INFO »
i am in central ark also. it's too cool to know there are other creed fanatics around here, my husband says i am obsessed. I live in Sherwood, and work in North Little Rock. that's awesome that there will be some arkansans at the show. i am not too sure of what all to expect in chicago. i have gotten a lot of great advice from others though.
Old 11-25-2002, 06:51 PM   #9
creedgirl99
USER INFO »
Your husband and mine sound a lot alike! (He's not a fanatic like me!) It's so awesome to know that there are others from around here are going to the same show! Oh, btw, I live in Conway.
Old 11-25-2002, 07:38 PM   #10
hotforscott
USER INFO »
conway is really growing. last time i was up there i couldn't imagine all of the stores and stuff they have now. it's really changed a lot. maybe we will run into you guys in the pit, i will be asking everyone where they are from. i met a lot of cool people at the other shows i have been too.
Old 11-26-2002, 02:08 PM   #11
allison
USER INFO »
good decision creedgirl. you'll be very glad you made it when you get to the show, especially if you make it to the rail. Good luck.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-28-2002, 02:02 AM   #12
souldancer
USER INFO »
Yes, Allison and Steve convinced me "Pit on the Rail" and they are right - it is THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!! Have a super time.
Old 11-28-2002, 09:38 AM   #13
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I will, thanks.