++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-22-2003, 02:56 PM   #796
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Sheila63
Thanks, Jen. Trust me, my mind is very smutty especially when it comes to Scott.  I've had my share of thoughts about him that I can't really share here.

Ahhh come on!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-22-2003, 02:58 PM   #797
StappStalker
USER INFO »
I have one it was a dream actually i had last night.
HERE WE GO.................

I was making an album and i needed a couple people to collaborate with on one song of the album.Somehow one day I went to Wind-UP recordsand Tremonti was there.I asked him if he wanted to be a flaminkco (however you spell it) on this one song of my album and he said sure!I asked him I wanted Stapp to sing a duet with me and he said that he will talk to him and see if he can.Later that day Tremonti came over with an acoustic guitar and I asked him where's Scott?and he said that he'll be here in ten minutes that he was caught in traffic. I said lets practice before he gets here so Mark sits down in a chair and starts playing and I had on these black helled shoes with straps and I was stompping my feet on this big board with a mic attached to it to record my steps. I was stoomping away and I felt someone watching me staring at me and it was Stapp! He looked at me and smiled and Mark and stoped so mark could introduce me to Scott. After the introductions,Stapp and I starting recording our duet. I was on one side of the mike and Stapp was on the other side and we stared into each others eyes as we sang the song.It was like a love song we were singing you know kind of like Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilerea thing. After that we got to know each other and he asked me out.Of course I said yes AND THEN I WOKE UP.............................you know the funny thing is in my dream i heard me and stapp singing together!
Old 06-22-2003, 03:02 PM   #798
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Well......I'l share one - it involves the infamous chocolate mousse!!

Relearn Love
Old 06-22-2003, 03:04 PM   #799
JenRN
USER INFO »
Good job!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-22-2003, 03:07 PM   #800
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by StappStalker
I have one it was a dream actually i had last night.
HERE WE GO.................

I was making an album and i needed a couple people to collaborate with on one song of the album.Somehow one day I went to Wind-UP recordsand Tremonti was there.I asked him if he wanted to be a flaminkco (however you spell it) on this one song of my album and he said sure!I asked him I wanted Stapp to sing a duet with me and he said that he will talk to him and see if he can.Later that day Tremonti came over with an acoustic guitar and I asked him where's Scott?and he said that he'll be here in ten minutes that he was caught in traffic. I said lets practice before he gets here so Mark sits down in a chair and starts playing and I had on these black helled shoes with straps and I was stompping my feet on this big board with a mic attached to it to record my steps. I was stoomping away and I felt someone watching me staring at me and it was Stapp! He looked at me and smiled and Mark and stoped so mark could introduce me to Scott. After the introductions,Stapp and I starting recording our duet. I was on one side of the mike and Stapp was on the other side and we stared into each others eyes as we sang the song.It was like a love song we were singing you know kind of like Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilerea thing. After that we got to know each other and he asked me out.Of course I said yes AND THEN I WOKE UP.............................you know the funny thing is in my dream i heard me and stapp singing together!                                                      

Nice job, StappStalker!! I'd love to sing like that with him too. Too bad you woke up, huh?! I hate when that happens!!

Relearn Love
Old 06-22-2003, 03:28 PM   #801
StappStalker
USER INFO »
well i try ill see if i can come up with some more hardly anybody posts on here
Old 06-22-2003, 04:49 PM   #802
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
I haven't posted in a while but I'm working on one that I have to cut a little because it's really graphic

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 06-22-2003, 10:23 PM   #803
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ok since I just came from my friend's wedding, I will throw this out and see what happens.

I am attending my friend's wedding, alone because I have recently broken off a bad relationship. I am stuck at the table with all the lonely-hearts and have not managed to hit it off with anyone there. The band starts playing and they seem to be really good but I'm not paying too much attention because I am surrounded by weirdos at the table. I get up to move around and get a drink when the spotlight appears on me and the singer in the band motions for me to join him onstage. Embarrassed but wanting to get far away from the losers table, I go up to the stage and sit on the stool that the singer has brought up for me. When the light is finally out of my eyes I see that the singer is a tall handsome guy with long brown hair, deep eyes that are piercing and a body that won't quit. He asks for my name and tells me his name is Scott. He tells me he hopes I am not too embarrassed but he saw how uncomfortable I was looking and wanted to get me out of there. The music begins and he breaks into song, singing "Lady" by Styx. I've always loved this song and when he sings it, he is singing it only to me, like I'm the only woman in the room. When the song is over, he kisses me on the cheek and asks me if he can buy me a drink during the band's break. I, of course say yes, and head for the bar, leaving the losers table far behind.

When the band takes their break, he heads right over to where I am standing and we both have a glass of wine and sit at a quiet table and get to know each other a little better. He tells me that he is the lead singer for a rock band but is on some downtime and is doing a favor for the groom and singing in the reception. I tell him I think that's a nice thing for him to do, he really seems like a nice, down to earth guy. He asks if we can go somewhere after the wedding is over and of course, I can't WAIT for this thing to be done!!

After the wedding, and once the band has broken down their equipment, we head out into the parking lot. I follow him in my car to a club he knows about. We have a few more drinks and get to know each other better. He leads me out onto the dance floor and we begin to slow dance, something we couldn't do at the wedding because he was the entertainment. He runs his hand slowly up and down my back and I place my head on his shoulder, smiling at how comfortable we are together. The music stops and we stand there looking into each others eyes and he gently kisses me on the lips. Luckily the music begins again and we can stay on the floor for at least another 3 minutes, dancing close, sneaking kisses when we can.

The club closes at 2 a.m. and I am in no condition to drive. He asks if I'd like to come back to his place and I say yes. When we get there, he leads me up to his room and we slowly undress and dance some more to the music he has put on in the cd player. Our bodies lay across the bed and we make slow passionate love for the next 2 hours before we both fall sound asleep in each others arms.

Probably boring and not all that smutty but it's a sweet fantasy, nonetheless.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 06-22-2003, 10:26 PM   #804
JenRN
USER INFO »
All right TERI!!!!! Glad you decided to join in on the fun! Sounds good to me! So do you ever realize just who this is, or are you so mesmerized by his ways you are blinded?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-22-2003, 10:45 PM   #805
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Probably the morning after when we are eating breakfast and I see all the multi-platinum records covering the walls I realize this isn't some lounge lizard. I think it is at that point that I make love to him all over again!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 06-22-2003, 10:50 PM   #806
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Probably the morning after when we are eating breakfast and I see all the multi-platinum records covering the walls I realize this isn't some lounge lizard. I think it is at that point that I make love to him all over again!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-22-2003, 11:58 PM   #807
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
I actually had a dream worthy of this thread but it might be too juicy even for this thread!

Please sign up and make a man feel good
Old 06-23-2003, 12:36 AM   #808
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Come on, spit it out!!
Old 06-23-2003, 12:49 AM   #809
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
:embarass: I dont know if I should...:embarass:

Please sign up and make a man feel good
Old 06-23-2003, 12:50 AM   #810
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Well if you post it and it's a bit too much, you can always delete the post. But you won't know until you try!