++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-03-2003, 07:20 PM   #736
devils_here
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Okay all you CreedFeed Festers had a couple of days of rest, now it's time to get your mind back into the important stuff (this thread) Anyone?!?!?!?:P

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 06-03-2003, 07:49 PM   #737
JenRN
USER INFO »
All I have to say is, me alone with Scott Stapp in the "sound asylum" private party for 2. Great tunes, leather furniture, large screens!!!!

*** For those non- Creedfesters, this is a place at the Hard Rock Vault we had the pleasure of spending time in!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-04-2003, 10:00 PM   #738
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Now you're talking, Jen!! What a great idea.

Relearn Love
Old 06-04-2003, 11:21 PM   #739
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Oooh, sounds real good Jen!! He'd probably love the leather!! Speaking of leather, many of you know I work at Pier1, well, we don't have much in the way of leather, except these brown leather placemats (yes, leather placemats!) that remind me of Stapp's brown leather pants! Every time I see them I daydream of Alcatraz, and the Philly concert, cause he wore the same outfit.

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 06-07-2003, 04:38 PM   #740
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Cum on ladies, this is lagging behind. I'm thinking shots of buttery nipples licked off the chest of all band members. Ooh. All done while watching Scott sing Ode at Woodstock. "ungh, ungh"

Is it warm in here, or is it just me again?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 06-07-2003, 07:00 PM   #741
JenRN
USER INFO »
I was thinking of that video and wishing I was the stage! Ohhhh yeah..... bring it on Scott!!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-07-2003, 10:03 PM   #742
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b> &nbsp;

Cum on ladies, this is lagging behind. I'm thinking shots of buttery nipples licked off the chest of all band members. Ooh. All done while watching Scott sing Ode at Woodstock. "ungh, ungh"

Is it warm in here, or is it just me again? </b>

I want to see that video!! I heard when he sings Ode he kind of "humps" the monitor or something!! Is that what you're talking about!! Anyone that has the Woodstock video and would be willing to tape it for me, I will mail a blank tape and return postage, please let me know. I'd appreciate it!! PEACE...

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 06-07-2003, 10:25 PM   #743
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Oh God me too It would be MUCH apprciated! Then maybe I could cum up with a HOT fantasy. I'm severly lacking lately. Don't know what's wrong with me.

Old 06-08-2003, 03:58 AM   #744
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Cum :lol:
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 06-08-2003, 06:28 PM   #745
devils_here
USER INFO »
Teri started it

Old 06-08-2003, 08:24 PM   #746
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Oh, that's not the real way to spell it?

Old 06-09-2003, 04:46 AM   #747
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Hmmmm ooooh I don't know, why don't YOU, tell US?
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 06-14-2003, 04:03 PM   #748
JenRN
USER INFO »
I really had a dream about the sound asylum room last night! It was damn good to! I dreamed I was there on a tour by myself and I was talking to one of the employees and we sat at the bar and had some drinks, he said they were having a "private session" for members of local bands to view the Hard Rock Vault. I was invited to come. So I went back to my hotel and showered and changed, I got back there and they had the place roped off and those who have the tickets in thier car windows were allowed in the parking lot. So I hung out with the local guys from some band and we talked about our interests in "popular bands" and I shared my love for Creed with them. They said they never met any of the guys but heard lots of nice things about Mark. So as the party closed I asked the owners if i could go in the Sound Asylum room, he said "sure" but close the door when you leave we are closing up! So I went in there turned off the lights and plopped on the leather couch and played the music. I had a glass of wine with me and I just layed there for awhile. I was so realaxed I feel asleep. I opened my eyes and heard somone come in the room I could not tell who it was so I asked them and they said "Oh sorry I did not realize anyone was here" As the person got closer I recognized it as SCOTT!!! He stated he was there to drop off some things from the tour for a new display. We started to chat and talk and he went over to the bar and grabbed a beer. We went back into the Sound Asylum room and chillled out on the couch. We talked for hours and just layed there and watched the screens. I said "well I must be going" (what was I crazy) and he said nothing and grabbed my hand, he began to stroke my face and said "your eyes they are so cool they are translucent, I have never seen ones so beautiful before" I of course melted "things" took off from there. We ended up staying the night and made love on the leather furniture all night long! And he took me home the next morning to his house, we started to "date" from that point! I ended up living with him and we moved to the coast where I got pregnant and had twin girls Then my alarm clock went off It was just getting good too! Man I hate alarm clocks!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-14-2003, 09:39 PM   #749
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Wow, what a great fantasy, Jen!! I remember that room well and I could see how two people could get very comfortable in there. Then living with him and having twin girls....oh that stupid alarm clock, huh!!

Relearn Love
Old 06-14-2003, 10:28 PM   #750
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
If I were you, Jen, I'd throw that damn alarm clock out.