++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-23-2003, 11:02 PM   #601
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by devils_here
I did! I think it was on the previous page

This last fantasy was mild for me, some of then are really "R" rated:embarass: :P

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-23-2003, 11:58 PM   #602
Kim V.
USER INFO »
I've said it before; I'll say it again - Wow, Jen, when you dream, you really dream big, don't ya?? LOL Hey, might as well go all the way, right? I'll have to cook up a good one; it's been awhile for me, huh?? Gotta keep up with my title of president, right? hehe I just need the right inspiration..... maybe I'll go listen to Bound and Tied?? And we fly..... away... Now you are my-ee-ine...

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 04-24-2003, 12:03 AM   #603
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Jen that was awesome!! I'm feeling a little sweaty myself after reading that.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-24-2003, 02:28 AM   #604
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
<-------------- runs off to jump in a tub full of ice cold water....

Whew, Jen!!!!
Old 04-24-2003, 04:40 AM   #605
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan47a
Hayley, surely by now you know which turns you have to take to get here! &nbsp;I think you WANT to stumble onto this thread all the time.

yes, actually, i think i do :lol:

wow jen that was....how should i put it....really cool :P lol

i will just come back here every week or so
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 04-26-2003, 06:35 PM   #606
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Aha! The truth comes out!! Hayley knows what she's getting into when she "stumbles into" this thread!! C'mon Hayley; join us!! LOL You are a red-blooded female aren't you? You still don't think of Stapp in "that way"?? Or do you just enjoy reading everyone else's stuff, I bet that's it! Just kiddin' with ya, girl!

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 04-26-2003, 07:33 PM   #607
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Oh boy, we're slipping a bit here aren't we Madame President Kim!! I'll see what my imagination can come up with and I'll get back to everybody.

Relearn Love
Old 04-26-2003, 07:48 PM   #608
Kim V.
USER INFO »
I've been slacking myself, haven't I? I just need some really good inspiration I guess. Plus I've been really busy lately; maybe when things calm down a bit around here..... yeah, hello, like that would ever happen!!! Oh well, I'll also try to come up with something good.... Hey, Teri, we haven't heard one from you in quite a while!

Old 04-26-2003, 09:19 PM   #609
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ok, here's one that you guys would NEVER guess from me. Scott and Jaggar are on the beach and I bring my two girls down and we happen to take the spot right next to them [my hubby's in Houston right now, so let's pretend I'm a single mom just for one day!]. I am going out of my mind trying to keep my girls from arguing with each other (trust me, this is NOT a stretch of the imagination!) when Scott yells over "Hey, looks like you've got your hands full, would they like to play with my son?". Thrilled to give them a diversion, we send all three kids about 8 feet away to go build a sandcastle. He sees how tense I am because being a single mom is really stressful (sorry Don!). He suggests that he rub my shoulders and once he starts I completely melt! We spend the rest of the day together on the beach, he and I getting along just fine and the kids all playing together nicely. When it's time to go he suggests that we drop the kids off at his son's nanny after they get cleaned up and we go out for a nice adult dinner, some nice adult conversation and who knows what else....

We have some good food, some great wine and head back to that same beach to take a moonlight stroll. We happen upon a lifeguard stand, and climb up for a rest. As we sit together on the lifeguard stand, under a full moon and watching a calming tide come in and out, he puts his arm around my shoulders to warm me up (like I need that, right?). Gently, he leans close to me and kisses me. All stress goes completely out of my body and the rest of the night is spent tangled passionately on that lifeguard stand until it's time to get back to reality and pick up my girls.

Old 04-26-2003, 09:24 PM   #610
JenRN
USER INFO »
All right Teri, spoken like a responsible parent Always thinking of the kids needs first even when yours is making you all hot and steamy Sounds great to me, getting all loving up high in the air, with a nice cool breeze Ah......**sigh** What I would do to have those arms around me!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-26-2003, 09:30 PM   #611
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
This was actually good for me too, Jen. With Don not back until tomorrow, and the kids really driving me to the edge, I needed a nice diversion and writing it really helped me. I ought to do this more often!!

Old 04-26-2003, 09:35 PM   #612
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Wow Teri! I didn't know you'd come up with one so quickly when I posted that!! And what a good one too!! Now I really better get cooking on a new one, huh?

Old 04-26-2003, 09:39 PM   #613
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Kim, you asked, and I was in the right frame of mind to deliver. I usually can't come up with things on the spot like that but I guess stress does funny things to our brains. Let's get cooking, because now I'm warmed up [if you know what I mean]!!

Old 04-26-2003, 09:45 PM   #614
JenRN
USER INFO »
I want to take a LONG ride on his Harley, Scott and a beautiful peice of machinery that goes fast to me would be a great fantasy I would love to wrap my arms around his waist and go where ever he takes me, HOPEFULLY HIGHER!!!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-26-2003, 10:12 PM   #615
Kim V.
USER INFO »
I guess this whole lawsuit thing has my wheels turning, so here goes:
I am a single (of course, in all my fantasies I'm single!) journalist with a major magazine, and Scott calls me up and asks if I would do an interview with him, so he could tell his side of the story, unedited, just let him "tell it like it is". So of course, I jump at the chance after convincing the editor to let me do it!! I go to Scott's home, because he'd feel more relaxed and less stressed there. We are in the middle of him telling his story of the year from hell, and everything that led up to his behavior being not so great late in the year. As he's telling his story, tears start flowing, and he apologizes for being so emotional. I tell him there's no need to apologize; I understand, and he's got to let it all out sooner or later, and go over to him and try to comfort him with a hug. As we part a bit, I wipe his tears away and stare into the most beautiful brown eyes, and tell him to think about the words he wrote to "Inside Us All", and to find that peace. He closes his eyes for a moment and we just hug for a really long time. I'm supposed to be comforting him, yet he holds me with those strong arms as though he's the one doing the comforting! Then we sit down and I massage his temples, and work my way down his neck and shoulders, and feel his tension just melt away, and he finally relaxes. He suggests we go for a swim in his pool, so we do, and we have a little wine and then go back inside. By now it is dark, so he lights some candles and puts on some soft music and we talk, getting to know each other much better. He asks if I'd like to dance, so of course I say yes, and we don't really "dance"; we just hold each other and kind of sway back and forth, but he just feels amazing and smells sooo good. Then he kisses me gently at first, but the kiss intensifies and .... this is where you use your imagination so I can keep it PG! Of course, the interview is printed and it tells his side of the story, and he's verrry happy.....