++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-12-2005, 01:27 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord!!!!

WHEN, THE DAY JIMMIE SWAGERT RETIRED haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Im Kidding I dont think We Gave God Enough Praise I Hope Vh1 Will Get A Show Started WHERE ARE THEY NOW STAR EVANGELEST HAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE MYSELF On More Serious Note*** UNTO THEE I Lift Up Mine Eyes O Thou That Dwellest In The Heavens Behold as the eyes of serveants look unto the hands of their masters and as the eyes of the maiden unto the hand of her mistress so our eyes wait upon the Lord Have Mercy Upon Us Oh Lord Have Mercy For We Exceedingly filled with comtempt our soul is exceedingly filled with scorining Of Those That Are At Ease With The Contempt Of The Proud** IF HAD NOT BEEN FOR THE LORD WHO WAS ON OUR SIDE When Man Rose Up Against Us, Praise The Lord For His Everlasting Mercy And Steadfast Love my baby cousin for the second time Od last night I Would Like To Praise God For His Life The Second Time I Take In Comfort That The Lord Thy God Judges By Our Hearts And Not Our Addictions And Afflictons And So Forth Blessed Our The Peace Makers For They Shall Be Called The Children Of God Blessed Are They That Have Mercy For They Shall Obtain Mercy !!! PRAISE THE LORD
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-12-2005, 03:08 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
((hug))...cs...glad your cousin is ok...as for looking to God for strength...He has given me the strength to keep overlook much, as well as allowed me to find the forgiveness and understanding for those i do not agree with...

btw..your Jimmy Swaggert comment was cute...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 03-12-2005, 08:33 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank You
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-29-2005, 09:33 AM   #4
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I Wanna Be Like Creedsister!!!!!oops! eh....I mean JESUS....yeh...hehehheee

Love U heaps Creedsister. There is truly light there. Sad I dont live in Bama near U but I am glad we met.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-29-2005, 12:28 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I Wanna Be Like Creedsister!!!!!oops! eh....I mean JESUS....yeh...hehehheee

Love U heaps Creedsister. There is truly light there. Sad I dont live in Bama near U but I am glad we met.
Awww Poochie ...Well Of Course Sweetie ... ...