++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-14-2006, 07:02 AM   #1201
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Mother's Day 2006

"Praise Women!"

Give honor to whom honor is due! This biblical principle is most certainly true of women, and especially those who are godly mothers. Let's make sure we praise the key women in our lives today!

A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies... She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.

Proverbs 31:10 27-28

Youth fades; love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; A mother's secret hope outlives them all.

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Heaven

Old 05-15-2006, 06:11 AM   #1202
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 15th

"Thank Him for everything He has given."

We often don't appreciate the simple things in life until we are unable to enjoy them. Taking god's gifts for granted is easy to do. Clean air, water to drink, food on the table; these things come easily to most of us, and so we are not as thankful as we might be if we didn't have them. Many in our world have to do without. Remember than even the most basic of our needs is met by the loving grace of God.

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul th irsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.

Psalm 63:1

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

~Unknown

Heaven

Old 05-15-2006, 11:44 AM   #1203
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Mother's Day 2006

"Praise Women!"

Give honor to whom honor is due! This biblical principle is most certainly true of women, and especially those who are godly mothers. Let's make sure we praise the key women in our lives today!

A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies... She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.

Proverbs 31:10 27-28

Youth fades; love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; A mother's secret hope outlives them all.

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Heaven

AMEN HEV NOBODY KNOWS THE HOUSEHOLD LIKE MAMA
IF there Is Anything I would Pray For A God Fearing Mama That Looks Over Here Children And Her House Hold IS Streneth AMEN God Loves All Mamas Only He Alone Knows AMEN And All You Wise Mama Will Say TO GOD GOD ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY!!!!
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-15-2006, 12:16 PM   #1204
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen We Cant Think Him Enough

For The Simple Things Hev...Through Bondage Through Happiness Through Seeking Through Voyage Or Clartiy One Of My Favorites IS BE STILL AND KNOW THAT i,am GOD, We Must Never Forget To Be Thankfull And Praise Him Without Cease For Past Mercy And Past Grace And For Keeping Us Always Like THE FORGETFULNESS OF ISRAEL , HOW OFTEN DID THEY Provoke Him In The WILDERNESS AND GREIVE HIM IN THE DESERT YEA THEY TURNED THERE BACK ON HIM WE THEY NEEDED HIM THE MOST AND HE NEEDED THE PRAISES OF HIS PEOPLE AND TEMPTED THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL THEY RECALLED NOT THE HAND THAT SAVED THEME NOR EVEN THE DAY AFTER SHOWING THEME SIGNS AND WONDERS AND PRAISE THE LORD THAT ALL COUNSOUMING FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOLLOWED THEME Psalm 78 40 43
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-15-2006, 12:22 PM   #1205
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
LORD !!!! HAAAAAAAAAA LMAO At Thyself

THATS THANK YOU THANK YOU LORD FOREVER THE PRAISE BELONG UNTO THEE I LOVE YA LORD, ( even when i myself with my thinksgiving and misspelling i will forget this post ...of HEV that Was A wonderfull Message I Loved IT On PRAISING HIM FOR EVERYTHING IM STILL A GOING IT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHEN THE TREES OUR WISE ENOUGH TO PRAISE HIM AND BE STILL ALWAYS AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD WE SHOULD BE NO BETTER AMEN AND AMEN
Old 05-16-2006, 05:58 AM   #1206
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 16th

"You are what you eat."

What would we expect of someone who feeds only on fast food and unhealthy snacks filled with sugar and fats? A healthy body? Long life? No, we would expect physical health to be largely the product of physical intake. Is it any different in the spirit? No... "You are what you eat" applies not only in the physical world, but also in the spiritual (your mind). There's no way to take in junk without becoming junky.

God calls us to watch our diets. It pleases Him when we care for His temple, our bodies. But it pleases Him much more when we care for our minds. Our thought life is where His Spirit most prefers to work, shaping uncluttered hearts and imparting wisdom to uncluttered minds. Find a balance. Watch what goes into your mind. Without hindrance, let His thoughts nourish you.

Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

Philippians 4:8

No one would allow garbage at his table, but many allow it served into their minds.

Fulton Sheen

We must live as we think, otherwise we shall end up by thinking as we have lived.

Paul Bourget

Heaven

Old 05-17-2006, 01:38 AM   #1207
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen!!!!!!!!! And Amen!!!!

WHATSOVER THINGS BE TRUE WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE HONTEST AND WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE PURE WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE LOVLEY Whatsoever Things Be Of Good Report AND THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON TO PRAISE AMEN CAN I GET AMEN Just ONE , BECAUSE WHO CAN AND WHO WILL KEEP THESE THINGS ALWAYS WITH ME, As to the heart of a child a purtiy as the open eyes of newborn child and the feeling and a eyes of child to enter in to the kingdom of God Alwaya As A Child And The Dreams Of A Child Could Only Endure These Things And Be At Peace With This Things And They PEACE OF GOD SHALL BE WITH YOU So shall The Mind Of Christ AMEN
Old 05-17-2006, 06:02 AM   #1208
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 17th

"Legos = Sin."

Some of us can confess to bringing home something from a toy store without paying for it. We were probably six or seven years old, and we thought we'd pulled a fast one. But, of course, Mom and Dad always found out. They warned us that we might be doing time on the rock pile for pilfering that box of Legos, and they dragged us back to the store. As we walked up to the owner with the Legos, we thought we were doomed. In most cases, grace entered the picture. The owner didn't call the police, but he did scare us half to death with a warning never to steal again. For most of us, that fixed our wagon once and for all.

Like the storeowner, God could hold our sins against us, but he doesn't. He doesn't because Jesus has already paid for the Legos. For that, we "sing with joy to the Lord" ( Psalm 33:1 ).

Yes, what joy for those whose record the Lord has cleared of sin, whose lives are lived in complete honesty!

Psalm 32:2

No, it's so good it has to be true.

George MacDonald (when someone protested that the plan of salvation is too good to be true)

Heaven

Old 05-18-2006, 06:06 AM   #1209
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 18th

"God will expose everything for what it is."

Jesus stood with a group of His followers. In the distance, a crowd appeared, pushing a naked woman along in front of them. They cast her down at the Lord's feet and said, "What should we do with this adultress?" They hoped to trap Jesus into advising sin. Aware of the trap, Jesus gazed deeply into the eyes of the people. He stooped down and scribbled in the dust. Abruptly, He stood back up and said, "The one among you who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

His answer struck like a bolt of lightning. Words of pure love and power exploded their conceit, and they were forced to look at the truth of God openly and honestly. The sin was not at issue. What mattered was forgiveness. The hateful crowd was shot through the heart by an arrow of God's goodness. Killed was the sin of unrighteousness.

But God shall shoot at them with an arrow: suddenly shall they be wounded.

Psalm 64:7

Never look down on anybody, unless you are going to help them up.

Rev. Jesse Jackson

Heaven

Old 05-18-2006, 12:41 PM   #1210
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 17th

"Legos = Sin."

Some of us can confess to bringing home something from a toy store without paying for it. We were probably six or seven years old, and we thought we'd pulled a fast one. But, of course, Mom and Dad always found out. They warned us that we might be doing time on the rock pile for pilfering that box of Legos, and they dragged us back to the store. As we walked up to the owner with the Legos, we thought we were doomed. In most cases, grace entered the picture. The owner didn't call the police, but he did scare us half to death with a warning never to steal again. For most of us, that fixed our wagon once and for all.

Like the storeowner, God could hold our sins against us, but he doesn't. He doesn't because Jesus has already paid for the Legos. For that, we "sing with joy to the Lord" ( Psalm 33:1 ).

Yes, what joy for those whose record the Lord has cleared of sin, whose lives are lived in complete honesty!

Psalm 32:2

No, it's so good it has to be true.

George MacDonald (when someone protested that the plan of salvation is too good to be true)

Heaven

PRAISE THE LORD HEV, BEEN CAUGHT STEALING ONCE WHEN I WAS 5 BECAUSE I WANTED SOMETHING AND DID,nt WANT TO PAY FOR IT , Haaaaaaaaaaaaa ThankTo Janes ADDICTION For inspiring A Life Of SHOPLIFTERS if not they could not learn their lesson i got caught in target and i was old enough to know better but i did it anyways AMEN!!!BUT GOD LOVES US HE SCARED US AND FORGIVED US, I PROMISE GOD IT WILL BE THE Last Time AMEN Here Was My Confession Unto The Lord God Ya Know THEY GOT A LOT OF MONEY , And Its No Big Deal If I Do Unto Theme Before THEY RIP ME OFF I,ll Rip It To Theme I would Never Take Or Steal From Another Person BUT The Stores Are A Different Horse Of Different Color They Dont Need IT, Yes They May Be So I could,nt Agree With You More BUT YOUR LIT BUT Was In Trouble Now Was,nt It I HEAR YA LORD I,ll ever Do It Again!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 06:08 AM   #1211
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 19th

"Sowing the seeds of love."

Now I know why righteousness is so hard to find: there aren't many sowers! Heavenly wisdom is full of sacrificial earthly action. That's a powerful reminder to me that wisdom is not what you know but what you sow!

The wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.

James 3:17-18

The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest:
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.
'T is mightiest in the mightiest: it becomes
The throned monarch better than his crown;
His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,
The attribute to awe and majesty,
Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;
But mercy is above this sceptred sway,
It is enthroned in the hearts of kings,
It is an attribute to God himself;
And earthly power doth then show likest God's,
When mercy seasons justice. Therefore, Jew,
Though justice be thy plea, consider this,
That in the course of justice none of us
Should see salvation: we do pray for mercy;
And that same prayer doth teach us all to render
The deeds of mercy.

William Shakespeare "The Merchant of Venice", Act 4 scene 1

Heaven

Old 05-20-2006, 08:22 AM   #1212
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 20th

"The Ultimate Blueprint!"

God's plan to save us is incredible. His blueprints for the creation of our universe are beyond our imagining. He is so rich in wisdom and knowledge. What else can we do but go to him and ask him to open our minds to his work and his will in our lives.

Oh, the depth and riches of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out.

Romans 11:33

Faith is to believe what we do not see, and the reward of this faith is to see what we believe.

Augustine

Heaven

Old 05-21-2006, 08:00 AM   #1213
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 21st

"We must be willing to seek Him."

I wonder if the reason some people don't have a clear picture of the beauty and glory of God is that they make snap judgments. They come to wrong conclusions about God based on a bad church experience, or an encounter with someone who claims to be a Christian but isn't living like one. They misjudge what the Lord is like and turn away from Him, feeling disillusioned.

The pursuit of God involves more than casual observation. The psalmist said, "Blessed are those who seek Him with the whole heart!" (Psalm 119:2). And the author of Hebrews wrote that God rewards "those who diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).

To see and know God in all His fullness and glory, we need to seek Him at all times, with all our heart.

If you seek Him, He will be found by you.

1 Chronicles 28:9

Lord, I am seeking You with all my heart,
With all my soul and all my mind;
For wondrous blessings You alone impart,
In seeking I will surely find.

Hess

Heaven

Old 05-22-2006, 06:22 AM   #1214
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 22nd

"Everybody plays the fool."

Proverbs 9 puts a high premium on such a willingness to see one’s error and admit it. It describes a wise man as one who wants to learn from his mistakes. When challenged, he resists the urge to get his back up like a threatened tomcat. Instead, correction becomes a faithful friend and a necessary means to improvement ( v.9 ). On the other hand, when a “scoffer” is rebuked, he responds with anger and hate ( v.8 ). Because of his over inflated ego, he won’t listen when told he has erred.

A fool despises his father’s instruction, but he who receives correction is prudent.

Proverbs 15:5

The person who refuses to hear criticism has no chance to learn from it.

Unknown

Heaven

Old 05-22-2006, 11:33 AM   #1215
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 21st

"We must be willing to seek Him."

I wonder if the reason some people don't have a clear picture of the beauty and glory of God is that they make snap judgments. They come to wrong conclusions about God based on a bad church experience, or an encounter with someone who claims to be a Christian but isn't living like one. They misjudge what the Lord is like and turn away from Him, feeling disillusioned.

The pursuit of God involves more than casual observation. The psalmist said, "Blessed are those who seek Him with the whole heart!" (Psalm 119:2). And the author of Hebrews wrote that God rewards "those who diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).

To see and know God in all His fullness and glory, we need to seek Him at all times, with all our heart.

If you seek Him, He will be found by you.

1 Chronicles 28:9

Lord, I am seeking You with all my heart,
With all my soul and all my mind;
For wondrous blessings You alone impart,
In seeking I will surely find.

Hess

Heaven

AMEN HEV,
Just Yesterday i was doing a message on THE FULL TIME GOD AMEN NOW If WE Serve A GOD THAT WORKS FULL TIME FOR US WE CAN NOT BE PARTIME PARTAKERS AMEN And Servers IF WE SERVE HIM PARTIME WE ARE GOING TO GET A PARTIME UNDERSTANDING THAT AGAIN WILL KEEP YOU SEEKING, Untill You Can Give Him Your Entire Heart Body Mind And Soul God Will Also Explore The Beauty Of The Spirt Of His Children Of Who Seek Him