++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Rome, 2 Alternative, Lyrics,

i,still see her from across the room i think she knows its me going over the same old talk, with just a few but not the same anymore no not the same anymore everytime he laughs those tails whip their back everytime everytime the joy appears Oh The Bar She Loves that damn old broken bar just old broken bar she knows none is for none us for but if only one excepts what they must have its worth it it just oh so worth it excepts the way it use to be how its going to be dance and sing and praise the night away sing the night away oh lets praise this away ohhhhhhh he looks at her knowing it can be done she stares at him clothed in ashes and chains her eyes whispers the way they use to laugh at me look away dont come back again just as fast as you can ace lets no way go they will beat you and rob you till there is nothing left All thats left yes all thats left tonite they kick him further into a bed of ashes and chain his kness to the floor,ohhhhhhh tell you how it is in this old broken bar they break in when you dont even have a car the roads are to dusty to see her anymore, all though i know shes here But shes bleeding in rome tonite bleeding in rome tonite some wont go down without a fight bleeding in rome tonite no one has ever gave up the good fight just bleeding in rome tonite through laughter tonite Bleeding in rome tonite she runs who shes fought out her life he follows a dark horse rider pushing her to the edge so far from the place she loves the most just to let her go hoping no one knows whats left of her whispers somethings up all of these dont mean much and dont touch because shes with him Bleeding in Rome tonite bleeding in rome tonite everyday now its just the good fight stop for romance you may get burned she tells me its alright you sleep tight and it will be alright and i,ll be in your dreams for they are mine the girl has died but the womans heart will live through me and forever again Bleeding in rome tonite lets pray again and lets sing again and lets fight again to get there again bleeding in rome tonite we are here but still bleeding in rome tonite he puts it all to shame and she yells no ones to blame my sweet angel oh no ones to blame because we are all bleeding in rome tonite bleeding in rome tonite pretending we our not what we us to be we stand departed and alone but they will never let us go,shes bleeding in rome tonite just bleeding in rome tonite with a bullet in her hand for her last enmie yes for her last enmie her last enimie as her hands shakes, facing the last enimie yes our last enmie There is Bleeding In Rome Tonite Still Bleeding In Rome tonite shes here But Bleeding In Rome Tonite bleeding in rome tonite as the rings fades yes how they fade when we our bleeding in rome tonite bleeding in rome tonite not giving up the good old fight bleeding in rome tonite bleeding in rome tonite how old ace he gets away just gets away just gets away........ been working on this one for a while, came together roughly tonite, BUSSINESS IS GOOD..... PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, Loves Ya,s......