++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-07-2004, 05:55 PM   #31
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Iced) At first things were looking great but went downhill fast,

Was that a coincidence???

Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) He was a little too sure of himself I think.

Geez.. How would that happen? We never saw this coming...

Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Yeah he seemed like a big goofball and cocky at the same time. That's our Scott alright!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) Yeah - he didn't do much to dispell the arrogant label this evening - but that is our Scott

Are you saying Stapp has a big ego???

Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Did anyone catch when he said, "I never lose at anything."

So his mind and Creed aren't lost ??? YAY!

Quote: (Originally Posted by faceless man) obviously poker isnt his strong suit

No! You think?! I think he should try dancing salsa since sports, singing and poker didn't work for him...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Kim V.) And what's with him always sticking out his tongue????

It worked with Kiss, Rolling Stones and Michael Jordan... Why wouldn't it work with him?

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) I guess he's still not totally back to normal.

The one who once was normal please throw the first stone!
Old 01-07-2004, 05:57 PM   #32
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Anyway, I was just kidding on the post above! Jackass posts sort of...

Don't take it seriously! This board is too tense lately!

Old 01-07-2004, 05:57 PM   #33
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ok.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-07-2004, 06:40 PM   #34
hide
USER INFO »
Scott has always had a streak that makes him look arrogant and perhaps he is but I wouldn't say he's Axl Rose. Good for him to look a little goofy because it makes him look more human. Anyhow great that he had a good time and that much needed money goes to charity.
Old 01-07-2004, 06:44 PM   #35
hide
USER INFO »
oh one last thing is there anywhere i can watch the full thing online?
Old 01-07-2004, 10:05 PM   #36
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Sounds like it was an entertaining game to watch, thanks for sharing that, too bad he's out of it that's a shame but never mind, at least he tried!
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-07-2004, 10:17 PM   #37
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) Anyway, I was just kidding on the post above! Jackass posts sort of...

Don't take it seriously! This board is too tense lately!

Yeah OK! You have become very moody if I say so myself. I have never claimed Stapp was perfect, and don't worry I DON'T take you too seriously!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-07-2004, 10:35 PM   #38
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
To those that find it a confusing style of poker. Just think of normal 5 card poker. Then just put two cards in your hand and lay 5 down in the center. You can use any of the 3 from the center that you want. Its really not too confusing its just seems that way especially when you add in betting.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:40 PM   #39
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Scott wasn't acting arrogant at all. If you watched all the individual interviews..and any from previous nights...they were suppose to say stuff
like that. "I'll win" stuff. It was all in good fun. He did say he didn't know how to play, but I give him credit. He wasn't too embarrassed to ask questions. The guy who won had some incrediably good luck and Scott had some bad luck. The odds were in his favor so many times and he still loss.
At least he made it fun. Oh...and he looked great too. Healthy and at ease. Good to see.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 01-07-2004, 10:58 PM   #40
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Yeah OK! You have become very moody if I say so myself.

I was thinking the exact same thing just a moment ago

Old 01-07-2004, 11:01 PM   #41
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Does anyone know what Scott was saying in the back room when Carrie Fisher was in there? She was talking about how "God knows" Tom Green was lucky in love and that "God knows " she is lucky too because she's been married for so many years. Then Scott was mumbling something in the background that sounded like "something something 'God's band.'" When I replayed it, is sounded like he said "I used to be in God's band."

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or what Scott said? I know they were all just being funny ... and the God's band thing I'm sure was just sarcastic because that's what so many people think and they just can't seem to get away from it .... but the "I used to" is the part that bothered me. Maybe I heard wrong ... or maybe there is our confirmation about the rumors.

Let me know if anyone heard it.
Old 01-07-2004, 11:26 PM   #42
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I listened to it over and over, and I got about the same thing. Very hard to understand when he was being talked over a bit???? What does that mean, if that's what he said, "God knows...blah, blah...being in God's band?" Not sure I got the "used to be" part.
Old 01-07-2004, 11:42 PM   #43
creedlvr
USER INFO »
I don't know what it means. I listened to it over and over as well. All I can get from it is like I said above ... I used to be in God's band.

It seemed like since Carrie Fisher was talking about God so much "God knows this ... God knows that" ... and we know that is one of Scott's top subjects ... that he chimed in with that statement to show that he, like the others she was pointing out, had some connection with God too. Obviously, just trying to be part of the conversation and be goofy ... but I just hope I'm wrong about the "used to" part.

When was this filmed?
Old 01-07-2004, 11:49 PM   #44
hide
USER INFO »
your probably just reading too much into it or it at least hope so!
Old 01-07-2004, 11:58 PM   #45
hayley
USER INFO »
"I used to be in God's band" Holy crap I hope you've got a hearing problem.