++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-30-2006, 01:45 PM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Who GOD Says You Are

Hey guys. If you believe that the bible is the word of God, recite these aloud every day. For some of you it may be hard, but for many of you it will give you such breakthrough! Love from Donna...and of course GOD!!!

WHO AM I?

I am the salt of the earth (Matt 5:13)
I am the light of the world (Matt 5:14)
I am a child of God (John 1:12)
I am part of the true vine, a channel of Christ’s life (John 15:1, 5)
I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15)
I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit (John 15:1, 5)

I am a slave of righteousness (Rom 6:18)
I am a son [daughter] of God; God is spiritually my Father (Rom 8:14, 15; Gal 3:26; 4:6)
I am a joint heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with him (Rom 8:17)
I am a temple – a dwelling place – of God. His Spirit and His life dwell in me
(1 Cor 3:16; 6:19)

I am united to the Lord and am one spirit with Him (1 Cor 6:17)
I am a member of Christ’s Body (1 Cor 12:27; Eph 5:30)
I am a new creation (2 Cor 5:17)
I am reconciled to God and am a minister of reconciliation (2 Cor 5:18, 19)
I am a son of God and one in Christ (Gal 3:26, 28)
I am an heir of God since I am a son [daughter] of God (Gal 4:6, 7)
I am a saint (1 Cor 1:2; Eph 1:1; Phil 1:1; Col 1:2)

I am God’s workmanship – His handiwork – born anew in Christ to do His work (Eph 2:10)
I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God’s family (Eph 2:19)
I am a prisoner of Christ (Eph 3:1; 4:1)
I am righteous and holy (Eph 4:24)
I am a citizen of heaven, seated in heaven right now (Phil 3:20; Eph 2:6)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Col 3:3)
I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life (Col 3:4)
I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved (Col 3:12; 1 Thess 1:4)
I am a son of light and not of darkness (1 Thess 5:5)

I am a holy partaker of a heavenly calling (Heb 3:1)
I am a partaker of Christ; I share in His life (Heb 3:14)
I am one of God’s living stones, being built up in Christ as a spiritual house
(1 Pet 2:9, 10)
I am an alien and stranger to this world in which I temporarily live (1 Pet 2:11)
I am an enemy of the devil (1 Pet 5:8)
I am a child of God and I will resemble Christ when He returns (1 John 3:1, 2)
I am born of God, and the evil one – the devil – cannot touch me (1 John 5:18)
I am not the great ‘I Am’ (Ex 3:14; John 8; 24, 28, 58), but by the grace of God,
I am what I am (1 Cor 15:10)

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 04-30-2006, 06:15 PM   #2
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »
Re: Who GOD Says You Are

Thanks alot, Sincirr, that was great.
Old 05-02-2006, 01:40 AM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Sweet I,am

AMEN AND AMEN thanks my donna lee baby for posting those scriptures back to back let sissy tell ya what was hard for me is reading that small sprint there me old eyes my loves GODS GLORY AND MANS HONOUR O LORD OUR MOST EXCELENT IS THY NAME IN ALL THE EARTH WHO SET THE GLORY NOW THATS SET THE GLORYYYY ABOVE THE HEAVENS OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES AND SUCKLINGS HAST THOU ORDAINED STRENGTH BECAUSE OF THINE ENMIES THAT THOU MIGHTEST STIL THE ENMEY AND THE AVENGER WHEN WE CONSIDER THY HEAVENS STILL THE WORK OF THY FINGERS THE MOON AND THE STARS WHICH THOU HAST ORDAINED STILL WHAT IS MAN THAT THOU ART MINDFUL OF HIM AND THE SON OF MAN THAT THOU MAYEST VISIT HIM FOR THOU HAD MADE HIM A LIT LOWER THAN THE ANGELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS COME ON COME ON AND HAS CROWNED HIM WITH GLORY AND HONOUR THOU MADEST HIM TO HAVE DOMINON OVER THE WORKS OF THY HANDS THOU HAST PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET AND WHATSOEVER PASSETH THROUGH THE PATHS OF THE SEAS
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-02-2006, 03:55 AM   #4
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Thanks. that was cool
Old 05-10-2006, 11:59 AM   #5
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen

You Gotta Love da Donna Lee Baby!!!! i give my thanks again for these scriptures they help me just to copy down and give to others who has questions that i cant Anwser i promised I would look theme up for someone when i had time whom i told to read matt mark luke and john because i,ve never read judges in the bible In The Old Test There Was So Much Killing And Wrath From The Same Old Test THAT GOD SPOKEN AND GAVES MOSES HIS 10 COMMANDMENTS THOU SHALL NOT KILL But The New Test , Show Us We Have A Saviour That Loved Us And Forgived Us For All , I did Not Come To Change The Law Of Moses Only To See It Fufiled thanks Donna Lee, again THE JOY OF A NEW AGE AMEN!!! ISA.66. 17, for behold i create new heavens and a new earth and the former things shall not be Remembered nor come into mind,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-10-2006, 03:30 PM   #6
Lechium
USER INFO »

I was under impression that the guys who wrote the books of bible said that, not God?
Old 05-10-2006, 11:59 PM   #7
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) I was under impression that the guys who wrote the books of bible said that, not God?
indeed you are right.... i,ve thought on that as well but the bible also says and I dont know where excaltey the scriptures are but it reads the bible was written by men who were With The Holy Ghost Also you can read it and find out whos words were with the Holy Ghost and as you read on there you can read their testimonies but not there life story and the pain and the anger behind those testimonies and so forth thats why i love this scripture psalm 119.97.104 and of course the holy spirt as the bible reads did,nt come to after the death of christ and the reserection which Is The Book Of Acts which started the Pentocostal churches AND Everybody Starting Saying Blah Blah Thus SAITH THE LORD what i see in most of theme is monkey say monkey do you get a bunch of people in one place and its a Science issuie which i would call blasphemy because ita gift its a closet launguage between a one on one with a person And God now i,ve felt others praying for me and they did,nt know who or what and HAD No Interperted And GOD Had To Reveal That Message And That Need of what they were praying for If The Prayer Be Strong And Pure he shall Reveal those tounges of what is spoken and those who are close in untiy like a soul brother or sister which are very few ok very few , i can here Crystal Clear as if they were on phone or right beside me and the precious words of the bible can also confirm this gift !!! if you read the scriptures on untiy and the coming of the spirt