++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-30-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
On Earth

i feel its time to trade and beg u are no stranger to my world and i,am no stranger to yours, oh my darlin i guess you know by now i trust you no more how i,ve held you in the morning and how i have held you in the night,and in and out oh my beautiful night darlin you know im such a vain thing, oh such a vain thing but oh huney oh my darlin dear i know your on earth its been oh so long and ever crazy but i guess i,ll just keep that for myself , oh my bitter darlin i know it was some time ago but you had to ask i know your on earth but oh my darlin this is all i can for you huney i know your on earth , it seems like we will be here forever does,nt my darlin child this mess we were born into , oh my precious oh my precious to much of this and to much of that my done inpart with love but honey i love you my loyal giving hand i know your on earth my cherished protected darlin , i know your on earth,come on up oh come on up for me oh darlin it feels like we will be here forever i know oh huney i know your on earth , how could you say that to me, i know your on earth and i love you i endure to see you happy oh nothing will ever be understood my shoulder is no leaving baby baby baby and honey it knows no spoil, i dont care of what i,am why are you so scared oh huney i know your on earth make no more haste of us unknown its just a crying shame oh a crying shame when we all cant find the blamde for the slain and the shame, it rests on you and oh every now then my darlin my darlin it rest on me, deep inside burning oh its burning through me and through you the jaded stones the same its begging no more no more oh no more somewhere there is a place of me thats never figured out thats always burning for all the things you desire for all the things i dont deserve me or you my sweet darlin, because im so afraid so afraid of the stumbling carcas i,am , huney i know your on earth bright as my warmth cold as my skin oh my july jane girl friend Oh huney i know your on earth on earth oh honey i know all you and what you mean to me and how i feel about you, oh huney i know your on earth, of all the stings and all the rubble and all the tears on earth on earth on earth on earth and all the short Glimpses, of joy....oh my darlin we grew up on the same street i know you is on earth oh honey i dont know what changed us from those days till now i guess oh my freedom as always destroyed their uptight prison cells, and all that will fail i was never one to be still and presue a brothers pain, i guess that makes us who we are, oh huney i know your earth, seems like we will be foreversad now but you,ve made your choice and darlin i made mine at the start in whats best for us and best for me and best for you oh huney i know your on earth you beautiful child of pain, you made your choice in doubt and where you need to be, and my darlin i guess that will make us whole oh my my huney darlin in your world i,am that hurts theme and oh my darlin thats the last thing i want oh my darlin but oh i wanna see the end, to the shame and the slain and the crying yes my huney i know your on earth , it seems like we will be here forever and on and on and on and on, oh huney i know your on earth, we will never ever find no never find no never ever find this thang called common ground it dont, excist somethings never have and some things never will, when you mess up like you do oh huney you know you do i,ll put the piecies back together again oh huney i know your on earth my tears falls in ur palm i know you,re on earth seems like we will be here forever, you here with me can we face the day oh can we face the day, oh huney i know your on earth let me let me let me, trust me i know your earth, your ground is only for a season but mines, what is that ? Oh Eternity an eternal thing oh huney i know your on earth yes my darlin i know your on earth, and i love ya so, yes i guess you can say its been crazy, but i,ll keep that for myself it hurts me so that you will always be subject to question me oh on mde oh my darlin i know your on earth trust me oh trust me you choose in doubt but darlin you know i cant live without you,cant live without ya i sware there is no being good to ya but i love ya anyway something about you makes all i,am oh huney i know your on earth oh the dust you kicked will arise lovers you know we just cant cant cant be, but we can be friends, oh huney i know your on earth oh my darlin dear you break my love oh how you panic and shake shake shake all over me oh huney i know your on earth it seems like we will be here forever Oh My Love Is Real My Joy Is Truth When Im Angery You Feel It When Im Happy Oh You,ve Had One To Many Oh Huney I Know Your On Earth Oh Please Understand, please just understand oh oh not so long ago you clouded my son my sunshine when we played together on the same street , we made things and dreamed and desired oh the un heared of, we hid it from our fathers ears, Oh my brother i laugh you at all the time your straight way still and oh my darlin i feel sorrow feel you still, you say to me im a breaking ya but oh how could that be, when its your world thats killing me, but huney my darlin i love ya so oh i know your on earth and i love ya so trust trust me oh i know your on earth darlin i would never hurt you Never Hurt You, The way you do me, but i know your on earth my darlin huney love bitter love makes the best postions of a better hope it will come , oh honey i know your on earth yes huney i know your on earth why did you say what you say , what you say, you are that you are so damn clueless and so bright and the same time but i love ya so and i,ll never never never hurt you yes my darlin dear i know your on eartgh seems like we will be here foreverwhy dont you ohy huney why dont you let your desire complete me you cry my tears i will dry yours oh oh i know your on earth praise us and wave high if you know what im singing about you know your on earth ur fire burns down the pride of a shame we are no part of oh huney i know your on earth stand up or stand in or fall down its all the same where we our i love you so oh oh for oh so long oh i know your on earth nothing is still kwite without you this song i wrote around a xmas, time for a friend thats obvious has bigger issuies than myself enjoy, its kinda a long molasses tones loud melody and its all together hearing is the melody of endurance, 50 percent grunge 50 percent blues, .......