++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 11-13-2004, 04:10 PM   #5041
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Hey, Trimontana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you made it all in one piece to the Big Apple. HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Tomorrow night i will be conected again as usual.....the only thing makes me come back to London is cuz i will see AB the 29 of this month and the 3 of dec.
I like a lot that...people is so nice...much than in England...i defenetly want to come to live here.

A lot of hugs for you Dogy......
Old 11-13-2004, 05:31 PM   #5042
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Have you gotten a lot of shopping done?
to you to, Trimontana!
Old 11-14-2004, 04:38 PM   #5043
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Have you gotten a lot of shopping done?
to you to, Trimontana!

Yeah!!! I spent too much $$$$$$. I bought clothes in GAP at Times Squares (jeans, jumpers, a pijama). T-Shirts in Quicksilver at Times Squares, one green for me and one blue for my ex. A lot of skin and teeth care products at the pharmacy. Little gifts like a baseball ball with a I Love NY on it, NY Police T-shirts and a NY Police jumper and hats, a Gucci parfum in Chinatown, NY little decoration stuff, loats of Big Red cinnamon gums (amazing), NY key holders, Papa Roach music, Rock magazines. I went to the theatre to see a show called "Brooklyn", very nice!!!. I went to the cinema, i saw "Alfie" at Times Square. And i had very good time visiting The Statue of Liberty. I ate very well.....very cheap....so i am here again Dogy. I enjoyed having my usual cofee at Starbucks. People is so nice and polite. When i arrived this morning here i was stressed already. I was walking on the streets there and i felt so good, myself. I was alone but i had the best holidays ever. I think is time to change my life again and try to get a working visa there. I can't stand this city no more.

And yourself??? How you doin'???? I hope ok.

Old 11-14-2004, 05:05 PM   #5044
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Trimontana, welcome back! WOW, it sounds as if you had quite the time shopping. That's so cool. Big Red gum rocks, btw! I hope you are not too stressed. Keep the joy of your vacation as close to you as possible. Don't let it wear off so fast ...I'm doing just fine. I'm at work, but it's my Friday and right now I'm listening to one of my favorite bands EVER...Led Zeppelin .

How was Alfie? Is that the one with the very adorable Jude Law? I might have to check that one out.
Old 11-14-2004, 05:41 PM   #5045
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Trimontana, welcome back! WOW, it sounds as if you had quite the time shopping. That's so cool. Big Red gum rocks, btw! I hope you are not too stressed. Keep the joy of your vacation as close to you as possible. Don't let it wear off so fast ...I'm doing just fine. I'm at work, but it's my Friday and right now I'm listening to one of my favorite bands EVER...Led Zeppelin .

How was Alfie? Is that the one with the very adorable Jude Law? I might have to check that one out.

So good to be back just for you guys!!!! Yeah at the end of every day my feet hurted so much... but i was in my warm hotel room watching tv...oh my god!!!! you guys have the best tv programs ever..i am so jelous. I couldn't choose just a channel...i was changing all the time. I didn't want to miss anything. In the morning i watched "Live Regis & Kelly" and a bit of "The Tony Danza Show". At night i was between the comedy programs and this program on Friday night called "The next American super model" or something like that. I loved " The OC", i think i may buy the dvd for the first seasson. I heard very good reviews about "Desperate Housewives"...must be very good...we don't have it here yet...

I love the shopping center at Lincon Center...GAP is so cheap, half price than here....

My ex was so happy to see me today..he loved the presents i bought for him...and his baby!!!!

About "Alfie", it´s a very nice movie with a message on it. Jude is simple so British here...go to see it, it's worth it. I didn't see the original "Alfie" with Michael Kane but this one is a nice 2 hours film.

Led Zeppelin...Rocks!!!! I just watched my 2 new lives Papa Roach performances from the Infest album...oh my God....i can't watch Tobin anymore or i will have wet dreams tonite.

Good to hear you are fine darling!!!!
Old 11-14-2004, 05:47 PM   #5046
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hahaha, you are cracking me up about Tobin, Trimontana!!! Hehehe, that's how I feel if I watch too much Jerry Cantrell or Maynard James Keenan :drool:

I never saw the original Alfie, either, but I think I will take this one in. I have to see the new Bridget Jones movie, too. Colin Firth is just so cute! That book was soooo much fun, too, heheh. Good beach reading!
Old 11-14-2004, 05:55 PM   #5047
Trimontana
USER INFO »
The critics about the new Briget Jones said that it's even better and funnier than the first one. I want to see "The incredibles" cuz i love cartoons movies..and this one must rocks.

Jerry Cantrell is very sexy!!! But for me the sexiest are Tobin and Tremo....wwwwooooowww.... what a pair!! i love dark hair guys!!!!Who's Maynard James Keenan???
Old 11-14-2004, 06:02 PM   #5048
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Maynard James Keenan is the lead singer for the bands Tool and A Perfect Circle. And he's sexy as hell ...I got to see Jerry live a couple of weeks ago...:Swoon:...He was awesome, jamming with Dave Navarro (Jane's Addiction) and Billy Duffy (the Cult)....Whew!!! They rocked my ass off. It was a great show.

Wow, it's unusual for a sequel to exceed the original in quality. Hmmm, me thinks I will go see that one tomorrow. I could use a good laugh .
Old 11-14-2004, 06:13 PM   #5049
Trimontana
USER INFO »
I will have to go to Yahoo launh to check his videos out...i will let you know.
WWWWOOOOWWW Jerry live!!!!You must have a great time!!!
I can't wait to see Papa Roach again...they make my day every time i go to see them..And in 15 days AB...i hope don't shake again next to Tremo!!!

Now it's the time of the years when i enjoy the most goin' to the cinema but here it's so expensive, about $20.00. In NY was $10.25, around 6 pounds...a lot of difference. And sometimes i am lucky cuz i know someone at UCI cinemas who gives me tickets for free.

Enjoy the film if finally you are going tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2004, 06:16 PM   #5050
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hehehe, here are some videos to check out: Man in the Box, Anger Rising, Cut You In, Sea of Sorrow, and my favorite: GRIND...Oh...my.......you will love this one
Old 11-14-2004, 07:11 PM   #5051
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I just had one kick butt weekend
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 11-14-2004, 07:14 PM   #5052
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Dogy!!!

Tell me about albums i can buy for this christmas, i mean i am trying to get into new groups...tell me which ones i should have, please.
About Jude Law....3rd dec. will be released "Closer" with Julia Roberts. And now in theatres is the film called " I love Huckabees".
i am curious to know how is "Team America" and "The machinist" with Christian Bale... i love this actor!!!
"After the sunset" must be cool too!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2004, 07:14 PM   #5053
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I just had one kick butt weekend

Random thought: I really dig the Tea Party. I would love to see them live.
Old 11-14-2004, 07:15 PM   #5054
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I just had one kick butt weekend

Happy for ya, baby!!!!
Old 11-14-2004, 07:20 PM   #5055
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Dogy!!!

Tell me about albums i can buy for this christmas, i mean i am trying to get into new groups...tell me which ones i should have, please.
About Jude Law....3rd dec. will be released "Closer" with Julia Roberts. And now in theatres is the film called " I love Huckabees".
i am curious to know how is "Team America" and "The machinist" with Christian Bale... i love this actor!!!
"After the sunset" must be cool too!!!!!!

New groups, hmmm, well, the following are relatively new groups to me:

The Tea Party: Transmission, The Edges of Twilight...these two albums rock!
Floater -- Anything by them. I love them. You can order their stuff from CDbaby.com. I would suggest Burning Sosobra and Angels in the Flesh and Devils in the Bone to start with.
Comes With The Fall -- The Year Is One...you can order it from their web site: comeswiththefall.com.
U.P.O. -- The Heavy

Those are just a few off the top of my head . I don't know if you are into Tool or A Perfect Circle, but they are both great as well. You could start with Lateralus by Tool and Mer De Noms by A Perfect Circle. And if you don't have any Jerry Cantrell, by all means get Degradation Trip Vols. 1 & 2. It's a double CD and there isn't one weak song on it. Also, Boggy Depot, his first solo effort, is really good. Lots of different sounds on that one. DT 1&2 has more of his signature Alice vibe, but there are the softer almost country sounding tunes on it as well...

/end spam