++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-22-2010, 05:16 PM   #1
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Myles to tour with Slash, AB in 2011

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=146474

Quote: "We have it set up so that [Myles] does ALTER BRIDGE from October 'til January," [Slash] said. "And then we start up January through May or April. And then he does ALTER BRIDGE from May through — into July, and then we do July through August, September. And so we're just juggling. And then during those periods that we're off, I'm doing VELVET REVOLVER and hopefully we'll find a singer and get that together."

Well I sure hope that some U.S. shows are announced for January, otherwise we won't see AB until next summer. Say it ain't so!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:56 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: Myles to tour with Slash, AB in 2011

Thats kinda crazy.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:19 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Thats kinda crazy.
.............. i,ll take notes so nobody gets confused, with jesus we can perform all things, who gives our strengeth in due season, First Of All, thank you for posting Chris, it means A bundle, Gotta set it for myles to Be With AB From Oct Till Jan...... summer or winter.... when everythings set up, I,aint missing no show, if we have to get there on a strecher by that time...AMEN, we can make it happen....
Old 09-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chris98GT) http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=146474

Well I sure hope that some U.S. shows are announced for January, otherwise we won't see AB until next summer. Say it ain't so!
its always so...man although you,ll look for a reason to believe, i,ll go ahead and get that out of the way so the dissapointmeant comes as not a greater let down.... nobodys missing any shows... rock on....
Old 09-23-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
Inspired
USER INFO »

I agree, but maybe they need these other projects to fund Alter Bridge.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:48 AM   #6
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan

they could have enough funding if the album sell decently, 100,000 or more copies and their tours, but they cann't. No mater what kinda promotions they get with emi in the states, its not going to help because they are not on the road building the fanbase. In addition, myles voice wont be that strong when they do tour. Its a not a good situation. On top of that, radio probably wont play their songs.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:22 AM   #7
King Oropher
USER INFO »

Slash needs to let Myles do his own thing with AB
Old 09-24-2010, 11:53 AM   #8
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by King Oropher) Slash needs to let Myles do his own thing with AB

It's a pre-commitment. Myles agreed to do Slash when Tremonti and rest of AB was doing CREED, and ABIII wasn't even finished then. Ethically, Myles has to do the whole Slash thing. I do worry for Myles voice, though. Its a LOT of touring.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:04 PM   #9
RangerJim
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) It's a pre-commitment. Myles agreed to do Slash when Tremonti and rest of AB was doing CREED, and ABIII wasn't even finished then. Ethically, Myles has to do the whole Slash thing. I do worry for Myles voice, though. Its a LOT of touring.

I'm all in favour of Alter Bridge continuing but there will be points like these that will happen alot if Mark, Brian & Flip go back & forth between AB & Creed. To make matters more frustrating, Myles will want to do his own stuff and Mark has his own solo stuff for eventual release...so I guess what I'm really saying is something will have to give, either Creed or AB. Love them both but this has got to be such a pain and if not now it may be in the future.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:08 PM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) It's a pre-commitment. Myles agreed to do Slash when Tremonti and rest of AB was doing CREED, and ABIII wasn't even finished then. Ethically, Myles has to do the whole Slash thing. I do worry for Myles voice, though. Its a LOT of touring.
SKittles93ou812 ........ Myles Voice, Will Hold, perfectly, just free flows, not a concern, And Yes Im Sure Its Agreed For the love of all thats good, ........ My AB NATION...
Old 11-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

..... , revicing this thread in a orderly fashion, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH When Im Finshied I,ll Give You My Overall, Opinon Just Set, Till Judge Truly Comes In With A Rounding Statemeant, ..... song for thought, Geroge,s Harrisions Got My Set On You, ....
Old 11-02-2010, 09:06 PM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Slash Tour AB And Creed

lets see if we can set back and revice everybodys quotes and so forth and keep all on the same page that separates itself from time time i live it daily, now cant recall who said what but borrowed mostly from slash,s interview and chris,s and myles quote,s , !! It Was Stated Opening All Shows On The Ozzy Show Starting jan 16_16_11,Through Jan_Feb_ Indicates AB Tour On Hold quote To And Fro, CREED ON OFF AGAIN, Including solo projects more than this, Mark Said In Interviews We will Have To Wait And See What Happens, Can,t do anything with creed without stapp, so he looks happily booked From 11/5 to 12/2 of the ending of this year, so that wont leave much time for creed ok, it was said it was set up So that Myles Does AB From Oct Till Jan And Then We Start Up Jan.Through May Or April, and then slash does AB from may to july and in between time i do believe looking for a singer for velvet revolver,WHICH CANT BE RUSHED BY NO MEANS, My Prayers And Support To Scott W. whatever projects he is doing in jesus name.....i Believe it was bilial Skittles , Before It Was It Was (PRE)_Commitment. myles agreed to do Slash,s tour when Mark, And The Rest Of AB Was Doing Creed CHRIS Stated AB Is Playing St Louis On DEC 13th........
Old 11-02-2010, 09:34 PM   #13
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
AB/ Slash/ Ozzy Tour

with just one alter bridge tour date for the summer i dont know ya,alls at this time if anymore has been booked for the summer my guess is we are all ab fans and would have done tripped over the other to tell if so first,so looking at everybodys, case, if funding is a probleam that soloution be with you OZZY ALWAYS SOLD OUT, so that needs to countinue from janauary to febuary, again with creed these our projects that will have to be put on hold, my guess would be around this time next year ya,alls and that will give myles time and various artist for myles solo project , so my guess would be That Alter Bridge Needs To Try To Countinue, THERE SUMMER BOOKING, And Myles And Slash Can Work Together In The Future And Tour As Well, The Skys The Limit With Proper Oganazing, So No One Gets Left Out Of Their Projects, And What They Wish o Do, Bending Over Backwards here to kiss my own fanny SO WE CAN Rock And Pave The Road To Testify, Everybodys Doing The Impossibile Possibile, And Lets Not Focus To Far From The Goal IS PEACE AND FREEDOM, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH , Lets Have A Good Year In The HOLY OF HOLYS, Jesus Christ King Of King And Lord Of Lords, Aside From The PRASING JESUS, My Rounded Options looks just as good as ya,alls, PEACE BE WITH ALL IN ALL THINGS......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alter-bridge-acoustic-460-100-460-70.jpg (21.5 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg myles-kennedy-pointing-460-100-460-70.jpg (47.0 KB, 343 views)
File Type: jpg 42-25822712.jpg (5.5 KB, 351 views)
File Type: jpg ozzy and sharon.jpg (12.9 KB, 392 views)
Old 11-02-2010, 11:31 PM   #14
nagpo
USER INFO »

Learn to multi-quote in one post, TA. No need for 4 posts.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Learn to multi-quote in one post, TA. No need for 4 posts.
YOU BETTER GET A MOVING BOY......... Surley You Knows Its A Coming.................. Im Kiding, Thank You, Nags i,ll pick up on it when the time is right, everything behind us sware is a proverb, what reason be this, that Truly Needs, To learn how to Multi-quote Peace Be With Ya, Nagpo,