++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 05-06-2007, 11:49 AM   #8176
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Yeah well...air conditioning is one worldly luxury that I would add to the car anyways hehehehe~!
i know it keep it comfortable as possbile with the windows roll down you have air just as good, BUT THE GOOD LORD PROMISED ME HE WOULD SEE TOO IT THAT I GET A LEMON that will run
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 05-06-2007, 12:51 PM   #8177
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) i know it keep it comfortable as possbile with the windows roll down you have air just as good...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
AIR CON ROCKS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHA!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-06-2007, 12:56 PM   #8178
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
AIR CON ROCKS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHA!!!
i know it does of course but with gas on the rise and the inflation running the air sucks up all your gas as well,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 05-06-2007, 01:02 PM   #8179
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

yeh true dat...but I dont care
AIR CON ALL THE WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!

haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!
OHHHH sissy u gonna have to give me the CHAIR GIRL!
COME ON COME ON!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-06-2007, 01:08 PM   #8180
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) yeh true dat...but I dont care
AIR CON ALL THE WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!

haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!
OHHHH sissy u gonna have to give me the CHAIR GIRL!
COME ON COME ON!
NO CHAIR, i,ll just have too put more gas in so i can suck up all the air b/c you said sooooooooooooooooooooooo,
Old 05-06-2007, 01:46 PM   #8181
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) NO CHAIR, i,ll just have too put more gas in so i can suck up all the air b/c you said sooooooooooooooooooooooo,
hahhaha! youre so FUNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me going to bed now cos everyones offline. And i am cold!

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 05-06-2007 at 02:21 PM.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:05 AM   #8182
Sincirr
USER INFO »

No different tonight! There is ABSOLUTELY NOBODY on now! I am the only feed member on at this time!!!! woh!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-07-2007, 02:32 PM   #8183
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) No different tonight! There is ABSOLUTELY NOBODY on now! I am the only feed member on at this time!!!! woh!

yeh... usually it is like that here... and when i am all alone in here... i usually take off all my clothes....
Old 05-07-2007, 06:32 PM   #8184
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

LMAO, bilal!
Randomness: The power of nature can be friggin scary.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:19 PM   #8185
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) yeh... usually it is like that here... and when i am all alone in here... i usually take off all my clothes....
your weird can i have your ph number HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, no but serious i have not a clue as why you would wanna do that here haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i never like to be completly naked but i like the feeling of my favorite sheets next to my body a few candles and just be at one with my spirualtiy along with my prince cd,s
Old 05-11-2007, 03:57 PM   #8186
bilal
USER INFO »

just one of those days when you think that the sum total of all what you learned in your life stands at zero ........... awful
Old 05-12-2007, 01:16 AM   #8187
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) just one of those days when you think that the sum total of all what you learned in your life stands at zero ........... awful
i know excalty where your coming from its like one morning you wake up and you feel at a certian stand point and from certian aspects of life you know where your at and what your doing...but most the time when the creator GOD ALMIGHTY Is Like Really Working In Our Lifes, things feelings emotions are always subject to change...well i tell ya like this, YOU MAY BE GONE 500 MILES BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE, AND OF COURSE YOU NEVER COUNT YOUR MONEY WHEN YOUR SETTING AT THE TABLE THERE WILL BE TIME ENOUGH TO COUNT,EM WHEN THE DEALINGS DONE,
Old 05-12-2007, 07:48 AM   #8188
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) i never like to be completly naked but i like the feeling of my favorite sheets next to my body a few candles and just be at one with my spirualtiy along with my prince cd,s

Prince CD's eh!
Quote: just one of those days when you think that the sum total of all what you learned in your life stands at zero ........... awful
I'm sure that you have taught others many things tho B For instance, next time I am alone here...guess wat!

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 05-12-2007 at 08:00 AM.
Old 05-12-2007, 03:59 PM   #8189
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) i know excalty where your coming from its like one morning you wake up and you feel at a certian stand point and from certian aspects of life you know where your at and what your doing...but most the time when the creator GOD ALMIGHTY Is Like Really Working In Our Lifes, things feelings emotions are always subject to change...well i tell ya like this, YOU MAY BE GONE 500 MILES BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE, AND OF COURSE YOU NEVER COUNT YOUR MONEY WHEN YOUR SETTING AT THE TABLE THERE WILL BE TIME ENOUGH TO COUNT,EM WHEN THE DEALINGS DONE,

thanks... !!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Prince CD's eh!

I'm sure that you have taught others many things tho B For instance, next time I am alone here...guess wat!

lol......
Old 05-12-2007, 04:20 PM   #8190
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

DONNA LEE DONNA NO MOONING OK , carry on like a bunch of heatherens IM GOING SLAP THAT FANNY WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE, << SLAP SLAP you so kinky freaky he he and dont think sis is playing with ya now haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,