++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-11-2004, 10:19 AM   #1
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Blind forever

When truth entered the world, it entered to destroy the system, then all who love the system will always hate the truth and those who believe in it.

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."
John 15:18

The one who's engaged in destroying the system within himself must love the truth, and apply to the main foundation of the wise. Because apart from this principle there's knowledge of the truth:

"And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth. "

John 9:39-41

We have sins and sin. It's important to understand that what makes our sins is our sin and not the contrary. Our sin is our rebellion against God, and this sin is what breeds all other sins.

In the last passage, Jesus points rebellion as THE sin. But what's interesting is that Jesus shows a main cause of rebellion that's almost exclusive of religion... to believe that you know the truth. Religion is always persuading men to believe that it is the truth, and many fall in this trap.

But when you get in touch with wisdom, you naturally know the principle taught by Jesus since you understand that the more you know the more you feel you're a miserable creature that knows nothing and God knows everything.

I have chosen to be blind forever. What about you?
Old 09-11-2004, 12:54 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Heart Of Thorns, matt ch.15 verse 8 heart of thorns john ch15.18 27 john ch.16 33 So Be Of Good Cheer I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD , For God Shall Save His Anointed, And Promised Us Life After Death, I Speak Of 2 Deaths, If He Would Give Life To Those Who Have Enter By Just A Few Good Deads HaHa Just Think What I Have Planed For You, And If He Blesses The Swine , Just Imagine How Ye Are Blessed And Lets Not Forget He That Giveth Just That One Small Cup Of Cold Water , AMEN AND AMEN !!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-12-2004, 01:32 AM   #3
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Blind forever?

Seriously?

What a cop out!!!

The basis of argument stems from the do unto others ideology... (OT!)

It is quite simple, unless you have never heard of God, there is no reason besides selfishness to avoid Him.

Heaven
Old 09-12-2004, 11:12 AM   #4
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Seriously?

What a cop out!!!

The basis of argument stems from the do unto others ideology... (OT!)

It is quite simple, unless you have never heard of God, there is no reason besides selfishness to avoid Him.

Heaven

There's only one reason to avoid God: love for darkness. DARKness is not SELFISHness only...

"For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. "
John 3:20

And what makes us come to God?

"But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. "
John 3:21

So to love the truth is really important, because it is what made you come to the light. Anyone that has not undertood the wisdom taught by Jesus is in danger of finding himself in darkness again. Actually, he won't find himself because he won't be able to see not even himself, if he could see that he is in darkness and blind, he wouldn't insist in his situation. Then we understand that sincerity is a truth that should never be despised.

Just an example of how the insincere are blind:

"They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? "

John 8:4,5

See, the Scriptures, I said the Scriptures, COMMANDS that the woman should be stoned, but what have we to say?

According to the religious blindness, to fear God is to accept the foolish things written in the Bible and reject the wise. But according to the spiritual view to fear God is exactly the contrary. So let's seek a wise word to help us in this situation...

Let's seek help with a man that loved wisdom, Solomon. Hey Solomon, give us a word to guide our spirits to the answer we must speak to those fools.

"The fear of the LORD is to hate evil"
Proverbs 8:13

Thank you Solomon!
So we should not condescend with what Moses said. But look, the pharisees are tempting us so that we answer exactly what they want. They want to hear from us "No, you won't stone her!!", and then they will find the accusation they want "They are false prophets speaking against the Scriptures!". So let's find the word that they don't expect to hear from us, the word that they can't hear because they can't hear the words of God.

Hey God, they continue to ask us! We need to hear a word from you!

All of a sudden the word comes out:

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. "
John 8:7

And the situation changes completely, the pharisees are those who are in silence now and owing an answer.
Old 09-12-2004, 02:25 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
VERLIY I SAY UNTO YOU WHOSOEVER SHALL NOT RECEIVE THE KINGDOM OF GOD AS A LITTLE CHILD SHALL IN WISE ENTER, Luke ch.17.17......And Thin It Was Written That Two Men Went up Into The Temple To Pray, The One A Pharisee And The Other A Publican The Pharisee Stood And Prayed WITH A PROUD A Heart GOD I Thank Thee I,am not as other thank thee That I,am not as others men are Extortioners Unjust Adulterers Or Even As This Publican I Fast Twice in the week i give Tithes Of all that i possess And The Publican standing AFAR Of Would Not lift up so much as his eyes Unto heaven .but smote upon his saying god be merciful to me a sinner i tell you this man went down to his house justified rather than the other for everyone that extalteth him himself shall be abased AND HE THAT HUMBLE HIM SELF AS A CHILD SHALL BE EXALTED.......THE LAW OF LOVE For This Day ye Shall Be With And Paradise.....And Untill This Day I Forgive B/c They Still KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO AMEN And Amen Beware Of The Leavings Of Herod And Those Who Seat In High Places With Fancy Words And Fancy Aray Beware Of There Visons, For They Know Me Not MY HEART SINGS PRAISE UNTO THEE MY SAVIOUR Amen And Amen
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything