++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-26-2004, 12:36 AM   #1
tremontirocks!
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed's Greatest Hits Album?

Hey everyone! I was just wondering if this "Greatest Hits Album" is still gunna come out this year. Does anybody know? And could someone plz explain wot was gunna be on it...All I know is that there were gunna be about 4 unreleased tracks..is that all thats gunna be on the album? Or not..im confused lol
Old 02-26-2004, 01:16 AM   #2
velocityidp
USER INFO »
All I want to see is a redone version of What If in the same style as the Alcatraz performance! That rocked so much despite Stapps shaky vocals... and redo My Sacrifice at a faster beat! It sounded SO much better at Alcatraz when the tempo was sped up... the single is sooo boring.

By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed
Old 02-26-2004, 04:35 AM   #3
Axlar
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Axlar Send a message via MSN to Axlar
such an album would be cool.. would be cooler instead greatest hits.. a special edition album of songs.. like have the guys play around and do a lot of improvisation on the songs while playing them.. i.e. less stapp singing.. more music by mark and flip!

i wish they would tour europe
Old 02-26-2004, 09:33 AM   #4
Creedfan1975
USER INFO »
Well if there going to put 4 new songs on it then they might as well record about 6 more new songs and call it a album.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:41 AM   #5
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
yep. yep

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 02-26-2004, 10:14 AM   #6
Creedfan1975
USER INFO »
Dang double post
Old 02-26-2004, 10:57 AM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) All I want to see is a redone version of What If in the same style as the Alcatraz performance! That rocked so much despite Stapps shaky vocals... and redo My Sacrifice at a faster beat! It sounded SO much better at Alcatraz when the tempo was sped up... the single is sooo boring.

Man your screwed In The head!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-26-2004, 10:58 AM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creedfan1975) Well if there going to put 4 new songs on it then they might as well record about 6 more new songs and call it a album.
whooooooooooo yes!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-26-2004, 04:30 PM   #9
Jester
Banned
USER INFO »
if it is a "Best Of Album" it better not have WAWO on it becasue that is no where near the best of Creed
Old 02-27-2004, 01:20 AM   #10
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
well it was one of their biggest hits, so i'm sure it'll be on there
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 02-27-2004, 02:43 AM   #11
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremontirocks!) Hey everyone! I was just wondering if this "Greatest Hits Album" is still gunna come out this year. Does anybody know? And could someone plz explain wot was gunna be on it...All I know is that there were gunna be about 4 unreleased tracks..is that all thats gunna be on the album? Or not..im confused lol

There's rumours saying that the new album will be a box of 3 CDs. One grand hits, one unreleased material and one new material. I really hope that's true. Anyway... Creed don't have enough songs to just do a album with just 4 more songs and then just oldies. Don't worry, they are going to give us some really hot stuff.

Can't guarantee that this rumours are true, I'm just a fan like you, but there is nothing wrong with hope and belive. I quote Mark Tremonti:

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mark Tremonti) If you love it enough, then you will make it happen

See... Mark, the guy who spent almost his whole vecation in the studio with SubmerseD won't let the fans down. And have you read the last INK magazine? It says that they really want to take the fan club to the next level.

Creed is up to something, 'cause I don't think that they really are going to break up after this. Mark wants to do a solo album, that's why Stapp couldn't sing on it, 'cause it would be Creed. And Stapp problably release his solo album so people won't forget him when the new singer is in.

But sure... There is a 50% chance that they will splitt up, but why would they want to take the fan club to the next level? Why did Stapp said in the interview with MTV that "This does not mean the end of Creed. Mark is working on a heavier guitar solo project, Flip plays a lot of golf and we still love each other very much".

They might take a break in a few year or so, but I don't think they really are about to splitt up.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 02-27-2004, 04:21 AM   #12
tremontirocks!
USER INFO »
well said dude!
Old 02-27-2004, 04:35 AM   #13
Axlar
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Axlar Send a message via MSN to Axlar
they CANNOT splitt up due to legal stuff with windup.. they have a 7 album deal or something.. so i guess.. if theyre smart.. they will count mark/flip/brian and the scott album as 2 more so they are at 5.. then a greatest hits makes 6 and then all they have to do is put some more new stuff on a farewell album or so.. lol
Old 02-27-2004, 09:13 AM   #14
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Axlar) they CANNOT splitt up due to legal stuff with windup.. they have a 7 album deal or something.. so i guess.. if theyre smart.. they will count mark/flip/brian and the scott album as 2 more so they are at 5.. then a greatest hits makes 6 and then all they have to do is put some more new stuff on a farewell album or so.. lol

Naaaa... That could be a deal, but Creed WILL find a way... Creed HAVE TO find a way...

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 02-27-2004, 12:23 PM   #15
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) Naaaa... That could be a deal, but Creed WILL find a way... Creed HAVE TO find a way...