++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-10-2005, 02:04 AM   #1
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scientology

Is this some sort of joke?

Someone explain this to me, because even though its fairly recent / still exists, I have barley heard anything about it, and theres no way something this dumb can be real.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 09-10-2005, 05:05 AM   #2
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Is this some sort of joke?

Someone explain this to me, because even though its fairly recent / still exists, I have barley heard anything about it, and theres no way something this dumb can be real.

I'm with you X every thing I have read I just shake my head and ask huh? I know it is hard to get info on scientology, However, I do have a friend who was in the room when L Ron Hubbard decided to start a religion to make some money off of it and from that moment scientology was born. Someone did try to explain it to me once but trust me understanding advanced astro-physics is easier.
Old 09-10-2005, 11:36 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
they keep it us from us because we are all destined to be taken over by aliens its all to advanced now ya see so they give ya not the excting stuff or theroy number 2 we are all going to be ate by zombies trust me thats what there all working on and hiding and throw you off with some kind crap like tomatoes lowers your risk of cancer oh yes the next thing be to throw ya off sugar and caffine and unsafe sex will be good for ya clincle studies have known shown and everybody will be doing it and feeling better
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-11-2005, 08:29 AM   #4
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Scientology and creedsister's posts. 2 more things I don't ever hope to understand.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-10-2005, 03:28 AM   #5
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
OK.

Originally it was portrayed as a way to gain emotional healing as far as I know...

Now the deal is that they ehem....

Strap you up to a machine known as an E-Meter, and this machine in some way, is able to help you come back into an understanding of your true "Thetan"hood. (Thetan being the name they use for god].

They, including Mr Cruise and his young and easily impressionable and mouldable fiance both believe they are gods people.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 10-26-2005, 03:33 PM   #6
HuMaN~ClAy
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Scientology and creedsister's posts. 2 more things I don't ever hope to understand.

LOL... same here!

but yea, i heard some crazy stuff about it, like all humans are gods and stuff... it's hard to see how people can believe this... i walk by Toronto's church of scientology like everyday in downtown toronto... they always bug me and ask me if i want to take a free "stress" test.. apperantly you take this test and it's designed to always tell you things terrible wrong with you, but lucky for you scientology can cure it!....... i always make sure my iPod is with me when i pass by there now
Old 10-26-2005, 10:58 PM   #7
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
The more money given to the "church", the more cleansed(thetan) a member can become. I've heard of this device looking like the time machine in Napolean Dynamite. This was a huge topic on talk radio when Tom C. was erupting every other day. Poor Katie gets no pain med. and cannot scream during the child birth. I also heard no words can be spoken to the child for the first few days

FREE KATIE HOLMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-26-2005, 11:56 PM   #8
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy) LOL... same here!

but yea, i heard some crazy stuff about it, like all humans are gods and stuff... it's hard to see how people can believe this... i walk by Toronto's church of scientology like everyday in downtown toronto... they always bug me and ask me if i want to take a free "stress" test.. apperantly you take this test and it's designed to always tell you things terrible wrong with you, but lucky for you scientology can cure it!....... i always make sure my iPod is with me when i pass by there now
damn i love for,em to a stress a test on me They Would Reject me and send me home or for more testing unknown cause HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 11-08-2005, 05:17 AM   #9
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebio) The more money given to the "church", the more cleansed(thetan) a member can become. I've heard of this device looking like the time machine in Napolean Dynamite. This was a huge topic on talk radio when Tom C. was erupting every other day. Poor Katie gets no pain med. and cannot scream during the child birth. I also heard no words can be spoken to the child for the first few days

FREE KATIE HOLMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree! Damn insane. Hopefully after that agony she will come to her senses! Insanity! Inhumane!

Yeh I read that nobody is allowed to say anything when the baby is born cos it will affect them all their lives! For F***s sake! Couldnt that have happened in the womb? Bah!

Quote: (Originally Posted by HC) ...they always bug me and ask me if i want to take a free "stress" test..
Sounds like what they do here where I live...They turn up at the shopping car park at 3am and let people off their bus. Probably just what they are doing...why do they have to be so sneeky and do it all undercover of darkness though???? Odd isnt it!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 11-08-2005, 10:47 AM   #10
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
babes everything is ODD its sorta got a zombie dark feel im glad your one of the few that notice really
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-26-2005, 02:14 AM   #11
Ivan_Creed
USER INFO »
This movement sucks - as with the majority of 'religious' institutions, a way for a couple people to make money, nothing else.

Tom Cruise is a bad actor and he should be in prison for a month, tossing the salad.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:06 AM   #12
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Opeth [hehe) ]...as with the majority of 'religious' institutions, a way for a couple people to make money, nothing else.
I know what U mean. It just makes me sick.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-07-2005, 09:13 AM   #13
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
i know it shortcake, its a sight a month ago i broke the tv remote, when i was channel surfing and came across more of their crap But we can take comforter in The Lord AMEN AND AMEN, Lam.2.19 Arise cry out in the night in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart Like Water before The Face Of The Lord Lift up thine hands toward him For thy Life Of Thy Young
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-07-2005, 09:46 PM   #14
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Quote: i know it shortcake

THE SHORTCAKE??? (from creedtalk?)

Or is that just a term you use?

Heaven

Old 12-07-2005, 11:06 PM   #15
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
No Hev i dont know Any Shortcake From Creedtalk I call donna Shortcake, so yea its a term along with many others, i could do a list