++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-12-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
whiskys Eterntiy

a pass in my time in a loosers place its here i see we,ve met again i thought i got over you a long long long time ago could i offer you a glass there was times this glass you see before you was filled with the blood you and i both cried now for a long long time its turned to whisky again oh why must i turn to blood again i thought i got over you and over us a long long time ago its been nearly 10 years ago not a sight of you in sight i pass my time in whiskys eterntiy could it be that my too friends we are both the same if its you my old friend with your hand on that shoulder of mine whispering your name in my ear just to let me know your the one who still cares your the one who promsied me eterntiy and even beyond could it be you still know my name and long to set me free oh i think you,ve seen on my knees oh way to many times but you still know my name my long time friend please just keep talking in my ear it could only be you my friend how could i hide from you i was recalling the days if it was just only me and you we could always see it through and oh my memory cant recall what happend perhaps the road got to hard but my old friend tonite in whiskys Eterntiy you can have a glass on me tonite and we can set down and talk it over oh my friend is forever is in your blood and in your name yes we can talk it ove like a thousands time before and mabey before this night is surley through you can be the one that can drive me home lets talk about Eternal Things Lets Talk About You And Me Lets Talk About War Again And How We Never Lost Not One Lets Talk About Whiskys Eterntiy Lets Talk About You And Me Lets Talk About Never Letting Go Even When With Both Know We Knew we needed a long break Lets Talk About Your Almighty Hand I Know They Still Need Me Lets Talk About You And Me And Lets Play Again Lets Show Theme Your Still Here And You,ll Never Let Me Go Again in whiskys Eterntiy Im Talking about you and me on our way back once more to calvary im talking about feeble hands and im talking about weakend kness im talking about you and me and whiskys eterntiy yes im staggering with you out the door but im still talking about you and me and setting the captives free if only some knew whisky had eterntiy and your glass never ever runs dry
Old 11-12-2007, 08:00 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: whiskys Eterntiy

very VERY good. it's like one returning to God.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:16 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) very VERY good. it's like one returning to God.
thank you my lit poet friend yes its one for the one who walks estray but this one is coming a little deeper for a lot strengeth and i wanted my chacreter to portray a lot of passion and in the ending lines a lot of fire alot of un heared of love and passion thanks for your reply nagpo yes most the returning to god stuff i hear now a days i find boring and so industry sounding
Old 11-12-2007, 10:51 PM   #4
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) thank you my lit poet friend yes its one for the one who walks estray but this one is coming a little deeper for a lot strengeth and i wanted my chacreter to portray a lot of passion and in the ending lines a lot of fire alot of un heared of love and passion thanks for your reply nagpo yes most the returning to god stuff i hear now a days i find boring and so industry sounding
lol, blame that on creed
Old 11-14-2007, 08:31 PM   #5
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Once again, sis, you get it done. Great job, as always. I really enjoyed this one.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:18 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) lol, blame that on creed
no my friend i was thinking more of the line casting crowns jars of clay and there is more i cant think of who make my ears bleed BUT GOD BLESS,em all i know it goes out not in vain as far as reaching christian music fans in their time of need and i respect it in all it just dont do it for me im sorry i admit though to liking telecast and howie day ya know few songs are alright
Old 11-14-2007, 09:23 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Once again, sis, you get it done. Great job, as always. I really enjoyed this one.
Thank U Dog u always get,er done too always happy u revised it and found what i was capturing