++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-08-2007, 11:30 AM   #16
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Re: Three Years and .....The world needs creed

I haven't either, as a matter of fact. But he did seem to go through quite a rocky period...

Funny how I was thinking about this very same topic just last evening.

I seriously wish Alter Bridge would release the new material already. *gets itchy with anticipation*
Old 08-08-2007, 03:34 PM   #17
creedmarine81
USER INFO »

Rock music seems so empty now without Creed. Creed was it. I could only imagine the lyrics and music we would be able to conceive if only they stood together. It amazes me how such a group like Creed can get to the top and being the number one band in the world and only come to find that issues and personal differences evolve into the band's ultimate break up. I just wish they could have tooken some space maybe a year or two and then worked things out and still be number one. Now groups like nickelback, green day, and other bands are taking the glory. Stapp and tremonti were so awesome musically and i have yet to see a team such as them rock it out. Creed is number one and will always be.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:57 PM   #18
Scorpion King
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedmarine81) Rock music seems so empty now without Creed. Creed was it. I could only imagine the lyrics and music we would be able to conceive if only they stood together. It amazes me how such a group like Creed can get to the top and being the number one band in the world and only come to find that issues and personal differences evolve into the band's ultimate break up. I just wish they could have tooken some space maybe a year or two and then worked things out and still be number one. Now groups like nickelback, green day, and other bands are taking the glory. Stapp and tremonti were so awesome musically and i have yet to see a team such as them rock it out. Creed is number one and will always be.

Yeah, it is hard to believe that something that was actually wholesome mananged to get to the top of the pop charts.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:41 PM   #19
J.T.
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedmarine81) Rock music seems so empty now without Creed. Creed was it. I could only imagine the lyrics and music we would be able to conceive if only they stood together. It amazes me how such a group like Creed can get to the top and being the number one band in the world and only come to find that issues and personal differences evolve into the band's ultimate break up. I just wish they could have tooken some space maybe a year or two and then worked things out and still be number one. Now groups like nickelback, green day, and other bands are taking the glory. Stapp and tremonti were so awesome musically and i have yet to see a team such as them rock it out. Creed is number one and will always be.

I agree. But I'm not complaining about the split. They gave us three legendary albums. Now we have Alter Bridge and Scott Stapp solo, both of which I'm big fans of.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:01 PM   #20
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer

Me too. I admit to getting quite nostalgic over Creed every once in a while [it's almost inevitable!], but all great things come to an end eventually. I'm grateful none of the members have given up on making music, that's the best part about it.