++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-11-2003, 09:54 AM   #106
ronda
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wow, Great web site and wonderfully written. Creed lvr thanks for putting up the web address for that fan letter.
No I did not say you people that missed the Chicago show cant have an opinion.
I meerly asked dogstar a question. Never said she couldnt have an opinion on it. Let her have her friggin opinion.
You all can have an opinion.
I know lots of people with opinions on subjects they do not have first hand knowledge on. I dont care about the opinions of people, that I know DO NOT have first hand knowledge on the subject.
If you do not like my opinions, I could care less. I did not come on this web site to make friends. I dont need anymore friends. I have friends, dont need your approval of my opinions.
I came here after I became upset about a concert, I came here to get the word out. To try to get the word to the Creed management to join forces with other fans that needed a place to state thier feelings about the show. In hopes of some kind of retribution.
Difference of opinion is debating in the adult world , true. But in a debate you have some basic rules and guidelines. Apparently in here anything goes. How old are you dogstar? Just wondering.
Old 01-11-2003, 10:47 AM   #107
Aimee
USER INFO »
Crdlvr and others-
Please don't walk away. Believe you can fly. Creed will take this much deserved break and come back victorious (we hope). BTW- Please don't be nasty to me because I say I know what I'm talking about. I understand that a lot of people say things like this, but if you have any doubts, please PM me, don't tear me down in this thread. Like a mother who protects her young, I feel the need to dispel rumors and myths.
Ciao!

To musicsaves who doesn't know what I'm talking and doesn't care anyway...
Did you not say this?
Quote: I see. I wasn't aware of that. Have you or whoever it is that we are referring to made it known in any way what these connections might be? Again just wondering if there might be something I'm not aware of. And I'm also just wondering why these people might post here...I apperciate your informing me
Old 01-11-2003, 12:18 PM   #108
JenRN
USER INFO »
Ronda:

Dogstar is a well respected member of this board, she can reveal her age to you if she wants to. I just know that I have read a lot of things you two have gone back and forth on and I have kept my mouth shut, but all I have to say is we stick up for one another, if anyone gets ugly with her there is usually hell to pay with "some" of us! I am not trying to be a jerk or anything BUT things can be said with respect for yourself and for her! I can stand to listen to people for so long than I blow, like when Teri got attacked by a "certain member" well needless to say I shut them up REAL QUICK! So if things stay civilized and everyone shares their opinion respectfully than there will be no problems. Everyone is entitled to their opinion!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-11-2003, 01:30 PM   #109
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by ronda
Dogstar?  
Do you mean all of these posts you are writing on the subject of the Chicago show and you were not even there???????????

Quote: No I did not say you people that missed the Chicago show cant have an opinion.  

Really? That first one sounded like a rhetorical question, implying rather boldly that I had no business having an opinion on Chicago because I wasn't there. That's called inference.

Quote: I dont care about the opinions of people, that I know DO NOT have first hand knowledge on the subject.  

Really? Then why the heck do you keep posting on this subject?

Quote: I came here after I became upset about a concert, I came here to get the word out. To try to get the word to the Creed management to join forces with other fans that needed a place to state thier feelings about the show. In hopes of some kind of retribution.

Mission accomplished as far as getting the word out.

Quote: Difference of opinion is debating in the adult world , true. But in a debate you have some basic rules and guidelines. Apparently in here anything goes.

One of the *basic rules* is to have a modicum of logic to back up your opinion. When I see posts that to me express opinions that I happen not to agree with, I respond. Isn't that what you are doing as well? Not sure what you mean by *apparently in here anything goes*. We are both simply stating our opinions, on which neither one of us is apparently ever going to agree.

Quote: How old are you dogstar? Just wondering.
If you bothered to read any other threads in here aside from the ones dealing with the Chicago show, you would know how old I am. Your original purpose in coming here was fine. I have no problem with people venting, expressing their feelings, whatever, about what happened in Chicago. And if it took a few days for people to vent, fine. I'm sure I would have done the same. But if you are such a fan, as you claim to be, you'd be interested in talking about other matters pertaining to Creed as well, like, um, THE MUSIC!

To Jen....Thank you!
Old 01-11-2003, 02:14 PM   #110
hotforscott
USER INFO »
WHOOO HOOOO! Go Dogstar, you know the best things to say in situations like this. I have so much respect for you, sometimes I want to just drive my fist down a few people's throats, but you always put things so tactfully. I hope you can come to Creedfest because I can't wait to meet you.
Old 01-11-2003, 03:29 PM   #111
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL, hotforscott, thank you. You are too kind . I sure hope I can make it to Creedfest, too. I can't wait to meet you and everybody else. This is a great group of people on this board! Just keep your fingers crossed that some more senior knucklehead at work doesn't bump me off the days I requested to make it. I have to sweat it out until March!
Old 01-11-2003, 03:58 PM   #112
JenRN
USER INFO »
Once again Dogstar has proven why she is so respected on this board! She always has the right way of saying what is on her mind!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-11-2003, 04:10 PM   #113
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Right back at ya, Jen!
Old 01-11-2003, 07:29 PM   #114
ronda
USER INFO »
Dog star,
No I am not going to spend days on end reading posts of people chatting about Creed, just to get your age.
I am not even remotely interested about old chat boards. I think you are just in here ( this thread to defend Creeds honor and bash the people that wanna bitch about them.)
Think mission accomplished with the complaints already.
Creed dont read this shit anyhow.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:50 PM   #115
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ronda,

This will be my last post to you because it's apparent you and I will never see eye-to-eye on anything, and you are intent on bitching just to bitch and take issue with everyone who doesn't share your opinion. Fine, whatever.

I don't bash, I debate. Big difference. You wouldn't really want to see what I have to say if I chose to bash. I do, however, respond when I see posts that have absolutely no basis in logic and make no sense. Hence, my responses to some of your posts. If you don't give a shit about what is posted here, then take your bitter butt somewhere else where people enjoy endless ridiculous banter.

Oh, and, um, duh, I know the members of Creed don't read any of this.
Buh-bye
Old 01-11-2003, 08:30 PM   #116
ronda
USER INFO »
Just one last thing to say to you Dog , I am not bitter and do not just take issue with people that do not share my views.
You are very , very skilled an taking words of others and turning them into your own agenda.
You have manipulated my quotes to make me seem like a bad guy here. If that makes you feel good then OK.
This will be my last response to you , I think you are a very boring person to converse with. Again I did not come here to converse with you or make friends.
I came to share my experience with others and see what other people thought about the 29th. That would leave you out then wouldn't it. No need to respond to that one. I already know you were not there, but have loads of opinion on the subject.
That is the only subject that interests me on here, you can attempt to judge me however you want. How i feel about that subject should be no concern to you , but you seem to also take issue with people that do not share your views.
Old 01-11-2003, 08:37 PM   #117
JenRN
USER INFO »
I am just curious Ronda are you always so bitter? I really am not trying to be a jerk, but it just seems like you are always so pissed. If you came here to talk about the 29th then stay in the post about it! Like I said before we all do not agree on everything BUT we at least respect each others difference of opinion! Lighten up a little!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-11-2003, 08:41 PM   #118
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Girls just take a chill pill, Ronda, Dogstar is very good at debating , we all have our own opinions on certain issues so lets try to be nice and not be so rude, from earlier posts all Dogstar was doing was debating you not slamming you, so show some respect.
Old 01-11-2003, 08:59 PM   #119
ronda
USER INFO »
Do I seriously seem bitter?
I am not really. I do however seen to get a bit sensitive when anyone seems to be as you call it "debating " me.
I will show respect of people when and if they earn it with me. You respect her that is fine too. I can see how people in here have made friends and seem to stick together.
I have had my quotes pulled out of every post by some people in here, to me that was offensive (disrespectful of my opinions)
I did not know my opinions were that interesting to some.
It seems that not everyone in this world is going to get along . That is ok too. Would be very boring if we all were the same and all shared the same views.
ok, I will try this
If I cant say something nice I will (TRY) to not say anything at all.
Human ..LOL
Old 01-11-2003, 09:46 PM   #120
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes, Ronda, you seem VERY bitter.

Quote: You are very , very skilled an taking words of others and turning them into your own agenda.  
You have manipulated my quotes to make me seem like a bad guy here.  
Dogstar had NO part in making you look bad. That was all you.

Quote:
If you do not like my opinions, I could care less. I did not come on this web site to make friends. I dont need anymore friends. I have friends, dont need your approval of my opinions.
So you came here to vent your frustration at a show that sucked. Why have you decided to stay around. I don't know about you, but I'm here to hang with my friends and enjoy the posts. We're not about negativity here unless someone stays around too long harping on a subject that has been beaten so far into the ground China's starting to see it. You are right, you don't need approval of your opinions, but wouldn't you think by now, that if no one else wanted to discuss the issue, you'd know when to let it go? There is a forum posted somewhere for the Chicago fans to go and sign that petition for 'retribution' and chat. Can you take your anger there? Again, I'm NOT telling you to leave, but as long as you stay, isn't there anything else that you can contribute to this bb other than Dogstar bashing and 12/29 concert boo-hooing? It's REALLY getting boring.

And by the way, Dogstar is the LEAST boring person on this bb to converse with. Perhaps she just uses words you don't understand.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.