++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 10-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Whash Me ~ Version 1

The Day was quiet and Oh so gone but oh very still here and oh so near reach out and touch you, just to reach out and touch you again, slow thoughts were passing to my days of riots oh so long , yet that not soo long ago, these were the places those were the times oh in my mind oh the times now all i found was haze But i would Whash And pour my tears OH PRAYING THE PRAYER OF INOCENT,s some how we could be heared thoughts unknown hidden and alone like a so many times for Oh no One Could Find to not let not evening not no one not no one tittle of doubt In BUT OH HE STOOD STRONG AND BOLDLY His Love With Every Prayer And I sung Right On In The Words He Spoke...JUST WHAS ME IN YOUR TEARS , FOR ONCE LET GO OF OUR FEARS, AND WHAS ME IN YOUR TEARS DONT LET GO OF US , just whas me in your tears if heaven goes then heaven knows just whash me in your tears the fire rekindled the years whash me in your tears i think we,ve forgot things above but its still so niceeeeeee just to hold each other hold each other just whash me in your tears oh bring hope and a sweet peace oh sweet peace of my mind calling to whash me with your tears but un know dont let it be louder and louder the tears of mine our crystal frozen and still whash me ion your tears they cleabse me and bring oh i foght and i fought the dirt of the skin pouring all over again and again and again whash me in your tears oh i despise the pain oh the the pain i say hey yeah this pain this pain Oh brought us down on low Oh high on the pain dont let go Just Whash Me in your tears whash me in your tears whash me in your tears its mine and theirs Oh He Cried No More Oh No More Double Jepoardy I,ll Whash You Just As Long As You........whash me in your tears Oh No Reason To Speak No Reason To speak forever will i keep your hands upon my face coverd in dirt whash me in your tears just whash me in your tears .....i say Hey Say Now Just Stand Just Stand With Me Just Stand With Me Just Stand With Me, Whash Me In Your Tears Whash Me In Your Tears OH He Stood Strong And He Stood Bold Oh Thine Tears Are Under My Feet Just Whash Me In our Tears Oh Whash Me In Your Tears, Oh Together Oh Together Oh Together ...We Shall BE.... ENJOY Ya,alls..... ....Version 1, A dog At Part 2.... ....
Old 11-27-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki
Re: Whash Me ~ Version 1

you are tuly amazing

and on my band page
www.facebook.com/textbooktakedown
Old 11-28-2010, 09:09 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Whash Me ~ Version 1

Quote: (Originally Posted by adparaiki) you are tuly amazing
Love My Sooth wind brothers thank you, i had a rough time, with that one, all the way though it, from the inspiration of what inspired the songs birth, And the Dividing Of The Collabarations, .....