++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #9331
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Hello all.

My random thought of the day: Be strong in the Lord and never give up hope!

Speaking of which, guys if you would please keep my mother in your thoughts and prayers. She is one of the few unfortuneate adults out there to have a muscle disorder called Torticolis. It is painful for her as it is for me to have to watch her go through hell like that. Much appreciated!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #9332
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Elevation All Mamas In Prayer, Its Best They Stay Happy, its Dificult To what Any Family Member Suffer When your hands Be Tied, There Be Hope In The Gospel The Word Said Suffer The Little Children To Come Unto Me, Sounds Horribile I know, but He Suffered For His, They May Be Strong, And Heirs Of The Kingdom That Others Taketh By Violence And Force, when it cometh down To the Parable OF The Greatest In The Kingdom, There Of Course Be None Least Or Greater, BUT HE SPOKE IT ONCE When Asked That Ouestion Praise Jesus, And ALL OF THEME BE PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT,
Old 02-22-2011, 10:35 AM   #9333
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

i only saw the corn,
Old 03-17-2011, 11:35 AM   #9334
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) VJ Raven, hope things get better soon. That's a lot of crap to have to cope with. Blech.
Thanks Dogstar! Everything worked out in the end... We got the new conditioner installed, I'm over that cold and the forum that went down is up and running smoothly again. I'm so GLAD that February is over, it was one HECK of a wicked month for me and my family!!

Tomorrow, Hubby, our son and I are going to be visiting my sister, my mother and my sister's family... It'll be the first time I've seen my baby niece Salena since she was 5 days old, she's over 4 months old now! I can't wait to give her a cuddle, she is so precious and such a little love. I don't see her as often as I would like to though, Sissy and the rest of the gang live over an hour away from here and with gas prices the way they are, it's tough for her or us to make that trip more than two or three times a year.

I'm packing the laser pointer too, Sissy's German Shepherd Prince LOVES it... *EVIL GRIN* So do her cats... I'z one bad widdle girl...

Three days to go until the spring equinox... I can't wait! I'm so darn sick of winter, I could scream....................

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 03-26-2011, 08:14 AM   #9335
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

[font="Arial Black"]never ever let victory consume us, its then when we loose it but taketh therefore thine bow and give it unto the king in which it came from because its not ours anyway, in jesus name,
Old 03-26-2011, 08:26 AM   #9336
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-26-2011, 08:52 AM   #9337
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the above message still proceeding it will bring forth the big lets downs, happy for ya, my julie girl my beautiful skys thats a line from , Fuel that was Fuel, With Carl Btw for newer fans
Old 04-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #9338
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Faceless Man, how is your mom? I hope she is doing better.
VJ, awesome that everything worked out. Hope you had fun with your niece!
Randomness: I'm SO READY FOR SPRING!!!! Sorry for the yelling. I'm just so sick of winter
Old 04-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #9339
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Faceless Man, how is your mom? I hope she is doing better.
VJ, awesome that everything worked out. Hope you had fun with your niece!
Randomness: I'm SO READY FOR SPRING!!!! Sorry for the yelling. I'm just so sick of winter

She's doing much better thanks.

Anyway, if you guys/gals would be so kind as to answer this question I'd greatly appreciate it.

My mother and I used to watch the tv show Life Unexpected together every week, and now I've found out that the show is cancelled. My question is, do any of you know if there are any shows that come on once a week that are similar to plot as LUX?

I'd appreciate a list of upcoming shows like Life as well, you know, so my mom and I can get straight into the show from the start.

Again, my appreciation for those who answer this question is endless. God bless all of my fellow Creedfeed community members!
Old 04-11-2011, 08:55 AM   #9340
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

We had a great time, thanks Dogstar!! My baby niece grew a LOT in the last few months. I do have pics and will post them here sometime. She is one little cutie pie!!

I haven't been around lately due to "Technical Difficulties"... My computer went NUTS after my last time in here in March and I had to rebuild it... THREE TIMES!!! I think it had a virus or there was something screwball in XP even though I completely formatted (wiped) the hard drive the second time I rebuild the darn thing.

First two times rebuilding it, I used XP. FAIL!!

Then I decided to reinstall the copy of Vista that actually came on the computer. That's something I swore I would never do... But as my husband said, sometimes the last resort of installing Vista may yield the best results.

It's a wait and see game now. I'm not trusting this blasted thing at all right now!!

It is good to be back in here though, I missed all of you!!

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

~Me~

Old 04-24-2011, 01:50 PM   #9341
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

YIKES on the computer issues, VJRaven. I have Vista, too, and I'm not too fond of it, but I'm stuck with it. Welcome back
Old 04-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #9342
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Thanks!! It was a real pain in the posterior to be without internet for over three weeks!!

It's been three weeks since I installed Vista and it's working fine so far... I've reinstalled most of the games we had on it before with a couple of new ones... And I have all of my Creed and CSI pics back on it.

I'm still learning the ropes of Vista but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I think the main problems people had with Vista was that they had only 1 GB of RAM on their system and Vista needs that full GB to run by itself... Toss in other applications running (like Firefox for example) and that's probably what made things crash or move slower than they should be. I have 3 GB in my computer right now and am trying to talk Hubby into getting me another 2 GB stick so I'll have plenty.

Anyone see Truly around? I haven't seen her in here in ages, before my computer went *PFFFFFFFFT* back in March. It's odd being in here and not seeing her posts. *scratches head*

~Me~

~Me~

Old 05-13-2011, 12:41 PM   #9343
bilal
USER INFO »

"Things you own will end up owning you" (Tyler Durden - Fight Club)
Old 05-17-2011, 09:44 PM   #9344
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

I'm now up to 5 GB in the computer... LOVING it!!

I don't believe in coincidences... I'm too darn suspicious these days.

*hears a SPLAT* Oh, did I just hear someone hit a brick wall?

Yeah, I'm being ebil again... What else is new???

~Me~

~Me~

Old 06-26-2011, 01:40 PM   #9345
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Hard to believe my son is almost finished grade primary... He has one half day left before school gets out for the summer and he'll be in grade 1 come the fall. YIKES.

And I'm still ebil.

~Me~

~Me~