++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-26-2004, 02:23 PM   #151
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
whoooooooooooooo
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-27-2004, 06:17 AM   #152
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 27th

"I praise You."

Praise must not come just from our lips. Praise must emanate from deep within our soul, recognizing all the great blessings God has given us. While God is worthy of praise because he his holy and majestic and mighty, we have even greater reasons to praise him. He has been so very gracious to us!

Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

Psalm 103:1-3

Heaven

Old 12-27-2004, 07:08 PM   #153
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-28-2004, 06:22 AM   #154
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 28th

"Rest in Jesus."

At the end of the year, it sure is nice to be invited to rest in Jesus. So before we begin a new year, let's pause and place our hopes, our future, our dreams, and especially our burdens down at his feet and let him give us rest.

Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Matthew 11:28

Heaven

Old 12-28-2004, 12:36 PM   #155
creedsister
USER INFO »
AMEN...And...Amen...All The Year Through,
Old 12-29-2004, 06:27 AM   #156
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 29th

"What special things does God share with us?"

God shares his love, peace and comfort with us. God shares forgiveness of sins and salvation with us. And one day God will share heaven, his eternal home, with those who believe in him.

And since we are his children, we will share his treasures, for everything God gave to his Son, Christ, is ours too.

Romans 8:17

Heaven

Old 12-29-2004, 08:10 PM   #157
creedsister
USER INFO »
For We Saved By Hope But hope That Is Seen Is Not Hope, For What A Man Seeth Why Doth He Yet Hope For But If We Hope For What We See Not Then Do We With Patience Wait For It, The Spirt 8.24.28 Because he makes intercession for the saints ACORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD, We Know that all things work On OUT, In Stuff To Theme That Love GOD
Old 12-30-2004, 06:22 AM   #158
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 30th

"This world is a place of struggle."

Yes, we can live above the struggle for awhile or can find a way to simply ignore or re-label the struggle for a time. But in the end, the struggle will find us. But in the midst of struggle, we can remind ourselves that our victory is secure. Jesus has won! We will share in his great triumph. In case you didn't know, the final outcome is already determined and Christians win big through Jesus.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

John 16:33

Heaven

Old 12-30-2004, 09:07 PM   #159
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 12-31-2004, 06:21 AM   #160
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 31st

"An eternal perspective overcomes trouble."

Hope in God's promises of eternal life can make us happy because we know that what we are presently going through will one day end.

When all you owned was taken from you, you accepted it with joy. You knew you had better things waiting for you in eternity.

Hebrews 10:34

Heaven

Old 12-31-2004, 08:57 AM   #161
creedsister
USER INFO »
Well Said Have A Rocking New Year,
Old 01-01-2005, 11:16 AM   #162
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

January 1st, 2005

"Happy New Year!!!"

The year is gone, finished, past. We cannot reclaim it or undo it. We cannot rest on the things it has brought us. Today, this New Year, is a new opportunity, and the time to show our faith in Jesus as Lord. Let's journey forward, knowing that God already inhabits the future and promises to provide us refreshment.

This is what the Lord says, "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."

Isaiah 43:16 and 18-19

Heaven

Old 01-01-2005, 09:05 PM   #163
creedsister
USER INFO »
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 01-02-2005, 09:11 AM   #164
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

January 2nd

"Is it possible to be happy when we have nothing materially?"

Material riches can bring spiritual poverty. Material poverty can bring spiritual riches. It is possible to have both types of riches, but watch out if you are materially "blessed," lest your blessing become a curse.

Don't store up treasures here on earth, where they can be eaten by moths and get rusty, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where they will never become moth-eaten or rusty and where they will be safe from thieves. Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will be also.

Matthew 6:19-21

Heaven

Old 01-02-2005, 11:42 AM   #165
creedsister
USER INFO »
AWSOME, Where You Are I,am With Thee Also, Seek Ye First The Kngdom Of God Anh His Righteounsness And All Of Things Shall shall be added be added unto you, matt.6.33. For He Knoweth The Desires Of Thine Heart,