++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 07-01-2003, 01:22 PM   #886
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok girls lets get moving here!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-01-2003, 02:28 PM   #887
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
I have another one brewing but I have to put on paper first cuz it maybe too long. I'm working on it.

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 07-01-2003, 04:10 PM   #888
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Here goes It's not as long as I thought. Not as smutty as what was in my head but enjoy!!!

As I lay in the big beautiful king size sleigh bed trying to wake up it’s all coming back to me. Last nights party at Scott’s house and the private party we had afterwards. It has been fantastic getting to know him over the last couple of weeks and for my vacation to end like this is more that I ever thought was possible. Actually the past month has seemed like a dream.

As I try to move out of bed I feel his strong arm holding me possessively around the waist and hear his rhythmic breathing behind me. I turn my head and see him sleeping so peacefully with the slightest little smile on his beautifully chiseled face. I don’t want to wake him so I reluctantly wiggle out of his arm very slowly and walk into the bathroom to shower before he wakes.

I always listen to Weathered as I shower; it has become a very enjoyable way to start my day. So before I turn on the water I pop the CD into the shower radio and shut the bathroom door. I let Bullets begin to play and then turn on the shower. The warm water shoots out of the 2 showerheads on opposite sides of the wall. I step in letting the water engulf my body. As I close my eyes and lean my head back to wet my hair I let the steam loosen the fog that sleep has implanted in my head. It feels wonderful. Visions of the previous night come flooding back in and I smile. I feel a cool breeze on my body and shiver but don’t make a move to figure out what it is. I’m enjoying my memories. It’s just then that I hear a rough, sleepy voice begin to sing to me one of my favorite songs on the CD.

Run…hide
All that was sacred to us
Sacred to us
See the signs
The covenant has been broken
By mankind
Leaving us with no shoulder…with no shoulder
To rest our head on
To rest our head on
To rest our head on

Who’s got my back now?
When all we have left is deceptive
So disconnected
So what is the truth now?

I’m in heaven! To see it sung at a concert is one thing but to have it sung directly to you is something so totally different and special.

I turn my head and see a very sexy smile on his very full soft lips as he is reaching for the shampoo bottle as he continues to finish singing. He pours some in his hand and puts it on my head. As he washes my hair he is massaging my head and it feels so good. He turns me around and leans my head back to rinse my hair. He kisses my exposed neck and my knees feel weak. He pulls my head back up and comes down very softly on my lips for a very passionate kiss. His hands were eagerly exploring my wet body still learning all of my curves. He picks me up by the waist and I wrap my legs around his and we begin to make love in the shower…

As our breathing slows I told him that I was sorry if I woke him I was trying to be quiet. He just giggled and told me he was awake and was just waiting for me to get in here so he could sneak in with me. I playfully hit him on his chest. I told him I had to get ready because my plane leaves in a couple of hours. He sticks his bottom lip out and pretends to pout and he is so irresistibly cute I can’t help but laugh at him and hug him.

His warm wet skin feels so good against me that I’m not sure I ever wanted to let go. And like he was reading my mind he asked me not to leave. I was a little shocked he would ask this. I was under the impression that this was just going to be a very fun little fling that would be over when I had to go back home. I figured he wouldn’t mind and get back to business as usual, but apparently I was wrong. As I broke our embrace to look at him his eyes avoided mine. I took his chin in my hand and forced him to look at me and his expression was so sad. I asked him what was wrong and he looked away again. I asked him to please tell me. He told me that he didn’t expect to feel this much for me so fast. He doesn’t understand how it happened. He thought we were just having some fun but when he started to think about me leaving today he realized he didn’t want to be without me. So he looked me in the eyes and asked me again to stay with him.

I was speechless. I really didn’t know what to say to him. My head was just spinning with everything that just happened and what I was feeling. I felt the same way about him but I wasn’t going to tell this famous rock star that after a month I was falling in love with him. He would think that I was just like the rest of the obsessed fans out there. So I kept quiet and was just going to let this thing run its course go home and continue on with my life. I was just so shocked that he confessed this to me.

I must have been in shock because the next thing I knew he was gently pulling me out of the shower and wrapping me in a huge body towel. He asked if I was okay and I didn’t know what to say. I managed to nod my head yes and make my way into the bedroom to sit down on the bed. It took a few more minutes of letting it sink in until I could speak and then I blurted out “Okay I’ll stay”. I don’t know what I was thinking or if I was thinking at all but I was staying.

The look on his face was priceless. It was pure elation and a little shock mixed in. His eyes were dancing with happiness. I couldn’t help but smile with him even though I had no idea what I was doing or thinking. He picked me up off the bed and hugged me so tight I thought I would lose my breath. After air filled my lungs again I managed to ask him how much longer he wanted me to stay for and his smile faded and he said to me with pure seriousness in his voice; “Forever”.

With that said his eyes filled with such passion and he grabbed me too him and began to kiss me like it was his last moments on earth. He was devouring my mouth, my neck and my chest. He was so passionate and forceful it was all I could do to just stand upright. Feelling this he picked me up in his arms and laid me down on the bed. Where he proceeded to do things to my body that were only alive in my dreams.

Old 07-01-2003, 07:33 PM   #889
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Awesome job, devils_here!! I especially love the part in the shower and the ending.

Relearn Love
Old 07-01-2003, 08:48 PM   #890
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
ok i think its time some of the guys got on this thread.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 07-01-2003, 08:49 PM   #891
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Or some of the guys could make THEIR OWN fantasy thread instead of barging in on the girls' thread.
Old 07-01-2003, 11:44 PM   #892
JenRN
USER INFO »
That was a great fantasy devils here!!!! Now we are talking! Ahhhh to take a shower and climb in that big bed how great, it gives me a warm feeling all over my body Great thing to read late at night like now, thanks hopefully I will have sweet dreams tonight!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-02-2003, 08:57 AM   #893
devils_here
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Sheila63
Awesome job, devils_here!! I especially love the part in the shower and the ending.

Shelia: The last paragraph was my favorite too. It's even better in my head. :embarass:

NO BOYS ALLOWED!!!!

Jen: I'm glad you liked it. That's when I get all my inspiration, at night. I love trying to dream these fantasies up

Old 07-02-2003, 12:29 PM   #894
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I can imagine! The "forever" part and the whole part in the shower is soooooo great too.........how awesome would it be for that to really happen!!

I agree with you and Bec, I think the guys should start their own thread for fantasies. Just my .

Relearn Love
Old 07-02-2003, 12:50 PM   #895
devils_here
USER INFO »
It happens in my dreams on a nightly basis Someday I would really love to meet him. Doesn't seem very possible though. A girl can dream (and does )

Old 07-02-2003, 01:52 PM   #896
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah I agree the guys need to start thier own "fantasy thread" I don't want some teeny bopper trash crap on here!:P

I truly believe someday I will meet the band, and Stapp included in this. I know he is not the most fan friendly person, but I know someday I will meet him and be able to talk to him.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-02-2003, 01:58 PM   #897
devils_here
USER INFO »
Hey Jen would you like to take me with you ?!

Old 07-02-2003, 07:38 PM   #898
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Me too, me too
Old 07-02-2003, 07:58 PM   #899
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Me three?!!:P Call me crazy, but I having a feeling that one day I will meet them too, including Scott.

Relearn Love
Old 07-02-2003, 08:55 PM   #900
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
And the fantasies, they will alllllll come true...