++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-16-2004, 11:32 PM   #46
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Cyndeelouwho Are you From whoville ???? Im So Like Not In The Mood For This !!! Derogatory Comment and boderline threat it didnt sound like a threat to me your just looking For An Excuse To Put Words In Peoples Mouth thats Not There !!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-17-2004, 12:55 AM   #47
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) Of course it doesn't add up because it is not the truth. I am not hear to bash Stapp or anyone else. I know and believe that Marshall took the high road and chose not to bad mouth his former dictator,,,I mean singer. Stapp stating that Marshall would not be walking the earth had he stayed in Creed is a derogatory comment and borderline threat. Maybe Marshall had to leave and wasnt given a choice. If Stapp cared so much about Marshall like he stated, why is every comment he makes regarding Marshall NEGATIVE and then follows his comment with well wishes. Well I suppose well wishes from Stapp aren't needed since HeadHeavy and AlterBridge are kickin!!!!

Stapp comments were not derogatory comments he was asked a direct question and answered it directly. You are taking his comments out of content he also in the interview took responsilbty for his mistakes. As I see he had no choice AB decided to be straight forward in there interviews and state things about Stapp airing his dirty laundry. So he had no choice but to break his silence and be honest and tell his version. Come on let's face it is truth to both sides of the story and Stapp admitted to alot of what AB said. Personally I think the truth is Stapp and the former members of Creed were going in different directions as artists and as human beings. Stapp is going more toward his faith that is evident in the song Relearn Love and AB are focus on music and having a harder sound. You have to admit that AB came out with alot that didn't need to be said when the first announcement of the break up happen Stapp made a general comment unlike AB on Mtv. Stapp remain silent and then told his version but also he has to defend himself.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:19 AM   #48
creedsister
USER INFO »
GIVE ME A GUN
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-17-2004, 07:44 AM   #49
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker) Right. Was that supposed to be funny, or are you making an ass out of yourself on purpose?
I think we know that answer Hayley.

Creedsister and musiclover thank you for your respones to cindywhoever - I had to bite my lip when I read that last night. We've all seen how AB and Scott Stapp have been respresenting themselves with the break-up. The interviews speak for themselves.

Last edited by Steve : 08-17-2004 at 08:06 AM.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:29 AM   #50
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) I had to bite my lip when I read that last night.
So did I at first ... then I just laughed at the ignorance!
Old 08-17-2004, 01:20 PM   #51
creedsister
USER INFO »
Some people Are just fricking Morons !!!
Old 08-17-2004, 02:17 PM   #52
Echelon Soldier
USER INFO »
aww

I got deleted....i feel so ashamed now..please someone spank me. ?? ahhh JUST like the good ol days!!! gotta love that censorship.

MORON and proud of it.

I never really wanted
you to see the screwed
up side of me that i keep
locked inside of me so deep
It always seems to get to me
I never really wanted you to go
So many things you should have known
I guess for me, there's just no hope
I never meant to be so colddd..
I Never meant to be so colddd...
Old 08-17-2004, 02:43 PM   #53
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) Stapp stating that Marshall would not be walking the earth had he stayed in Creed is a derogatory comment and borderline threat.

A borderline threat??????

The way I understand Scott's words about Brian was that Marshall probably had some serious psychic problems because of all the pressure... and maybe even considered suicide... that's the way I took it. And not the other way around like as if it was a threat... talkin' 'bout twisted words!

Man, I'm gettin' sick of all those "Aunt Marshall" alter ego's!!!

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God

Last edited by WeatheredWoman : 08-17-2004 at 02:53 PM.
Old 08-17-2004, 02:44 PM   #54
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 08-17-2004, 03:59 PM   #55
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) A borderline threat??????

The way I understand Scott's words about Brian was that Marshall probably had some serious psychic problems because of all the pressure... and maybe even considered suicide... that's the way I took it. And not the other way around like as if it was a threat... talkin' 'bout twisted words!

Man, I'm gettin' sick of all those "Aunt Marshall" alter ego's!!!

I AM a Marshall aunt...and I do not appreciate YOU making accusations, that I was this Cindy who person!!!! I have 2 screen names that I use, and I have had them even before CREED was CREED......They are Johellion, and JECF40.....and my name is Jo....I am to old to be playing games with you ....and I am not going to!!! I know all the reasons Brian left, and all the reasons of the breakup....I just sit here and love to read all of your bullshit as to why!!!! Ya'll
keep guessing, cause if the truth(all the truth) was told it would just be another bunch of DRAMA and talking ugly, and calling names..soooo, on that note....have fun kids!!!
Old 08-17-2004, 04:15 PM   #56
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) I AM a Marshall aunt...and I do not appreciate YOU making accusations, that I was this Cindy who person!!!! I have 2 screen names that I use, and I have had them even before CREED was CREED......They are Johellion, and JECF40.....and my name is Jo....I am to old to be playing games with you ....and I am not going to!!! I know all the reasons Brian left, and all the reasons of the breakup....I just sit here and love to read all of your bullshit as to why!!!! Ya'll
keep guessing, cause if the truth(all the truth) was told it would just be another bunch of DRAMA and talking ugly, and calling names..soooo, on that note....have fun kids!!!

Give me a break!!! you know just as much as we do!!! and truth be told it is nobody's business but the people involved AB and Stapp. They have moved on why don't you and just wish everyone the best and let fans enjoy great music by everyone.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:56 PM   #57
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Actually she really is Brian's aunt.
Old 08-17-2004, 05:03 PM   #58
chafin24
USER INFO »
I honestly think she has moved on since creed.
Old 08-17-2004, 06:10 PM   #59
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) In a radio interview from this past Friday, Scott said he DOES talk to Mark and has spoken to him since the announcement was made.

Yep......I heard that interview....too!
Old 08-17-2004, 06:27 PM   #60
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Let's just enjoy the music from both AB and Stapp!!!!!!!

Last edited by musiclover291 : 08-17-2004 at 06:32 PM.