++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-23-2007, 03:00 PM   #1
theironhorse
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sd .358

Sunday Dispatch .358

Often the Creator takes us where we do not want to go,
trampling over our stereotypes in an effort to show us
what we have not seen before.

~Elizabeth O'Connor
Old 11-18-2007, 12:25 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory To God

What WORD STEROTYPE i knew i would find something from brother michale TO GET MY POINT ACROSSED, we are blessed to have brother michale he is one of the very few chosen folks on Xmas List its a surprise Haaaaaaaaa you,ll have to wait what i love about brother michales weekley threads IS THAT U CAN SEE HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY and takes his time weekley AND SHOWS THAT SPIRT OF LABOURING FOR THE BREAD AND MEAT THAT DOES NOT DECAY GLORY TO GOD,
Old 11-18-2007, 12:28 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
And If You Can Back!!!!!

GLORY with Santiy im kidding NO BROTHER IF U CAN COME BACK FROM THAT PLANE WITHIN YOUR WARS AND TRIALS WHERE THE HAND OF THE ALMIGHTY TAKETH YOU And Come back and still know this and hear it LIKE U HAVE EVER NEVER HEARED IT BEFORE what would that be
Old 11-18-2007, 12:45 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Sermon On The Mount Beatitudes

Coming from the precious book of matthew chapter 5,1,12 AND SEEING THE MULTITUDES HE WENT UP INTO A MOUNTAIN AND WHEN HE WAS SET HIS DISCIPLES CAME UNTO HIM AND HE OPEND HIS MOUTH and every time in those day it would be either or or or so If U Get Reactions SUCH AS THESE IN A WORLD GONE MADE U DOING SOMETHING RIGHT A Lot People Getting Mad u cant say this and u cant do this being like that and u dont have a right to being saying such with out a degree back on topic And He Opend His Mouth And taught Theme Saying BLESSED ARE THE POOR IN SPIRT FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN BLESSED ARE THEY THAT MOURN FOR THEY SHALL BE COMFORTED BLESSED ARE THE MEEK FOR THEY SHALL INHERIT THE EARTHJ BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH DO HUNGER AND THIRST AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THEY SHALL BE FILLED BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL FOR THEY SHALL OBTAIN MERCY BLESSED ARE THEY PURE IN HEART FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH ARE PERSUCUTED FOR MY NAME SAKE FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN BLESSED ARE YE WHEN MEN SHALL HURT YOU AND SHAME YOU AND MAKE U FEEL FAR FROM AND OUT OF PLACE WITH MY TRUTH GO IN A CORNER AND REJOICE AND BE EXCEEDING GLAD FOR GREAT IS YOUR REWARD IN HEAVEN FOR SO PERSUCUTED WERE THOSE PROPHETS before YOU, BLESSINGS AND HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY GUYS!!!!