++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-17-2007, 06:09 AM   #1786
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

September 17th

"Before and after."

It's just that easy... that's the story of grace. "I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see." If we could only fully grasp what we so easily sing then life would be filled with more grace and our churches with more confident servants of God.

You were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord.

Ephesians 5:8

Heaven

Old 09-17-2007, 11:03 AM   #1787
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
think you are smart

yes brother david with much wisdom comes many things and also with wisdom comes a lot of foolisness stuburness like a mule AND THERE IS NO OTHER WISDOM EXCEPT THE WISDOM WHICH FLOWS FROM HIS GRACE MERCY AND HIS LOVE ARE WISDOM IS NO GREATER THAN OUR MASTER WISDOM HE CAME NOT TO CONQUER A FEW THINGS BUT ALL THINGS AND CAME BEFORE US NOT SPEAKING OF DEATH BUT HE SPOKE OF LIFE AND ALL THINGS GREATER WE CAN GROW AND RISE IN MUCH WISDOM That we countinuley seek AND KNOW HIM THE BEST WE CAN and BUT HIS WAYS MY FRIENDS SUBJECT TO NO ONE HE Will Keep On Your Knees GLORY TO GOD OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOTHING MORE PRECIOUS THAN HE HOW WORTHY IS HE JUST BE PRAISED MORNING DAY AND NOON AND NIGHT HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME ONE WAY ONE TRUE ONE LIFE HE SEES IT NO OTHER WAY But then we must cease are praise And U wake up on one of those morning brother When U Say OH LORD Its TIME TO PRAY UNTILL THE DARKNESS TURNS TO LIGHT GLORY TO GOD Untill I HEAR FROM YOU OH LORD I KNOW IN MY STRUGGLES MY GOD ALMIGHTY AND IN MUCH WISDOM IS WITH ME FOR BOLDNESS AND VICTORY And My Friends THE LORD IS A WISE GOD WITH HIM IS STRENGTH AND WISDOM THE DECEIVED AND THE DECEIVER ARE HIS AND HE NEVER LEAVES US NOR FORSAKES US WHEN WE NEED HIM THE MOST when we stop and think WHEN WE OUR REQUIRING A LOT FROM HIM IT TAKES TIME BEFORE WE HEAR FROM HIM but he will not uttlery forsake you in those times WE WAIT FOR HIM UP ON ROCK FOR HE IS STRONG AND MY BROTHERS AND MY SISTERS IF YOUR UPON THAT ROCK YOU WILL NOT BE MOVED BY WISDOM YOU WILL NOT BE MOVED BY THINGS PAST NOR PRESENT YOU WILL NOT BE MOVED BY DARK DEMONS COMPASSING YOU ABOUT YOU WILL NOT BE MOVED BY FANCY WORDS YOU WILL NOT BE MOVED i need a tissue GLORYYYYYYYYYY IT DONT TAKE THE ALMIGHTY GOD A LONG TIME TO DELIVER AND TO SAVE IN AN INSTANT WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE STORMY WATERS WAS ROCKING THAT SHIP Back And Forth And To Fro GLORY TO GOD On That Ship There Was Doubt And There Was Oh Such Fear and im sure my SAVOUIR could have set down and told a great and many things BUT YOU KNOW WHAT TO CALM EVERYBODY HE JUST SAID PEACE BE STILL FROM ALL THE TIDES AND THE STORMS THAT MY PEOPLE WILL CARRY FROM THIS DAY FORTH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PEACE BE STILL AND IT WAS STILL ... WHEN GOD SPOKE UNTO THE NIGHT WHEN HE CREATED THE WORLD HE MADE THE DAY AND THE NIGHT OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HE SPOKE UNTO WAS THE DAY AND THE EVENING AND THE MORNING WERE THE IN BETWEEN sometimes it seems our needs is so greater in these times AND THEY KEEP GROWING GOD IS STILL WORKING HE IS STILL MOVING WHEN WE SLEEP,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 09-18-2007, 06:14 AM   #1788
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 18th

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

Do you remember one of the earliest questions in the Bible? "Where is your brother Abel?" To which Cain responded: "Am I my brother's keeper?" Paul's answer is a clear and undeniable yes! We must look to the interest of others and not just our own.

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interest of others.

Philippians 2:3-4

Heaven

Old 09-19-2007, 06:19 AM   #1789
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 19th

"Communicating and understanding two fold."

The goal in Christian communication is not merely clarity, but encouragment based on what the needs of the other person are.

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Ephesians 4:29

Heaven

Old 09-20-2007, 06:21 AM   #1790
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 20th

"Don't wait..."

We are given so many opportunities to share our faith with others. How sad it is that often we have to nearly lose our life before we are motivated to do so. We never value things properly until they are gone. It is foolish to wait until then. God calls us to declare his works as often as we can.

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.

Psalm 118:17

Heaven

Old 09-21-2007, 06:17 AM   #1791
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 21st

"Cornerstone."

When Jesus walked upon the earth, it was not the common people, but those who should have known better, that rejected Him. The learned men of the day, who had studied long and hard, knew that Messiah was to come, but they were unwilling to accept the carpenter's son from Galilee as the Chosen One. They rejected Him and masterminded His death on a cross, but that was not enough to thwart the holy plans of God. Christ was, is, and always shall be the one true Son of God. Those who reject Him build their faith with faulty materials. Only Christ is the true cornerstone of faith. Upon that stone alone can true faith be built.

The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Psalm 118:22

Heaven

Old 09-22-2007, 09:09 AM   #1792
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 22nd

"Racism and exclusivity."

Two things I hate most... But my loathing does not even approach God's revulsion at these things. On the other hand, we can anticipate the choir of heaven if we will accept one another in Jesus and not let race, language, culture, or suspicion keep us from loving each other as we have already been loved by the Savior.

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.

Romans 15:7

Heaven

Old 09-23-2007, 06:23 AM   #1793
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 23rd

"Thank God for the fleas?"

Corrie ten Boom in ~The Hiding Place~ relates an incident that taught her always to be thankful. She and her sister, Betsy, had just been transferred to the worst German prison camp that they had seen yet, Ravensbruck. On entering the barracks, they found them extremely overcrowded and flea-infested.

That morning, their Scripture reading in 1 Thessalonians had reminded them to give rejoice always, and give thanks in all circumstances. Betsy told Corrie to stop and thank the Lord for their new living quarters. Corrie at first flatly refused to give thanks for the fleas, but Betsy persisted, and Corrie finally succumbed to her pleadings. During the many months spent at the prison camp, they were surprised to find how openly they could hold Bible studies and prayer meetings without guard interference.

It was not until several months later that they learned the reason the guards would never enter the barracks. Fleas!!!

In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 Thessalonians 5:18

We also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

Romans 5:3-4

Among the many acts of gratitude we owe to God, it may be accounted one to study and contemplate the perfections and beauties of His work of creation. Every new discovery must necessarily raise in us a fresh sense of the greatness, wisdom, and power of God.

~Jonathan Edwards

Heaven

Old 09-24-2007, 06:15 AM   #1794
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 24th

"Purify."

God is the great purifier. He will remove all that is impure in our lives and fill us with good things. We no longer need earthly crutches, because we have found total healing in the Lord. All that is required is a willingness to change. The Lord will help us do the rest.

Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto according to thy word.

Psalm 119:9

Heaven

Old 09-25-2007, 06:33 AM   #1795
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 25th

"God hates sin."

But isn't it amazing how we'll fall back into the same old traps again and again. This is where John, the tender Shepherd that he was, hits the nail on the head. The goal is to not commit even one sin. But, knowing our struggle against the flesh, John also gives assurance to those of us trying to live faithful and pure lives that when we do sin, the sacrifice for our sins, God's Son, is also our defense attorney.

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense - Jesus Christ the Righteous One.

1 John 2:1

Heaven

Old 09-26-2007, 06:22 AM   #1796
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 26th

"We are God's People."

We are not babes in the woods... we are God's people and, no matter how it looks now, we are going to inherit this earth and rule it. The devil may be prince of this world, but the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, and He will set up His kingdom and His people will be in charge of it.

~Vance Havner

Can anything ever separate us from Christ's love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or are hungry or cold or in danger or threatened with death? (Even the Scriptures say, 'For your sake we are killed every day, we are being slaughtered like sheep.') No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

And I am convinced that nothing can every separate us from his love. Death can't, and life can't. The angels can't, and the demons can't. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can't keep God's love away. Whether we are high above the sky or in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:35-39

Heaven

Old 09-27-2007, 06:24 AM   #1797
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 27th

"Digging a hole?"

Truth has no hidden traps in it. When we live in truth, we live above reproach. When we lie, even a little bit, we open ourselves to problems that are unnecessary. Walk in the ways of God, always holding to the truth, and then you will find that there is nothing to fear.

Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously.

Psalm 119:29

Heaven

Old 09-27-2007, 01:39 PM   #1798
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Digging a hole

truth has no hidden traps in it WHEN WE LIVE IN TRUTH, we do live above reproach FOR HE IS THE SPIRT OF TRUTH, and when we start to lie to ourselves and we wont start to do that he wont let ya GLORY TO GOD HE WILL REACH YOU SOME WAY SOME HOW, AND he knows how GLORY TO GOD nobody can reach me like my father who formed me created me called me and chose me who knoweth all my coming and goings AND HE IS SO HARD TO LIE TOO GLORY TO GOD most people my brother when they lying to god he will let,em pass in one ear out the other Oh Thats Ok I,ll Get Back With Ya Later GLORYYYYYYYYY they all ways come back anyways BUT IF YOU LIKE THE OLD SONG I,VE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH TO KNOW, you can not lie to him He Will Remind Of You OF PROBLEAMS THAT YOU THOUGHT WAS WHASHED AS WHITE AS SNOW GLORY TO GOD and u just all happy about and thats where confusion comes in GOD GETS SO TIRED of being Called Satan which reminds me of new song i wrote i wanna share it with you alls when i get time ITS CALLED DANCING WITH THE DEVIL TONITE GLORY TO GOD oh how sweet is glory when it falls down THE ONLY DRINK I KNOW OF THAT CAN MAKE BITTER WATERS SWEET THE CORNERSTONE GLORYYYYY But He Reminds Us Of Our False And Our Down Falls Not For US TO LIVE AND DROWNED IN THEME BUT TO MOVE US FOWARD sometimes its so hard to move on in glory WHEN HELL IS MAKING ITS STAND but see the kingdom of hell is making its stand proudly WHY GOD KNOWS they are whispering dont let him know we are afraid AND BEGGING FOR MECRCY BUT OH YES HE KNOWS but when we try to run from ourselfs And Run From The Truth And Try To Act As If We Our Strong Enough To Break Away FROM HIS MIGHTY WINGS just Yet AND DO IT OUR WAY even if we are saying LORD i cant live like this anymore i want a new day oh lord HE IS NOT YET THROUGH Oh My Friends We All We Know THAT MIGHTY FINSHIER so does the gentlies GLORY TO GOD BUT OH WE,VE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH TO KNOW to where we might think we know Sh~**D THE AURTHER Thats When He Will Set Ya Back AND MAKE YOU AGAIN REALIZE I,AM THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS OF ALL THINGS, that was a lovley post brother david strengeth in all things
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 09-28-2007, 06:40 AM   #1799
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 28th

"God's abiding gift."

The Holy Spirit is God's abiding gift, God's seal and promise. The Spirit is our assurance that what he began with Jesus' sacrificial death and our participation in it through faith and baptism, he will bring to completion. But the world cannot understand this great promise, just like it cannot understand much of Scripture, because without the Spirit, their eyes see only what they can touch with their fingers and not what is true in God's heart.

The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:14

Heaven

Old 09-29-2007, 08:08 AM   #1800
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 29th

"Face the music."

The expression "face the music" originated in Japan. One man in the imperial orchestra couldn't play a note, but as a person of great influence and wealth, he demanded to be given a seat; he wanted the emporer to see him "perform." The conductor agreed to let the man sit in the second row. He was handed a flute, and when a concert began, he'd raise his instrument, pucker his lips, and move his fingers. He went through all the motions of playing but never made a sound. His deception continued for two years. Then a new conductor took over. He told the orchestra that he would audition each player personally. One by one the musicians performed in his presence. At last came this flutist's turn. Frantic with worry, he pretended to be sick, but his lies caught up with him. The doctor who examined him declared him perfectly fine. Finally the pretender had to admit he was fake. He couldn't face the music.

Ready or not, all of us will one day face the music. We will all appear before the Lord, without masks and without deception. Better that we show our true faces to the world now than have someone ask on that day, "Who was that unmasked man?"

But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who push the truth away from themselves.

Romans 1:18

The Lord hates those who don't keep their word, but he delights in those who do.

Proverbs 12:22

Heaven